Her Bitter fate #2 ( Thread 3 Link @ Pg 141)

MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailla.. my brand new thread .. m i dreaming
Chalo chalo  sab log mera thank you accept karo jaldi se... warna

I really really very happy today as my dream came true. i never thought it would be so exciting having my own second thread. oohh baabji..m faint...

when i started this FF i was very scared. i never ever in my life wrote any story or article besides school essay, that too copied from essay-book
. but today i have lots of  readers and some became friends also. and its so exciting .. i want to say special thanks to my best buddies Rain.gurti &  Soma.gurti for giving me first strength that today m here. and then heartily thanks to Chavvi, Suhaana, Tushti.kiran, sdlife.19 (shoba), Ratna, URME, love2_soma for long long and comments that always gave me wish to write next fast... and at last thanks to all readers who made me able to reach here ..love u all 

Haan at last i want to say because of this FF i got my old buddy ana56 back ... love u buddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

"You like rain " Maan asked.
"No..i love rain" Geet replied.

-----------------

There was silent yet shine in her eyes. It was new for her. She loved rain. She loved dancing jumping in rain but never felt how it feels in real. She always dreamt, always thought one day she will be able to do it . This simple thing was a big dream of her.it was her fate. She wanted to live she wanted to live life with happiness with a man who could love her , do complete her and her dreams. To whom she can leave her last breath without any pain. And he came.Yes ,with lots of happiness, as she thought, but it was not for her or can say there was something more for her in store Or may be less '

-----------------

A car in full speed running on sleepy road, srachhh . A horrible unknown crash sound catched everyone's attention. All people looked at same direction .

"what happened ?"

"oohh God someone is inside"

"is he alive or dead??"

"Who is he ?? "

"oohh ..he looks new here"

" haan pahle kabi nahi dekha isse is shahar me "

" look , here his name written . Some M. Khurana ."

A man in his 60s with two men come. "kya naam likha hai ??"

"some M. Khurana darji"

"oohh... brij mohindar .. kahi yeh ... !!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who want me to send updates pm, please send me friend request 😊

My other FF  ---DOR---

Edited by geet.lover - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonaSWrites thumbnail
Character Sketch

Geet Handa

Simple n sweet 17 yrs old girl. Soon going to complete her 18. Doing her graduation . Wants to study higher. Believe in her family and her babaji. Heavenly beautiful. Milky white fair with smooth creamy skin. Light brown sea deap eyes. Baby pink lips. Angelic body features. So innocent and nave. Never saw outer world. Her little home was whole world for her.

Maan Khurana
24 yrs old, very handsome n smart. Not very talkative . But when talks no body can stand near him. Most successfull business man . Lives in Delhi n Khurana mansion with his dadi.

Savitri khurana (Daadi )
Maan dadi. Lives with him and loves him very much . Very lovely old lady with no attitude but higher thoughts.

Daarji
Lives in hoshiyarpur. Head of family. Very stern person. His one word is enough for shutting down anyone's mouth. Very renowned in town.

Brij
Geet only brother. Complete terror of town. Same as in show.

Mohindar and Rano Handa
Geet and Brij papaji and maa.

Aditya (Adi)

Maan working hand. Very polite and good person.

Channi

Geet best friend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Monika   ðŸ¤—...Congratulations!!...for the second thread of your FF...so happy for u...thank u so much for the lovely and regular updates...sorry if i missed commenting on the last update...have been crazy busy 😕...this will continue for another week...but will really try and comment on the next update...plz forgive me 😳...love u...TC ðŸ˜Š

Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on yr new tread...
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for the new thread monika dear

continue soon
LadyArwen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
let Maan get to know about Manav soon... continue soon...
MonaSWrites thumbnail

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 28

After some minutes they parted. He was looking in her eyes lovingly. She sensed something is not good. She cupped his face and asked " maan .. aap mujhse kya chupa rahe hai .. mai janti hu, kuch hai jo aap mujhe nahi bata arhe. Boliye na maan"

