Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The scenes are disjointed and the romance between Arnav and Khushi with that Bollywood track playing in the background seemed so forced and out of place. I don't understand why this sudden love for Arnavji  to the extent of even forgetting her own humiliation at the hands of the same man? The romance seems rushed.

I was excited about the little breather in the form of that song and  romance but the CVs just killed it for me.
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Black_Paradize

so true...even i am wondering what happened after the hug

yes someone should ask the cvs what happened and why are they not showing it?
sur91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArnaavKhushi22

You know if she even moved her lips a little I could understand that they're putting in some effort😕 but I am extremely unhappy and I am not even hesitant to say that, it was just...just..bad😕

arnav and khushi in the scene were good but the scene itself was not upto the mark
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
scenes r disconnected...but i am happy as long as we r gettg arshi scenes...(before next sepa)rtn
sur91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aafan

I agree. I feel the same thing. They hv to show some continuity. Some times the scenes feel like we are only watching the highlights of any storyline.

exactly its like watching a summary of a show
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Number.one.fan

You felt that too?
Well these are exactly my thoughts.

I have been noticing, recently Arnav-Khushi scenes are good and there are many - but they are all rushed and disconnected.

Even in today's song sequence, I felt it ended so abruptly. My first thought was - why did the CVs have to make it so short?
There is no continuity.
One moment Arnav expresses his deepest truth, cut to morning when he's all normal (they both are) and they behave as if nothing happened at night.
Even like you pointed out - after Arnav defending Khushi - he took her to their room and we saw nothing that showed Khushi's thankfulness at Arnav's reaction (that one grateful expression at the time wasnt really enough for me)

Dunno whats wrong. Direction? Script?
Hope they solve this out soon. Episodes are going well. Improve this little flaw CVs and IPK would be officially back!

Exactly, Arshi scenes are abruptly ended.
sur91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

I dont knw the editing or direction...I dont feel the magic of HUG and Song sequence...I feel mis coordination or something...or Director wants to show more Dadi...but the scenes r nt in sequence...also missing something...

very well said, there is somethin missing and thats coordination and connection
sur91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyAddy

My guess is that they are just trying to get things moving as quicky as possible so that they can cover enough ground to raise the TRP; once that happens everything will return to drag mode.😳

hmm u might be correct. in this case, i hope that they soon return to their normal pace
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As I mentioned before, this show has become mediocre at it's best, It's a poor shadow of the original show. There are a lot of things lacking in this drama now. Not just the disconnect between the scenes or epis, not just the SaRun magical chemistry, not just the evolution of characters (the list is endless...)
It seems that each episode is now a bunch of scenes put together without the emotional ties that bind it - this is or was, after all an emotional journey of two lost souls sought after by destiny, bound by relationships. So where are the relationships?  They seem to be spectators rather than participants.
As well, it seems to be a bit far fetched to depict scenes like her slithering all over him, and him not feeling a thing (even through his pain) when just the action of her swinging or drying her hair had made him go weak in the knees and unable to speak! (Yah, yah I understand that this is a man who always hid his emotions etc.)
The emotional disconnect seems to be making the gap wider and it seems that each episode has become a series of scenes that are mechanical. Yes, it's great to have the eye candy scenes, (I admit I am now watching the show entirely from the Sarun perspective) but even these scenes are now becoming technical. 

SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I 100% agree with u.. I thot it was only me,hu flt the discnnction btwn d scenes,bt I m glad tht many f us share d same feeling!