Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udaylovie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
beatuful i mean the first part ov it ... uday shot im damn sure its no one else than that stupid majnu (akash) ,, :):)
arna753 thumbnail
nice update. uday got shot hope nothing happens to him.
continue soon. thnks for the pm..
pmpm1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! That was well written and scary too!
andy.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update .poor uday is shot .i hope the person who did it is hanged to death .continue soon pls
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it was an awesome update Navina...it was very clear..i could see the entire shootout happening in front of my eyes...now i want the update really soon..plz come back fast with the next part!!
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vrinda.diva

beatuful i mean the first part ov it ... uday shot im damn sure its no one else than that stupid majnu (akash) ,, :):)

Yep the 1st part was nice & cute  ...  had to make up for the action that was coming later😉.
There is only 1 villain in my  SS😡,   so , it had to be him  behind the shooting.

THANX FOR COMMENTING    🤗.

Originally posted by: andy.a

Superb update .poor uday is shot .i hope the person who did it is hanged to death .continue soon pls

Thank u⭐️ .   Unfortunately, Uday is shot😭   ...  but it was very necessary; in order to bring out the WARRIOR in Manyata!!!  😈😈😈.   No Dear - the person responsible is not going to be hanged😕  , but U WILL LOVE what I got planned for him  .

THANX FOR YOUR COMMENT  🤗

Originally posted by: pmpm1

Wow! That was well written and scary too!

THANX DEAR    🤗

THANK YOU    🤗

Edited by ...navina... - 11 years ago
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
uday and manayata moments were creating sparks!!!!!!!! manyata's name suggstions were classic speically chaammiya😆 o god udya gt shot now wta will happen,i am also getng tensd!!!!!!! update soon!!!!!!!!!!
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsomeee...and scary update navi dear...hume toh title dekhate hi dar lagane laga tha...lolzzz...manyata is too much kya kya naam suggest kiye...chamiya and chammakchallo...
Hawww...woh kamina ok ntha jo manveer ko dekh rha tha?hum toh fir bhi padh rahe the...kamina kutta kahin kaa my poor uday...kahin ye sab majnu ka karnama toh nahi hai?ush majnu ki toh me...update soon and thanx for PM.Edited by swetsurati - 11 years ago
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb...just cant wait to read moree...
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh God dear the updaye was very unpredictable. It had indeed a very big twist.
seriously i was hell shocked when uday got shot twice. Please navina i dont want hin to die or something cant bear that i know twists are necessary for the progress of any story but dont kill him!
the updated was really amazingly written i was actually picturizing it in my mind!
Great job deary eagerly waiting for next update now its your time to update very very fast:)
Edited by MsLuscious - 11 years ago