Maan looked her angel for sometime and said in upset voice " geet .. mai kuch dino ke liye London jaa raha hu" she became sad but dint want to show him otherwise he will be more sad so she said " bas .. itni si baat maan. Aap bhi na bilkul bachhe ho . itni si baat ke liye koi itna sochta hai kya.. aur wase bhi aap toh kuch din ke liye jaa rahe ho na. aur uske baad fir humari shad'" she stopped, knowing maan again will tease her for this shaadi matter. " maan aap na khush hoke jana..ase rote hue ache nahi lagte ..thik hai " she smiled. He nodded and hugged her . " geet mai tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga.ye mera wada hai. mai bhale hi tumse dur rahunga, per meri jaan yaha tumhare paas rahegi. "

"geet mujhe ab jana hoga" geet looked him and became sad. He cupped her face " bas kuch din aur geet, fir mai kabhi tumhe apni nazar se dur nahi hone dunga.. ek pal ke liye bhi nahi. par geet mujhse ek wada karogi " she nodded. "geet tum apna khyaal rakhogi. Mai bhle hyi tumhare pass nahi rahunga , lekin meri saans (breath) yaha, tumhare saans ke saath rahegi geet. Mai tumhe har pal masoos karunga. Bas ye soch lena geet ki agar tumhe kuch hua , toh mai bhi zinda nahi rahunga" geet instently covered his mouth with her palm.. "chup..kya bol rahe ho aap. Aage se kabhi asi baat kit toh.."

"toh kya geet" maan said kissing her palm

"toh mai aapse kabhi baat nahi karungi " she turned in anger.

"achha baba nahi karunga..bas. ab idhar dekho mishty "

She dint. "geet mai jaa raha hu..ek baar mujhe nahi dekhogi " she again dint. "geet..I Love You Jaan" saying he left.

Geet turned and saw maan was no there. She run to balcony and saw his jeep was going far away.she felt alone and empty again. She came inside. Suddenly her vision cought a red shining box kept on table. She took and opened it. It was a phone. "ye yaha kaise aaya" she thought. As she was thinking phone rang . she picked confused and smile hearing " I Love You Geet "

"maan " she said excitedly. "ye aapne yaha rakha tha .

Hmm.. pasand aaya "

"haa maan ..bahut jyada. thank you " she was jumping in joy

"geet sirf thank you se kaam nahi chlega.. mujhe return gift chahiye "

"kya maan ..

"hmm ..abhi nahi .. bas kuch din aur fir mai tumse jo mujhe chahiye .. mai lekar rahunga.. " he said in husky voice

She became red only hearing his word. "geet..ab ase sharmaaogi toh mai abhi waha wapas aa jaaunga "

Geet- toh aa jaau na maan. Mujhe aapke bina achha nahi lagta " now she opened her heart tearing

"geett..please geet mat ro.. I promise mai bahut jaldi wapas aaunga. Aur fir tum hamesha ke liye meri hogi " he was also getting emotional .

"hmm.. byeee maan "

"byeee mishty ..apna khyal rakhna "

Then maan connect to security head and said him to keep his eyes on brij and his gang. He gave him necessary instruction and cut not knowing a car stopped seeing him, which was coming from front direction. That car glass slides down and three people looked maan with same grave eyes.

Maanav smriking ' toh bhai sahib yaha apni geet se milne aaye thy. Chalo achha hai, aakhiri baar dekh liya apni jaan ko. Kyuki ab toh ye mauka usse kabhi nahi milega . trio laughed and drove ahead. They reached handa haveli. Darji, mohindar and brij welcomed them.

They settled and chatted for some time. Mohindar looked maanav and asked about him.mrs.k introduced him as maan s elder cousin brother.

Then mrs.K asked " geet beti kahi nazar nahi aa rahi "

Mohindar- ji who bas aa rahi hai . then he said Rano to bring geet.

