Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Reiterating what I said as Sats missed

OK Sats this is how it played out.. Initially she got Ganesh Plate (SRi Ganesh) and then a bell and than something else and than at the botton wrapped in a red piece of cloth and last thing was Shank.. That is SAMUDRA MANTHAN
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Damn Lucky, I want repeat telecast nowπŸ˜†

you can watch it on on youtube na sathu πŸ˜›..Tunara internet fat nahi hai kay πŸ˜ƒ...

Originally posted by: namedx

Sandy, what pooja are they preparing for? what's the significance of it?

Its Janmastami celebration. Birth of the LORD KRISHNA
Cheena007 thumbnail

hello lovely ladies , πŸ˜ƒ

Congratulations guys  both Doodsie and Tants theory is going to come true ,Their was Sankh and Twins both the words are used in dialogs ..Redux rock maan ...you guys are Unbelievable ...πŸ‘

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

Ditto @ sandy😳

Thanks guys! My laptop's Internet died so I'm trying to type it on my iPod. It'll take a while but I'll work on it as soon as I'm done praying πŸ˜‰
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok guys...mujhe lagta hai..ki dadi khushi ko itna pareshaan karegi ki ASR will come up with remarriage ...with proper rituals but bot a big fat wedding...

On one hand, ASR will think that Dadi is nagging Khushi because there was no proper wedding but Dadi in reality will be having different reasons not to like Khushi...as she dint explain to Nani...why is she so against Khushi...πŸ˜•

That means...if Dadi is here because of Shyam and Anjali...then she has started playing the role of cupid...πŸ˜†
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Damn Lucky, I want repeat telecast nowπŸ˜†

U mean u did not see, r u working,aaj to tummy donor ne Gautama kind band bheja Di
tanthya thumbnail

Obviously, they did not. N u girls tell me to write ...I shan't write any more , am taking a sabbatical  πŸ˜­  * throws Tantrum & sulks *
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lol like I could retain it all!! *rolls eyes*  - the word did ring a bell, that's why I asked!! πŸ˜³

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Obviously, they did not. N u girls tell me to write ...I shan't write any more , am taking a sabbatical  πŸ˜­  * throws Tantrum & sulks *

Quit your nautunki and read above!! πŸ˜•