Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice update. I found Ak totaly different. It'll be hard for me to digest his new look. I'm so much in love with uday that... But I love him with manayta and his evilness. I'll take a long time to adjust with his new character.
Nabigha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JEHAN-

awesome...really i was laughing hard..watching AK in his totaly different avatar..seriously this guy sahil is a free soul u said every thing right about him...and yeah agree the best scene was when AK was walking out and then their maid came in between and AK's expressions was worth watching...lolll...and the way he wnt away crossing the maid washilarious...this was the first epi i watched of LMYAM and will watch the rest of epi's for sure only bcz of sahil our very own ASHISH...

awww same here Jehan even i was laughing loud...man AK in his new avatar is wirth watching ...he jst brings the best of Sahil...haha...the maid scene was epic...Sahils expressions were 'izzat bachao'...pyaar ghatao types...and yes i too would watch all coming episodes for Ashu...
Nabigha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

really nice post u said it all do make such posts so that i am more glued to this show and forum

Yes ashu going sharm se pani pani was the show strealer

yeah true the izzat bachao scene was the show stealer...man I love the free soul he is...and yes i ll yry and make such posts in future as well if u promise to keep commenting since we need to make this forum active...what say???
Nabigha thumbnail

i stiil can't believe he is the same AK whom we use to watch just before 5 days talking with manners calling her sis choti and with respect and the prince aura and that attitude discipline his rules and his ruler look are just totally changed into a person taking in slang calling his mother god mother and his family janta and teasing and hitting his sister running after his brother and hiding from his mother and then smiling and laughing alot!!and then peetny sy bhi darna...shirtless hony par sharam sy pani pani hona where as UV was totally different he was the character with that kind of attitude that he can walk all around the city shirtless without thinking of girls falling here and there...lolll uv never laughed alot i think twice in the show we saw AK actually laughing...
so in the very first episode we can see the differences between UV AND SAHIL
i think its gonna be really difficult for AK to made us fall for this character as we all love him and are crazy head over toe for his evil and grey yet charming character like UV...

and its gonna be really very difficult for us manveer lovers and ak lovers to see him romancing a new girl so soon...and then watching him like this is gonna be hard to digest...
but i guess that's tv world and we will get use to of his this character too...

true Jehan its gonna be difficult for us to accept this new Sahil but alas time heals all wounds and faints all memories...so maybe we ll all be able to accept Ashu as Sahil...and yes seriously Sahil and UV are poles apart...glad to watch Ashu playing such contrasting roles...it shows his versatility as an actor...and yes Sahil was adorable be it with Netra...his mom...Shivani or even Anoop...
Nabigha thumbnail

Originally posted by: famin

lovely post.i loved it..i liked their bro-sis relation

thankyou sweety and yes I too loves the bro-sis relationship:-P hope we get to see loads and loads of it...:-)
Nabigha thumbnail

Originally posted by: COCOO

😆wow!!! today's episode was just amazing...👏ASHU rocksss!!!😉<div></div>

hahaha...seriously todays episode was awesum and undoubtedly Ashu rocks...
East or West Ashu is the Best...
Nabigha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandygill

loved the entry of two hunks, especially our Ashu! they both are portraying their roles really well, sahil was hilarious and anoop was saying everything through his silence..loved all AK scenes, and HM's scene with their mother was indeed very touching!

yuo mandy...*hunks* is the word...they both did full justice to their roles...you can drool over the witty hot and naughty Sahil anytime and then adore the sober and mature Anoop at the same time...they both r different altogether yet share such a beautiful bond...and indeed Anoop and moms scene was very heart touching...
Nabigha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Archi02

Very nice update. I found Ak totaly different. It'll be hard for me to digest his new look. I'm so much in love with uday that... But I love him with manayta and his evilness. I'll take a long time to adjust with his new character.

thankyou Archie for liking my post...and yes AK was playing a totally different character-Sahil and tht too with such apnayat...acceptance tht u can adore and respect him the very instance...yeah it would take time...take ur time sweetheart abhi to bas shurwaat hai there is a long way to go aage for Sahil...Uv was,is and alwayz be an important part of our lives...but for now enjoy Ashu as Sahil...we need to support him...right???
Moonlight_Ansh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i stiil can't believe he is the same AK whom we use to watch just before 5 days talking with manners calling her sis choti and with respect and the prince aura and that attitude discipline his rules and his ruler look are just totally changed into a person taking in slang calling his mother god mother and his family janta and teasing and hitting his sister running after his brother and hiding from his mother and then smiling and laughing alot!!and then peetny sy bhi darna...shirtless hony par sharam sy pani pani hona where as UV was totally different he was the character with that kind of attitude that he can walk all around the city shirtless without thinking of girls falling here and there...lolll uv never laughed alot i think twice in the show we saw AK actually laughing...
so in the very first episode we can see the differences between UV AND SAHIL 
i think its gonna be really difficult for AK to made us fall for this character as we all love him and are crazy head over toe for his evil and grey yet charming character like UV...

and its gonna be really very difficult for us manveer lovers and ak lovers to see him romancing a new girl so soon...and then watching him like this is gonna be hard to digest...
but i guess that's tv world and we will get use to of his this character too...

Totally agree with ya Jehan, Can't believ he's the same AK who played heart rob of so many girls and seeing him like that all carefree and mischievousness, laughing at all. hopefully he'll do the same by playing Sahil even though it would be hard to see him romancing some other girl. Like yesterday i got nostalgic just watching his pic's as UV. But i guess life moves on and we should also do that. Manveer is and always remain the best jodi in my heart.

maya143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the epi finally ashish entered...i was dying to see him...