Rano went to geet room and brought her downstairs. Rano made her sit on sofa beside mrs.k. both maanav and his mother looked each other and smirked. Maanav sit front of geet. He was looking lustfully to her. Geet dint get good vibes from him but she brushed off. Actually she was not there anymore. She was with her maan and very happy, happening all this fast, that she could be with maan foreverin few days. She was smiling thinking all this. Mohindar and rano felt delight seeing her daughter happy.

Mrs'k ' ji who maan beta kuch dino ke liye bahar gaya hai isiliye wo nahi aa paya. Per jase hi wo wapas aata hai hum in dono ki shadi karwa denge.. kyu ji thik hai na

Daarji ' ji thik hai. hume koi aitraaz nahi.wase wo kab tak aayenge . " geet was also curious to know when his arrival would be

Maanav ' bas 3-4 din me

"acchha ji..mujhe toh bol keg aye thy ki jyada din lagenge ... .. aaj khabar lungi unki .." geet was fuming with cute angar. Her trance broke when maanav said " toh Bhabhiji..aap khush toh hai na " she saw him smiling in front of her.she smiled back with some hesitation. " ji .. "

After some formal chit chat they were ready to leave. "achha daarji ..woh ek baat kahni thi " mrs.k said

"ji kahiye

Mrs .k ' ji who kahna tha ki hum shadi aur sagai ek hi samay pe kar lenge. Who kya hai na ki maan beta pata nahi kab laute aur fir time bhi kam hoga na jesa ki pandit ji ne bola hai ki shadi isi saptaah (week) ho jana chahiye. Apko koi aitraaz toh nahi na

"ji nahi..hume koi aitraaz nahi hai..aap befirak rahiye"

Mr.k- ji.. thik hai. ab hum chalet hai. Namaste " and they left

At Evening

Geet was fuming, walking back n forth, feddling her dupatta in her room. Muhse mazak kiya. 4 din me aane wale hai aur mujhe bola ki mai 10 din me aaunga.. aur toh aur mujhe bataya bhi nahi ki unki family aane wali hai. itna sara jhuth.. chorungi nahi mai.. ek baar aaye toh wapas. Gin gin ke badla lungi unse" she picked her cell and dialed maan no. but as it was going to connect her cell rang.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English version

After some minutes they parted. He was looking in her eyes lovingly. She sensed something is not good. She cupped his face and asked " maan .. you are hiding me something .. I know there must be something you are not telling me.. please tell me maan"

Maan looked her angel for sometime and said in upset voice " geet .. I m leaving to London for some days" she became sad but dint want to show him otherwise he will be more sad so she said " ohh maan u are too much'you are worrying for this little thing. Maan you are going for only some days and after that our weddi'" she stopped, knowing maan again will tease her for this shaadi matter. " maan please smile.. you don't look good being upset like this..please " she smiled. He nodded and hugged her . geet I wont let anything happen to you. Though I wont be here with you but my soul always ll be with you only" he thought

"geet..i have to leave now" geet looked him and became sad. He cupped her face " only few days geet..then you ll be always in front of my eyes' for ever.. but geet.. u ll have to promise me one thing " she nodded. "geet u will take care yourself' though I wont be with u here but my soul will bw here only, looking you. You know geet..if anything happen to you it will effect me as well.. I ll rather die geet..." geet instantly covered his mouth with her palm.. "shut up maan..what r u saying. If you again say like this na maan ,,then"

"then what geet" maan said kissing her palm

"then I wont talk to ever " she turned in anger.

"okk mishty..i wont speak ever, now look at me "

She dint. "geet m going..wont u look me once " she again dint. "geet..I Love You Jaan" saying he left.

Geet turned and saw maan was no there. She run to balcony and saw his jeep was going far away.she felt alone and empty again. She came inside. Suddenly her vision cought a red shining box kept on table. She took and opened it. It was a phone. "who kept this here" she thought. As she was thinking phone rang . she picked confused and smile hearing " I Love You Geet "

"maan " she said excitedly. "you kept this here ?" .

