Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: payasa

story is fast paced with all the suspence...

one thing that caught my surprise is the song...as i didnt watch sbs/sbb, i didnt know it is coming...i felt it is out of the place in the midnight...😊

Exactly dear... me too felt it odd... the song... 😲

i am in love with the PAST now...😳 lovd YOUR TAKE ON IT... Madhu tooπŸ‘πŸΌ
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chani123

Sam: Do you remember the Shire, Mr. Frodo? It'll be spring soon. And the orchards will be in blossom. And the birds will be nesting in the hazel thicket. And they'll be sowing the summer barley in the lower fields... and eating the first of the strawberries with cream. Do you remember the taste of strawberries? 

Frodo: No, Sam. I can't recall the taste of food... nor the sound of water... nor the touch of grass. I'm... naked in the dark, with nothing, no veil... between me... and the wheel of fire! I can see him... with my waking eyes! 

Sam: Then let us be rid of it... once and for all!Come on, Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you... but I can carry you! 

The above extract is from one of my all time favourite movies.. The Lord of the Rings- Return of the King..

For those who may not be aware of the story, a very brief gist of it.. 

Its a story about a hobbit named Frodo Baggins of Shire, who volunteered for the mammoth task of embarking a journey to Mount Doom in Mordor, to destroy an EVIL ring created by Sauron to rule mankind and control others.. The ring could only be destroyed in the Fires of the Volacanic Mount Doom.. 

In his journey he was accompanied by 3 of his friends but only one remained with him till the end Samwise Gamgee.. Frodo carried the ring around his neck and in the end he succumbed to its power.. When Sam wanted to share his burden, He grew hostile.. The above conversation takes place when they have almost reached their destiny, but Frodo has lost the will and the strength to go on!!

Through out this journey, Sam was the one who had complete faith in Frodo, and kept urging him to move forward.. At the end of the story, Samwise Gamgee turned out to be a much stronger and balanced character at least in my eyes! 
If it was not for Sam, Frodo would never have been successful..

"Sam: Then let us be rid of it... once and for all! Come on, Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you... but I can carry you! "

At this particular moment in this story, for me, Arnav is Frodo Baggins, and Khushi is Samwise Gamgee..

I loved one particular moment of the episode the most..
When Khushi says "Arnav ji, humaara aapka dil dukhaane ka koi iraada nahi tha. Hum jaante hain ki aap apni pareshaaniyaan, dukh- dard kisi ke saath nahi baant te..humein is se koi takleef nahi hai,, hum aapko badalna nahi chahte, na hi aapke ateet mein jhaankna chahte hain.. Humne aapko aise dekha isliye humne yeh sab kiya" 
She was stunned to hear that his mother committed suicide when he was only a 14 year old boy.. She has nothing to say.. And she does the only thing she could do.. Embrace him, hold him close, let him know that she was there for him...

Khushi did not once ask Arnav to reveal his past.. She just wanted him to know that she was here.. She was with him.. Khushi did not ask him to give her his burden i e past.. She just wanted to allow her to hold his hand as he takes his journey..
She told him that if he doesn't want to share his pain, his feelings,  his torturous thoughts, its fine with her.. But he can at least let her be there to ease the pain those memories bring to him.. Sam also was unaware of the extent of pain Frodo was feeling, and the enormity of burden he was bearing.. But he was willing to carry Frodo and his burden without a second's hesitance..

Khushi and Arnav have started on a journey together to bring closure to Arnav's past and his painful memories.. Khushi may not know the details, but she knows one thing.. that no matter what, whenever he will need her, she will be right there by his side.. Supporting him, sheltering him. nudging him, guiding him.. whatever role he needs her in..

Just like Sam, Khushi has reminded Arnav of the sweet things that matter in life.. Her unconditional love for him has revived his heart and rejuvenated his whole being.. He finally has something and someone to look forward to.. She has promised him a delectable future.. a life filled with love, nurturing and a sense of belonging which he had completely forgotten.. Because of her, he is hopeful for something.. Because of her he WANTS to LIVE rather than MERELY EXISTING!

For Arnav to free himself of his past.. he has to travel to the heart of the past..just like Frodo and Sam had to travel to the middle of Sauron's kingdom to destroy the ring and free human kind of his terror.. In this journey he will have Khushi with him.. who will help him maintain his focus and keep him clear sighted.. Khushi who would not let him falter in his path.. 

