Ah Khushi resembles sm1 4m the past.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
man i felt for certain today that Khushi definitely resembles someone from the past. most likely the woman who wrecked havoc in their lives, the woman they all refer to as 'woh aurat'

dadi kept quiet. but well nani asked the very specific question 'what did khsuhi ever do? u have just got to know u. what in the world did she ever do to offend u like this?'

hmm...so...quite apart from the fact that Sanaya is a stunner, and thus Khsuhi is not a average looking girl..and if she resembles someone (most likely her own mother/or some close blood relation) well it is quite a striking factor isn't it?

i am not going to justify dadi. but somewhere i can't still bring myself to judge her for her behavior...i am still giving time because the bigger picture may give us a completely different landscape to focus on..and shock us beyond anything...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thechaigirl thumbnail
Sunara,

Yes I agree with u, I think Khushi resembles "the aurat" and that is the reason dadi is being mean to her. Having said tat I am super angry today with the old hag (first time in life I m being disrespectful to someone her age and not regretting it).

Right now trying to control my temper to write something coherent. No matter what the past the woman is absolutely without manners or basic human traits of respecting relations. W*F she disappears for years, sheds her responsibilities and comes back demanding rights.
Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OR Dadi already knows Shyam's version of story..

If Khushi resembles some once from past, Dadi should not be shocked when first she saw Khushi face??
Targaryen thumbnail
Sunara I have a feeling that the snake sent dadi to RM. And that's why she is being so cold to Khushi. Why has dadi suddenly popped out of nowhere?! 
Apart from the fact u mentioned the possibility could be Shyam already poisoned Dadi against Khsuhi...
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
at that moment i was soo sure there is more to this whole sceniaro i mean there is something big and its gonna arhis life big time!!!!!!  
cuteness123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes i also think khushi resembles to 'wo aurat'. .
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very plausible!!! When Dadi did not reply to Nani's question as to why she did not like Khushi, I also had the feeling that Khushi's face must have reminisced bad memories!!!
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I have a weird feeling that the 'other woman' they talk about is khushi's mother
Cool_doc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I also thought the same.. Its khushi's mom in picture definitely..