Hmm.. did u like "

"yes maan very much.. thank you " she was jumping in joy

"geet.. only thank you..not fair. I want my return gift "

"what maan ..

"hmm ..not now.. wait few days, then I ll get what I need .. u wont able to refuse anymore.. " he said in husky voice

She became red only hearing his word. "geet..now if you ll do like this , I ll be there again "

Geet- hen come maan.. I m not feeling good without you " now she opened her heart tearing

"geett..lease don't cry jaan.. I promise I ll back very soon..and after that u ll be mine for ever " he was also getting emotional .

"hmm.. byeee maan "

"byeee mishty 'take care please"

Then maan connect to security head and said him to keep his eyes on brij and his gang. He gave him necessary instruction and cut not knowing a car stopped seeing him, which was coming from front direction. That car glass slides down and three people looked maan with same grave eyes.

Maanav smriking ' great..then bro came to meet his jaan'its good.. last time he saw his geet, because after today, he wont get any chance to meet her again ' trio laughed and drove ahead. They reached handa haveli. Darji, mohindar and brij welcomed them.

They settled and chatted for some time. Mohindar looked maanav and asked about him.mrs.k introduced him as maan s elder cousin brother.

Then mrs.K asked " where is geet "

Mohindar- ji..she is coming . then he said Rano to bring geet.

Rano went to geet room and brought her downstairs. Rano made her sit on sofa beside mrs.k. both maanav and his mother looked each other and smirked. Maanav sit front of geet. He was looking lustfully to her. Geet dint get good vibes from him but she brushed off. Actually she was not there anymore. She was with her maan and very happy, happening all this fast, that she could be with maan foreverin few days. She was smiling thinking all this. Mohindar and rano felt delight seeing her daughter happy.

Mrs'k ' ji maan has gone to London for some days so he dint come. But as he come we ll get them marry.. its ok for you no

Daarji ' ohh yes..very fine no problem.. when he is returning . " geet was also curious to know when his arrival would be

Maanav ' just within 3-4 days

"acchha ji..he told me , ll be back in more then a week .. and here coming in 4 days .. I ll not leave him .." geet was fuming with cute anger. Her trance broke when maanav said " toh Bhabhi..you are happy na " she saw him smiling in front of her. she smiled back with some hesitation. " yes .. "

After some formal chit chat they were ready to leave. "daarji..woh I had to say somthing " mrs.k said

"yes..go ahead

Mrs .k ' I want to do marriage and engagement at same time. ..actually maan will return after few days and as panditji told we have to do marriage this week only.. so theer is no much time we have.. what you say

"ohh of course.. there is no problem.

Mr.k- ji.. thank you..now we leave " and they left

At Evening

Geet was fuming, walking back n forth, feddling her dupatta in her room.' He made fun of me ...i wont leave him. He will be back in 4 days and told me, within 10 days.. how dare he. .. let him come back once..i will show him .. I will get my back .. hmm" she picked her cell and dialed maan no. but as it was going to connect her cell rang.

Precap : Maanav meets Geet

'I am sorry maan. Mai aapka gift nahi sambhal paayi'

Hope I m doing good

I am thanking each n every readers for all likes and comments...

My other FF  ---DOR---

MonaSWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratna--

Monika   ðŸ¤—...Congratulations!!...for the second thread of your FF...so happy for u...thank u so much for the lovely and regular updates...sorry if i missed commenting on the last update...have been crazy busy 😕...this will continue for another week...but will really try and comment on the next update...plz forgive me 😳...love u...TC ðŸ˜Š

heyyy Ratna .. dont worry dear ... m happy u at least trying to give time for my FF in u busy schedule...
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant.loved it
billy_ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz maan aajao nd geet ko bacha lo