Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: idunno

I am sorry if i have hurt you -i am quite angry on Dev saga and even i didn't like it in actual serial,i know one word i had used was not right as i gone through my post again and for that i am sorry but ya if it is same plot i don't like it but it is Ur ff and in the end of the day it is ur ff-

its ok... but show had many other  things too which inspires everyone if you would look in depth.. it was not only about dev ... and i would say give me a chance to show my thoughts first. then u have fully right to compare with real show. my story is in middle now, its not the end. so please give me a chance to show my plot . may be i can change your view.

MonaSWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: jssood

oh god abb kayaa hogaa

maan  geet ko save kar legaa

yaa phir maanav apny plan ko success ker dagaa

50-50 chance hai

waise maanav and co. ki savitary devi se kayaa dushmani hai?

you ll know later dear 😉

MonaSWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: mel420

I am so scared pleaseee meri geet ko kuch nahi hona chai

MonaSWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

part 30
u know u are scaring me so much...
yaar kuch bhi karke stop this marriage...
i really dont want this Maanav to near Geet...
i just feel like kill Maanav...
and Channi shes the fool...
just a slap to her would do...
cont soon...

MonaSWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: mita1993

ab kya hoga...

waiting for next update

MonaSWrites thumbnail

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 31

channi thought that if there would be any problem, guard would have been informed yet.She dint try aftar that and when maan called her and asked did she talk geet, she said yes and geet is perfectly fine. Poor channi dint know it was her biggest mistake that she would not forgive herself for ever.

Khurana s reached near haveli. Maanav was not there. Mrs.k called him. he was sleeping . After some ring he picked phone and hurried. " bas abhi pahuch raha hu mom" said and throw phone on sofa. He left from there in no time. Without taking his phone. Maanav reached there and they left for haveli. They were in two cars. In one mr & mrs k and maanav and in next their some close friends.they entered in hyaveli in silence without gaining any attraction. Maanav men were everywhere. They were very conscious no guard could enter in haveli. Maanav face was fully covered with flower sehra. Some handa s tried to see his face but mrs. K said they had tradition, not to show groom face before marriage. Handa s agreed for sake of tradition as they were very conservative. So it was not at all any problem for maanav to hide him.

All were ready for marriage. Maanav went to marriage place and sit. Pandit started his rituals. After some time he asked for bride. Rano went to geet room. Geet was ready, sitting on bed. She was very nervous as thinking maan is near her. She was very excited as she would be his in few minutes. Her heart was running, her thoughts were flying, her whole body was leaving her, to be of maan as soon as possible. She felt her soul was also trying to leave her body to be in with maan. She was completely his from now. She knew their marriage was not held yet but she was his. She had already surrendered her body and soul to her maan. This ritual doesn't matter now. She was in deep thought when Rano eneterd in room and looked her daughter.

She was very happy today that her daughter was going to be marrying with world best man, who will keep her geet happy forever. She kissed geet s forhead lovingly. " beta .. aaj mai bahut khush hu ." her eyes got wet. Geet became emotional as well .she hugged rano and crird. They were totally unknown what was going on or going to be downstarirs. "chal beta..pandit ji bula rahe hai " rano wipped her tears and went first. Geet looked around her room. She got emotional remembering all her sweet bitter moments in this room. She composed herself and left with rano.

She was descending stairs slowly. Her heartbeat was fast. But now she started feeling something weird. She thought it was because of this marriage thing but still she was not in peace. Why she could not figured out. She was busy in her thought as dint know she was already at mandeap (marriage place). Rano made her sit. She looked shyily to persone besides her. His face was covered fully. He also looked her, she looked down. She dint feel good his eyes on her. She cursed herself but her heart was not accepting any happiness now. Pandit started all mantras.

A girl was hell bend trying to enter in haveli. Guards were stopping her.

Girl- mujhe andar jana hai please " she was crying but guards were not letting her go. She came out and started searching any other way to go inside. She was very nervous, crying, was in total mess. She was closing and opening her eyes again and again, jointeing her hand, praying to God to help her. All passing visitors were looking her with wired eyes but she was not caring anything. She had to go inside anyhow. If today she couldn't do what she had to, then her whole life would go spoiled. Suddenly she saw guard was talking to other man. she got a chance. She covered her head and face with dupatta and enetered inside.

Pandit was chanting  mantras. As maanav was going to touch her hand a girl screamed from door, covered her face and head by duappta ' RUK JAAIYEE "

All eyes turned to same direction. That girl was standing there shaking with fume looking sight in front of her. Maanav and geet stood shocked. "naina" maanav whisperd. Geet looked him shocked and confused. Naina run to him and held his coller ' how dare you..how dare you Maanav .. tumhari himmat akse hui kisi aur se shaadi karke ki' haan"

"maanav ??" all whisperd together. All looked him confused and shocked. Mr and mrs.k was sweating. All atmosphere changed withing few seconds. Everyone eyes were red and mind full of questions. Geet was blank, stood in middle of all s. her mind was not able to register what was happening all of sudden .

' maanav' this name gave her shiver in body. Before anyone could understand anything, maanav hinted his one man and light went off. All panicked. " oyee koi generator on karo oyeee' brij shouted with his lung out.. Lights came back withing few minutues but it was enough to happen what maanav planned. All found maanav and all khurana s were not there. All run to main door. Suddenly rano looked back and screamed 'gee eeettt.ttt'

Precap : Maanav Knows Some Truth About Geet !!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I m doing good

m soo sorry if any one got heart attack in previous few days 😆.😛.. 

BIG HUGSSS TO ALL

My other FF  ---DOR---

Edited by geet.lover - 11 years ago
URME thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ME FIRST yipeee
let me check my heart beat
What next ?? I mean is GEET kidnapped ??
where is MAAN??
waiting for fighting MAAN vs MAANAV

Kissi from my side for this Dhamakader Update

Edited by URME - 11 years ago
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Thank God 
naina came on time n geet is safe 
i hope maan comes back soon 
cause i know geet is pregnant 
i hope she isnt 
i dont want her family trying to kill her or her running away 
specially i dont want any1 to know that maaneet are 1 body 1 soul 
plz plz plz 
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh god jor kajhatkaa jor se de diyaa
love the twist
geet bach gayee
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update ,babaji Geet ko kuch nahi hona chahiye ,hope Maan comes n save her from this devil.