Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coffeebeancat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
superbly beautiful and correct predictions.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Updated on page 9 ... repeating the post here.

Warning ... prepare for a long rambling take! πŸ˜†
I don't remember who coined the term RTR ... I do remember it was used first on Sushpective/SG Hangout and I was a fierce proponent of it. And today I am very, very happy, because I see the long walk on that RTR has well and truly started. πŸ‘

Maybe the first few baby steps started as long back as immediately after the wedding, when despite proclaiming he would never accept Khushi as his wife, either to himself or to the world, Arnav set about doing exactly that and negating his own words ... be it at the munh dikhayi at RM, the acceptance of his position as 'damaad' at GH and all the help he gave there, the way he carried out Khushi from DM's temple after proclaiming her his wife in front of the world, by accepting her as his wife, Mrs KKGSR, in various offices ... unknowingly Arnav has already been redeeming a few of the wrongs he did Khushi by that forced wedding.

The conscious walk started a few days ago at the GH, when Arnav said his first sorry to Khushi ... "Sorry that I hurt you." Maybe even before that, when he said "I trust Khushi" in front of the entire family ...
He took a few steps backward when he promptly accused her of spoiling Di's life and leading Shyam on and hurting her again ... but after that, he has started his walk on the RTR and mostly stayed on the right path, with a few wobbles.

And now, faced with a mirror image of himself, in the form of his Dadi, Arnav will see first hand all the wrongs he did Khushi from the start of their relationship, he will feel the hurt of each and every one, he will feel the pain Khushi went through ... and he will right those wrongs. And maybe somewhere down the line, he will realise that his Dadi is treading his own path ... maybe not ... it doesn't really matter.

First impression - he thought Khushi was a gold-digger, low aukat ... out for what she could get ... and persisted in that impression even though everyone in the house, chiefly Nani and Anjali, tried to show him otherwise.
Today ... Dadi thought Khushi was a maidservant, low aukat ... and when told her mistake, is far from happy or even apologetic ... she continues to be angry with Khushi and refuse to accept her. Her first impression - and she is always right.
So Arnav stands by her ... this is my wife, if you accept her well and good, if you don't, it's your problem, not mine. πŸ‘

Scenes today - first scene - the hesitation in Arnav when he sees Dadi, the memories brought back, encouraged by Nani to approach her, the initial formal stiff bend to touch feet ... the gladness in Dadi as she moves to embrace her grandson, and Arnav finally unbends and hugs her back ...
Nani - wise matriarch, moves quickly to introduce the two new bahus ... Dadi is not interested in Payal ... the news that Khushi is her bahu shocks her ... the pride in Arnav's face as Nani calls Khushi to introduce her 😳 ... the expression as he notices Dadi's withdrawal ... and he is not happy at this insult to Khushi ...

Nani, again ever-wise, goes to samjhao Dadi ... who instead of being appeased, questions Nani's upbringing ... how did you let this happen? Damaadji missing, no one told me about my grandson's marriage ... and Nani is not one to take things lying down either ... she questions her right back ... you disappeared, you abdicated your responsibility, and you don't even want to talk about the past (shades of Anjali here?) ... and you want to question me?!
LOVED Nani here! And loved the scene ... showed the rest of the tellyworld that one can show an argument without turning it into a shouting shrieking match ... neither of the two women raised their voices and the scene was thick with emotions.

ArHi - the Khushification of Arnav again ... in pain and turmoil himself from the memories churned up ... Khushi, being Khushi takes the onus, the blame on herself again ... it must have been something she did wrong, some mistake she made ... and he looks past his own turmoil to comfort her, to assure her that no, it was not her mistake, nothing about the marriage was her mistake, it was all his ... and it's not her fault, it's his Dadi ...
Somehow this reminded me of the Khushi Sholay scene ... which Arnav witnessed ... Khushi has been left in the middle of the road by Arnav, yet when he reached her home, he saw her trying to cheer up her sister and Bua, rather than cry about her own horrendous evening ...

Did anybody else laugh when Arnav was describing Dadi to Khushi? If I had been Khushi, I would have asked him ... dude, I know exactly what you are like, but I need to know, what is Dadi like?
Dadi refuses to see other's point of view, she is always right, the other is always wrong ... sounds very familiar pertaining to a TDH dude till a short while back, when a certain petite, pretty hurricane hurtled into his life, started to tell him off, and never stopped. πŸ˜›

Another big step on the RTR ... today Arnav acknowledges for the first time to Khushi that the forced marriage was all his fault, his mistake, she was not responsible at all.

Arnav-Dadi ... a crackerjack of a scene ... the Blast from the Past emerges (whoopiee!!! πŸ˜†) ... again Arnav's father, the differences between father and son, while Dadi acknowledges that her son was hot headed and stubborn like her grandson, but she is horrified that Arnav refuses to even mention his name, has shut his father out of his life completely. And loved the way Arnav asks her exactly the same questions that Nani did ... the shadows of his old hurt, anguish emerging ...the anguish of the abandoned child of 15 years ago ... lost his parents, grandmother and home ... betrayal by his own chacha ...

And Dadi's repeated references to "the other woman"
seem to indicate that like most old women, she will be happy to blame the other woman for her own son's lapses ... and by extension, Khushi, for what she sees as Arnav's lapse of judgement in marrying her ... Barun, Swati C and Jayshree T ... all three were fabulous here πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the surprise. the gratitude and pride in Khushi's eyes when Arnav walks out to stand by her ... and the pride and happiness in Nani's eyes at her grandson's action.
And loved Khushi's WT* expression when Dadi tells Arnav ... 'don't turn your back when I'm talking to you." Like - now I know where you got that from. It runs in the family!

Diya fab take!! I love what you say about how Arnav will see first hand all the wrongs he put Khushi through

Yes, he is like his Dadi but not completely he does have some of Nani in him which was proven at the end where Nani beamed with pride seeing him stand side by side with Khushi.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ipkbs

@soapy
more than your woh kaun thi,
my brains focused into the algebra sum and I'm trying to solve it mentally at half 4 in the morning...Yeh kya kardiya tune mere saath...

Solution hai to bathaao... maine tho solve nahi kiya:-)
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: showstruck

does this song mean you want to see romance or doc calls it morance??

Thoda Thoda sab kuch...😊
Kuch romance...Kuch logic..Kuch Drama..Kuch past ka khulasa..
Kabhi show..kabhi tell...
all I ask is for some balance in tracks..
and oh yes.. a baby bump !!.. ..even if Baby Anj delegates that part to Hari prakash or Khushi..like she does with rest of her chores..
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
khushi us getting another velvet dressπŸ˜›Edited by showstruck - 11 years ago
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dillimetro

Thoda Thoda sab kuch...😊
Kuch romance...Kuch logic..Kuch Drama..Kuch past ka khulasa..
Kabhi show..kabhi tell...
all I ask is for some balance in tracks..
and oh yes.. a baby bump !!.. ..even if Baby Anj delegates that part to Hari prakash or Khushi..like she does with rest of her chores..

low trp is the result of imbalance...and inconsistency. When they fix that, trp will be high again
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
With this new track, they have to remain consistent where else can they go when they introduce a track that was planned from the start?? It is one they can't afford to mess up
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

soapy you just confused me.
Maths wala answer ya English wala??

Whatever!
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Looks like Khushi is getting another velvet monstorsity!
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love the post and the takes everyone 😳