Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Doodlewaaa πŸ€—

I neither buy shyam+sis theory (I am sure CVs will prove me wrong as usual) nor think the screenplay is so vastly linked with past in anyway. πŸ˜‰ Blame it on my middling intelligence.

The way you tell your story is like a snow flake, slowing slowly appending designs at the end closing loops, making it perfect. The perfect way πŸ‘. I see a master weaver in you. You have no idea how much your terrace - road - temple theory influenced me. It was one of the perfect level-headed story for IPK. Alas CVs took a mediocre or even lesser route. Who cares, I loved loved your version than CVs any day.

So I do not believe that CVs are brilliant enough to incorporate this ingenuity in IPK screenplay. The ingeniousness and sheer brilliance of the 'past' related episodes are coming from you.

Its a honor that I have a arch nemesis like you.❀️

Cheena007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

πŸ€—πŸ€—Nina

Hey Nina πŸ€—
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nina90

Oh yeah, I remember now! I remember now! The feeling is mutual; I adore the way you write! Everyday I want to meet you in person and tell you that but I manage to log off before you arrive or vice versa!😊

Kya karoon, Sathu ki nannav, I love the special name tants gv u,,, almost jealous of it,,,,,  n ducking my head under the laptop, no on a serious note, Western hemisphere mein rahti hoon so miss a lot of wonderful ppl, but I love the way u do indepth understanding of emotion, hoping u will do one today,,, always looking fwd to read u
Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranjitha

I agree with you
..ASR..our Barun was fab...the way his eyes spoke when he told Kushi about his mother...wowww...

And I liked Aaja Piya😳...

Kushi was nt lovey dovey there...but a caring wife..who wanted to make her hubby smile...
She did confess that she did all this not to irritate him...but to sooth his pain ...and he blurts out the harsh truth...somewhere assure that Kushi is there to share his pain...and she did share...gave him a tight hug and shoulder to cry...😭

Cheena007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

hahah thats true sana

ok will be back after my work .carry on guysπŸ˜ƒ

Shami , This time ASR is a changed man He is ready to give jaan and more to his wifey..πŸ˜†
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@ranju- thanks fr liking it dear...actually I too have special liking fr that boy that cums in his FBs ..πŸ˜†...okay that was poor joke..I knw you didnt get it.. anyways me too have special corner fr his childhood and specially how much he misses his mom 😭..will comment on urs nd jachu's post separately...my call jst started..πŸ˜†
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cheena007

Hey you wonderful pep ..want to share a good news with you all moi  become Tayee of a sweet little baby girl ..My sis in law is blessed with a baby girl ..πŸ˜ƒ

Badhiyain ji badhayian cheeni,,, blessed with laxmi,,,
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey you wonderful pep ..want to share a good news with you all moi  become Tayee of a sweet little baby girl ..My sis in law is blessed with a baby girl ..πŸ˜ƒ

Oh congrats babes

Ok im really going no
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Badhiyain ji badhayian cheeni,,, blessed with laxmi,,,

congrats cheeni!πŸ˜ƒ
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats dear.. thats really sweet news..