Hope everything would be sorted out

Continue soon dear

Waiting๐Ÿ˜Š

Three Glittering Hearts
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Gr8 part i hope geet didnt misunderstand maan brij yr i want 2 kill him myself cnt soon

MonaSWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

no no no man this all had to happen when our dear maan wasnt there to help her out this is bad really really bad
aww i loved the dream it was so beautiful compared to the stark reality to what had happened to geet
oh no i just hope maan manages to get there in time to protect her from brij
this is getting worse by each passing minute for geet
uff ab kya hoga geet ka
cheerd for update
looking forward for the next update now hope geet will be okay

MonaSWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

part 33
OMG that bas**** Brij...
just to escape and save himself hes doing this...
how i wish to burn both Brij and Maanav...
well Maan is coming back...
cont soon dear...

Classy Thank You Glitter
princes939 thumbnail
WAITING!!!!!!!!
Kitna wait or???
MonaSWrites thumbnail
sorryy guysss my light is giving problem... ll able to give update till evening ... m giving this post by cell ..please bear with me :(
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Updating in few minuets ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by geet.lover - 11 years ago
MonaSWrites thumbnail

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 34

Geet was crying, sitting on floor, in corner of her dark room. Her face was pale , dark circle was placed around her red ans swelled eyes. She wanted to be with maan .. she was not ready to agree what brij said. ' mai jaanti hu maan..sab jhuth hai.. aap mujhe dhoka nahi de sakte..kabhi nahi" she was lost when felt somebody is moving her door knob.. She terrified. Door was moving now. She stood in fear. Suddenly door jerked open and a person entered and stood in front of her. She couldn't see his face as it was dark. That man came closer . Geet eyes widen in fear. ' ve..ee.r .ji...a..aa..ap" and dark covered everything.

A red eye blazed in rage. GEET... he gritted his teeth .. he clutched her hair . She cried in pain. ' tune kya socha tha mujhe kuch pata nahi chalega.. channi ko to thikaane laga diya (he dint know where is channi..only wanted to scared geet).. ab teri baari hai. Geet shocked and confused about channi. She wept in pain..'veerji ..chor dijiye mujhe..maine kuch nahi kiyaa" she was struggling to come out of his hold. But she was unable.

'chor du..tujhe chor du haa..' he cluched more tight. She screamed loud. Hearing her cry rano and mohindar run to her room and got shocked what they saw. ' brij chor usse..' rano shouts. Mohindar pushed brij back with all his force. Geet got free. She run behind rano and hide. ' ye kya kar raha tha tui haa.' rano slapped brij hard. Brij glared her and then mohindar. At last he blazed geet left from there. Daarji was looking everything from far. He knew something was hidden from him. He calls brij in his room and asked. Brij told him everything. Daarji got worried also and gave permission to KILL her

At mid night

geet was not able to move. She was sitting on bed. She was badly effected with everything happened today. She was crying her lung out, closing her door from inside this time. With every little noise she shivered. With every little voice feared her took her whole breath out. She was not understanding what happens. She had not sense to run also. But where could she go. She was trapped like a caged bird who knew she would go killed by tomorrow but she had not sense to run, to save her life.

Suddenly she again heard a fade sound. She panicked and stood , clutched her dress. This time sound came from balcony. She stopped breathing. That sound felt some one was climbing to balcony. She frightened . She was hell trying not to make any sound, not even of her breath. She stood in dark. Pushing wall behind her as it will take her in his embrace.

A man appeared from balcony to her room. She couldn't see his face but he was tall and well built. Man looked around to locate her . He saw a trembling reflection in front mirror. Geet was standing behind him. He turned back. She moved back more. He moved to her . She very wanted to scream but words dint come out when he spoke ' please dariye mat..mai aapko kuch nahi karunga' but geet was no where to listen. She was still mum in shock. He went to her and kept his hand in his pocket. Geet thought he is going to took out any gun. She begged ' please ..mujhe chor do..maine kuch nahi kiya..please manie kuch nahi kiya...' she was grave terrified and crying

Man took out a phone and dialed a number. He gave it to geet. She dint take first  but after seeing he is not hitting her, she calmed a bit and took phone.' h..he..ll..oo' she said

'geet ' a familiar voice came from other side.

'channi' geet recognized in no time. She started crying ' chanii veerji ko pata chal gaya..wo..woh mujhe maar dalenge'

'kuch nahi hoga geet.. tu bhag geet ..bhag ja waha se.. wo jo aadmi hai waha wo police hai geet.. bhag ja..ghabra mat.. wo tujhe mere pass Delhi pahucha dega.. tu bas himmat rakh geet' channi was also crying. Geet nodded and looked him.

Guard- jaldi chaliye..humaare paas time kam hai

they climbed down to garden through rope ladder which was hanging there. Last time geet looked back, With wet eyes , to her home, her maa papaji and her every memories.. and sit in jeep to go where she dint know.

Precap : Geet Is Missing ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I m doing good

Sorry guys i know its very short part but today my light was giving so much problem so i could not type more ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you alll

My other FF  ---DOR---

Edited by geet.lover - 11 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
yipeee me first

awsome update as always

i sway monika if had such a family i would have killed them by self ... how could daarji do this to geet

great channi called now geet will elope

waiting fr next part
Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
Nice part...loved it...hope she reach maan safely...Edited by harshithaaaaaaa - 11 years ago