Nabigha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yayyy...so finally the two awesome brothers make their entry today-the young and naughty Sahil and the sober and mature Anoop...

Netra is shown calling out for Sahil to open the door who supposedly is trying to get Anoop ready for the Big Day...but alas only to choose a pink shirt for him...Anoop refuses to wear it since he doesnt like the colour...and lol Anoop is getting ready but our very own Sahil is shirtless(btw Ashu lukd smoking hot haan)...loved how the younger brother was helping his elder brother just so that Anoop doesnt look lesser then anything but a Hero...nd lol the whole paltan arrives or as Sahil says 'janta'...haha loved the way Sahil calls his mother A God Mother...it itself shws the naughtiness and the love he feels for his mother...nd oops his mother just walks in...'awkward'...

Haha...the expression of both the boys were epic...they were as in caught Red Handed...Anoop to was so embarassed...poor guy and what a laugh the ladies of the house had...but on a sider note kisi ne inhe bataya nahin ke kisi ke room main aisey walk in nahin karte...bad manners...anyhow so Anoop quickly pulls his pants up but OMG Sahil to gets busy in shooing his mom out of the room...seriously he is one free soul...nd Oopppsss the way he twists Netra's hand and threatens to slap her was so adorable...loved the brother's love-hate reltionship with his sister...and haha...the family isnt worried abt getting Anoop ready they are worried abt Sahil getting ready on time...evident enough of the fact tht he is NO WAYS near yo punctual...
And then the best scene of the episode Sahil making his way out of the room and the maid staring at his bare body...hmmm...bad manners very bad manners...and Hahah...the way Sahil tried to hide himself was out of the world yaar...it just cracked me up...I was completely ROFlING all over my bed...

Well then comes the sweet love relationship between Netra and Anoop...u can see a possessive and caring brother of Netra there only-Anoop...a guy who just knows how to love without saying it loud...well Netra tries to provoke him to Speak...Speak in front of mom and tell her what he wants for himself...but NO Anoop doesnt want to because he feels whatever mom has decided for him would be in his favour...awww what an ideal son...

Well then comes the scene in which Sahil is talking on phone with some girl...he apologizes for the time confusion and decides to meet her first and then go for his bhai's rishta...showing how much he loves his girl and tht to keep her happy is his first priority only...

Well then Anoop is shown in an adorable and heart touching scene with his mom...a son tries to tie his mother necklace on her neck but fails to do so...there is some awkwardness in the two of them...they arent open to one another...they both need to talk to eachother...they ned to dissolve this barrier...and I feel they will one day and I feel that day only Anoop will be able to tie tht necklace with ease..well the mere mention of Anoop's father seems to shake the son-mother duo...as if there wounds were rubbed with salt...but seems Sahil is unaware of the pain tht even the mere mention of his dad gives to his mom and br Yayyy...so finally the two awesome brothers make their entry today-the young and naughty Sahil and the sober and mature Anoop...

Netra is shown calling out for Sahil to open the door who supposedly is trying to get Anoop ready for the Big Day...but alas only to choose a pink shirt for him...Anoop refuses to wear it since he doesnt like the colour...and lol Anoop is getting ready but our very own Sahil is shirtless(btw Ashu lukd smoking hot haan)...loved how the younger brother was helpinh his elder brother just so that Anoop doesnt look lesser then anything but a Hero...nd lo the whole paltan arrives or as Sahil says 'janta'...haha loved the way Sahil calls his mother A God Mother...it itself shws the naughtiness and the love he feels for his mother...nd oops his mother just walks in...'awkward'...

Haha...the expression of both the boys were epic...they were as in caught Red Handed...Anopp to was so embarassed...poor guy and what a laugh tge ladies of the house had...but on a sider note kisi ne inhe bataya nahin ke kisi ke room main aisey walk in nahin karte...bad manners...anyhow so Anoop quickly pulls his pants up but OMG Sahil to gets busy in shooing his mom out of the room...seriously he is one free soul...nd Oopppsss the way he twists Netra's hand and threatens to slap her was so aforable...loved the brother's love-hate reltionship with his sister...and haha...the family isnt worried abt getting Anoop ready they are worried abt Sahil getting ready on time...evident enough of the fact tht he is NO WAYS near yo punctual...
And then the best scene of the episode Sahil making his way out of the room and the maid staring at his bare body...hmmm...bad manners very bad manners...and Hahah...the way Sahil tried to hide himself was out of the world yarr...it just cracked me up...I was completely ROFlING all over my bed...

Wrll then comes the sweet love relationship between Netra and Anoop...u can see a possessive and caring brother of Netra there only-Anoop...a guy who just knows how to love without saying it loud...well Netra tries to provoke him to Speak...Speak in front of mom and tell her what he wants for himself...but NO Anoop doesnt want to because he feels whatever mom has decided for him would be in his favour...awww what an ideal son...

