Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Navina update was gr8..waise tumhre sabhi updates awsm hote hain..nd wo chamiya nd chammakchallo wala joke superb tha..i was laughing crazily..nd manveer scene tho bs pucho hi mt i have no word for that scene our pagli M excitmnt mein kuch bhi bol deti hai..thanx for pm nd update keep it up..do cont soon
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pia.raha

uday and manayata moments were creating sparks!!!!!!!! manyata's name suggstions were classic speically chaammiya😆 o god udya gt shot now wta will happen,i am also getng tensd!!!!!!! update soon!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Pia - our Manveer are a very electric couple😉.

But we can't blame Manyata - it was the 1st time she had to name a hourse.
   ...    Hopefully, when she has her baby - she comes up with better names.

Dear - don't worry😊 ,
  ...  2 bullets is not enough to get Uday down.

I will update as soon as I can!!!

THANX FOR COMMENTING   🤗
HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

it was an awesome update Navina...it was very clear..i could see the entire shootout happening in front of my eyes...now i want the update really soon..plz come back fast with the next part!!

Thanx Gargi.   I am so glad u could visualise the whole attack. That means all my hard work didn't go in vain😆.  The next part may take a while  ...  as I haven't written a single line of it yet .
  ...  But I will post it as soon as I can!!!

THANK U 4 COMMENTING   🤗

HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: zinayrules

awesome update navina!!👏
haha manyata was naming the horses soo cute!!😳
the s** scene was soo hot☺️☺️☺️
OMG! poor uday got two shots i hope nothing happens to him!😭

Thanx Zainab - u give the prettiest comments.  Glad u found Manyata's naming session cute  ...  but, poor girl made a mess of it.  The love-making scene was hotEmbarrassed ; BUT IT WAS A NIGHTMARE FOR ME TO WRITE😡.  Dear - it's gonna take a lot more than 2 bullets to get rid of Uday .

...   FOR COMMENTING !!!

Edited by ...navina... - 11 years ago
--Zinay-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...navina...

Thanx Zainab - u give the prettiest comments.  Glad u found Manyata's naming session cute  ...  but, poor girl made a mess of it.  The love-making scene was hot😳 ; BUT IT WAS A NIGHTMARE FOR ME TO WRITE😡.  Dear - it's gonna take a lot more than 2 bullets to get rid of Uday .

...   FOR COMMENTING !!!

navina dear no need for a thanks yar!!
for me all writers r doing great job and when we expect from u to give awesome updates which u give no doubt!
so these comments are ur right!
u people do alot hard work to write and think so in return u deserve more than this!
love u 
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Navina 🤗, the update was so amazing and eventful, loved it 👏👏. It had everything in it, hot manveer romance thanks to Manyata's baby making andolan😆, cute manveer nok-jhok on the foal naming ceremony😉😳😳, and dhamakerdar climax with my prince getting shot 😒

The whole climax scene was so magnificently articulated👏,  they way he got shot, and still was only bothered about Manyata's safety was so AWWW 😳. And uv knows to fly too 😳😳😳I know mera hero mar raha hai, but I'm like a pathetic maniac still drooling on him , but kya karo yaar tumahar UV hai hi aisa.

Now Navina, who was that bas**** who first had to guts to spouil our manveer's private moment and see it😡, and secondly, he planned and shot the prince of Jaighad😲😲. I have a feeling it was Aryan urff that Akash/Pakash 🤢.

Please save my prince .

Was an amazing update Navina👍🏼, but felt it was smaller than ur other updates,thanks for the PM 
Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago
puggyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
    Outstanding effort !! 👏

Loved it , but felt sad for uday ..

Update was hot😉   Also emotional😭

U know I felt bad at da climax , y did doctor tell so 
Pls navina can't see uday on bed , get him well soon 

Next uday ka junior pls

Screw that majnu ...still I couldn't believe how could someone attack Yuvraj uday veer ..tht to in jaigad ... 
Sunshinegirll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey loved d update..
loved d manveer romance..😳
who s dat "🤬" who was watching them😡
pls uday ko teek kar do😭😭
update soon😊😊
HunsraJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsLuscious

oh God dear the updaye was very unpredictable. It had indeed a very big twist.

seriously i was hell shocked when uday got shot twice. Please navina i dont want hin to die or something cant bear that i know twists are necessary for the progress of any story but dont kill him!
the updated was really amazingly written i was actually picturizing it in my mind!
Great job deary eagerly waiting for next update now its your time to update very very fast:)

Hey Sarah   ...    Had to put in a twist, something which nobody would've expected.  ( because I had to make sure that all my readers will come back for the next part😆😉).

I am not evil Dear -   I'm not gonna let him die.   I ❤️ him as much as all the girls here love him. 

Thanx for the lovely compliment    🤗.

Will TRY to update soon⭐️.
patakaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
reserve
sorry navi...fr late replying
will comment soon😳

edited...

hey navina...😳
omg omg omg...this update was amazing yaar...truly rocking,,,,u did an awesum job👍🏼

it was very unpredictable update...u know why
becoz
the first half of the update wasy  very  hot, sweet nd cute update😳
 nd 
the other half was really scary nd shocking 😳

i mean..the update begins  with manveer hot make out session...i mean i reallu loved how manyta was so eager to make a baby with uday😆 😉
thn how sweetly manyta made her understand tht she is serious about having a baby nd atlast uday follows his princess command...tht was really very sweey

thn the " naamkaran" of tht baby horse was so hilarious...😆
manyta suggesting names like" CHAMIYA,,,CHAMAKCHALLO... 🤣🤣🤣
nd uday vampire...😆
tht was awesum dude👍🏼

thn came the most scariest part... 

who was tht  bas**** who was eyeing on manveers private moment,,, i m sure tht must be akash only...🤢
nd thn the gun battle...uday gt shot with two bullets,, now tht was really scary man😲
but i know  u wont let happen anything to him...i trust you...😳

so all nd all...once again u did a tremendous job...really loved the update👏

now eagerly waiting fr ur next part...yaar
plz update soon...😳
Edited by coolsaloni.nira - 11 years ago