Then let us be rid of it... once and for all! .Khushi and Arnav have traveled a long distance alone to reach each other.. Now its time for them to start on the path that matters the most TOGETHER.. To cleanse their home, which they have finally established together, of all the evil.. They will once and for all get rid of everything that holds them back. everything that gives them pain.. Everything that gives their loved ones nightmares.. 

Together they can do anything..They will banish all shadows, and turn the night into day with the power of their love!

PS: A shaastaang pranam to tants and doods for gifting us with pearls of their wisdom.. It goes to show how deeply these 2 awesome ladies think.. Their methods of deduction and powers of observation are unmatched! 
I always wondered about the tracks that doods laid.. But I had faith in her.. And today I was rewarded for my trust and patience.. If my joy is such.. I cant imagine how proud this moment is for them! 
Thanks so much.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ 
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Kopal, A wonderful post, leaves ur heart filled with pride for the feeing of being there,,, Its a lil chotu today,,, ye dil maange more
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Abhaas tweeted that he's gotten bald😲

So we're gonna get a bald Shyamu!!😲

Hello Hi to everyone who are presentπŸ€—
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranjitha

You can kill me, but the most exciting thing in her post, for me , was 'I will ask Barun to cut his hair'  😍

Ranji, I was all for liking her post when I read the phrase too! I soo wanted the blue shirt and now its here; only the aviators and haircut are missing😳
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You can kill me, but the most exciting thing in her post, for me , was 'I will ask Barun to cut his hair'  😍

hahaha... RANJUUU darlingwa...πŸ˜†
..mrinalini.. thumbnail

Who is she that she'll ask him to cut his hair??He'll cut his hair when the patch work of his movie is done!!Perfume is nada here!!

Or maybe Barun listens to his "Khush"...πŸ˜†
Cheena007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nareshkota

Hello all Reduxians, it's analysis time...

I read Doodle's view and thrilled to an extent.. Good one Doodle...

Now to my update...

Yesterday I liked the episode for the sole reason ASR is standing by Khushi. Now Daadi, why she is so against Khushi?

Past has a connection and that is very bad one. Yesterday when once again Arnav and Khushi came together and were laughing I got a feeling they will be separated again... Sad,but true. The test of this relationship still did not end and they need to go through troublesome past to overcome the effects of it in the present...

I still feel Arnav and Khushi at least would have met when they were children and I also get a feeling Khushi's name was also changed like Asr's. If you people had noticed a small suspicious look when she looked at the photos of Arnav's parents. That was some how weird and it is not the first time she saw them. She did see those photos during the death anniversary pooja last year. 

O.k my theories need to be completely explored and then only I can confirm. Right now these are just speculations or reflections and are only mine. 

May be it is more cruel but I somehow think the separation will happen after the re-marriage. Nani would be the key in making Daadi accept for Re-marriage. She will also be the person who will convince Arnav, Khushi and buaji for a re-marriage.  Then when the social stigma thread opened by Shyam is closed by Daadi.. then the past will come into play with everyone accepting Khushi as Bahu and when everything looks settled then the twist bang because Shyam will enter with his Sister...

A Small Insight

Wait for more intense hatred of Daadi and more and more melowed yet strong answers from Arnav...

Hey NK ,πŸ˜ƒ loved reading your analysis πŸ‘
Very well said the separation at this stage will be very very painful  ..Remarriage has to happen before the past unfold in full force .. Its scary but yes Dadi will be more and more rude to Khusi 
@bold Bang on 
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sampin

Abhaas tweeted that he's gotten bald😲

So we're gonna get a bald Shyamu!!😲

Hello Hi to everyone who are presentπŸ€—

Hi PD girl ...TFS

😭😭😭😭

good that I have kind of moved on to daadi😈
..mrinalini.. thumbnail

Ranji, I was all for liking her post when I read the phrase too! I soo wanted the blue shirt and now its here; only the aviators and haircut are missing😳
[/QUOTE]

I want his aviators,period!!Where are they??His baby blue shirt is back...Now that cropped hair and those aviators and me off to heaven😍
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HI Guys...😊

Updated on page 5...:)