Well then comes the scene in which Sahil is talking on phone with some girl...he apologizes for the time confusion and decided to meet her first and then go for his bhai's rishta...showing how much he loves his girl and tht to keep her happy is his first priority only...

Well then Anoop is shown in an adorable and heart touching scene with his mom...a son tries to tie his mother necklace on her neck but fails to do so...there is some awkwardness in the two of them...they arent open to one another...they both need to talk to eachother...they ned tk dissolve this barrier...and I feel they will one day and that ay I feel Anoop will be able to tie tht necklace...well the mere mention of Anoop's father seems to shake the son-mother due...as i there wounds were rubbed with salt...but seems Sahil is unaware of the pain tht his dad gives to hs mom and brother...or else he too would have some sort of pain in his eyes...

Well then comes yet another adorable scene of the brothers when Sahil convinces Anoop for his arriving late at the ladki wala because he wants to meet his girlfriend...haha loved how Sahil asked Anoop...pehle batao peeto ge to nahin na...and awww love the honesty Sahil has...he didnt lie but told him the truth only...and awww Anoop like a big brother understood him there only...awww Sahil is in so much love tht girl tht he
Doesnt mind the wrath of his mother but minds upsetting his gf...haha...but Anoop does fulfill the duty of a big brother and reminds him the trouble he ll be in if mom gets to know...but being the free soul he is Sahil...just runs away...after all he knows he ll be able to convince everyone at the end of the day after all they all adore him...love him and pamper him...

Well both the boys leave to meet their future wives...and woowww what contrast between the two...Anoop waits shyly for his girl to arrive while Sahil teasingly greets his girl...Anoop has a slight smile of satisfaction after seeing the girl while Sahil cant stop smiling ever since he is with her...and wowww what eagerness Sahil is showin to get married...well he is one naughty man...he knows when to put forward his marriage thing...and he is confident enough to be sure of the fact that he ll convince them...no mattef how uphill.the task seems to be...and Anoop well the journey has just begun for u my boy...now to u hav jst seen her face...

Please leave behind comments and likes.
Love and Luck
Nabigha KHan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i loved todays episode

the story finally starts

seems like a saas bahu one , but what the heck totally enjoying myself watching it

loved yr post

Nabigha thumbnail

Originally posted by: manv

i loved todays episode

the story finally starts

seems like a saas bahu one , but what the heck totally enjoying myself watching it

loved yr post

Well more then a Saas Bahu type I think it will be of the ups nd doens of the leads only in their marriages...
Yup finally the story has started...it was fun to watch...
And thnx a lot sweety for liking my post...
Nabigha thumbnail

Thankyou for liking it...
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome...really i was laughing hard..watching AK in his totaly different avatar..seriously this guy sahil is a free soul u said every thing right about him...and yeah agree the best scene was when AK was walking out and then their maid came in between and AK's expressions was worth watching...lolll...and the way he wnt away crossing the maid was hilarious...this was the first epi i watched of LMYAM and will watch the rest of epi's for sure only bcz of sahil our very own ASHISH... 
ShanUlas thumbnail
really nice post u said it all do make such posts so that i am more glued to this show and forum

Yes ashu going sharm se pani pani was the show strealer
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i stiil can't believe he is the same AK whom we use to watch just before 5 days talking with manners calling her sis choti and with respect and the prince aura and that attitude discipline his rules and his ruler look are just totally changed into a person taking in slang calling his mother god mother and his family janta and teasing and hitting his sister running after his brother and hiding from his mother and then smiling and laughing alot!!and then peetny sy bhi darna...shirtless hony par sharam sy pani pani hona where as UV was totally different he was the character with that kind of attitude that he can walk all around the city shirtless without thinking of girls falling here and there...lolll uv never laughed alot i think twice in the show we saw AK actually laughing...
so in the very first episode we can see the differences between UV AND SAHIL 
i think its gonna be really difficult for AK to made us fall for this character as we all love him and are crazy head over toe for his evil and grey yet charming character like UV...
and its gonna be really very difficult for us manveer lovers and ak lovers to see him romancing a new girl so soon...and then watching him like this is gonna be hard to digest...
but i guess that's tv world and we will get use to of his this character too...
famin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely post.i loved it..i liked their bro-sis relation
COCOO thumbnail
😆wow!!! today's episode was just amazing...👏 ASHU rocksss!!! 😉
mandygill thumbnail
loved the entry of two hunks, especially our Ashu! they both are portraying their roles really well, sahil was hilarious and anoop was saying everything through his silence..loved all AK scenes, and HM's scene with their mother was indeed very touching!