Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
omg ! ek to episode was a big big dhamaka .. was already in 7th heaven ! upar se everyones takes have just taken it to a totally different level ! sari and joei beautiful as always πŸ‘  aur baaki sab ko bhi πŸ€—

no two cents or anything from me today .. m still lost in the epi πŸ˜ bina romance ke itna effect πŸ˜² ye brilliant ideas itne dino se kidnapped the kya ???? just hoping they keep on going in the same vein !

cheers
sugar_babe thumbnail
Jai Ho!!

Yet to read takes, but did check the TRP!
What the hell man, its starting to feel like exam results with the nervousness!

And to be honest, it does feel like my results too, work hard and hard and hard and then come out with these kinda results!!
Atleast they have a game plan in Dadi, I don't see a substantial rise to the 3.0's unless there's maha drama this week!

Has the TRP ever come this low?
I was speaking to a cousin who is in marketing and she was telling me this show has just dropped since April (which starts the quarter of the year) otherwise it was doing really well!
Yup IPL happened, then MAMR happened and then Didi ki Saut happened.

But I do hope they feel the prick somewhere, because their actors and viewers have been extremely patient.
sugar_babe thumbnail

Who put a quadratic equation?? Now I want to solve it! BRB

Its one of those where you use the formula! And my love for maths cannot surpass my current laziness, so for now , N/A 😳
Edited by sugar_babe - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Who put a quadratic equation?? Now I want to solve it! BRB

Its one of those where you use the formula! And my love for maths cannot surpass my current laziness, so for now , N/A 😳

Not a doc sugar ji ? Welcome here. Cubic equation ... 3 solutions atleast. Maine nahi solve kiya ... !
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joenet1234

Ratna - just for you I am going to break my rule of indulging in SKD. How's this for words:

The morning of the 10th day Arnav wakes up and doesn't see Khushi at his bedside. The first thing that goes through his head is the contract - it's over! He jumps out of bed only to find khushi at the poolside tending to his plants. He hugs her tightly and says "Khushi, don't you ever do this to me again. Promise me - every day when I wake up, you'll be there. Hamesha". Khushi says "Hamesha".

🀣 Dream on sishter...Looks like someone didn't have enough twilight moments yest. So we have SKD...Brain needs some thawing...?πŸ˜†

--Sari-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

Good luck. Here is virtual Dahi CheeniπŸ˜ƒ

Ragini - Quiz kaisa tha? I hope you kicked some butt...πŸ˜† Sach baat batao, your experience in India, aren't there people like dadi in India anymore? Maybe not in Delhi lekin in the smaller towns/villages?πŸ˜•

--Sari-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: docgirl

Sahana, thanks! Sari for sure has a way of making every episode seem way better than the one I watch. Every IPK viewer should read her post after watching the show --- TRPs will zoom - guaranteed! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Doc...Aap bhi na...😳

Sahana- have to agree...For me it is the hangout, hands down...Does that also indicate audience is more glued to the forums than TV if TRP's are an indicator...? 2.5? OUCH!

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sari--

Thanks Doc...Aap bhi na...😳

Sahana- have to agree...For me it is the hangout, hands down...Does that also indicate audience is more glued to the forums than TV if TRP's are an indicator...? 2.5? OUCH!

Was a what the moment when I saw it!
--Sari-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Was a what the moment when I saw it!

Even the cancer show is not that high, Isn't that a popular show? #'s of all shows are down...maybe they were all inflated to begin with? BALH is 2? People still love masala...that explains dadi's entry...πŸ˜‰
Edited by --Sari-- - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sari--

Even the cancer show is not that high, Isn't that a popular show? #'s of all shows are down...maybe they were all inflated to begin with? BALH is 2? People still love masala...that explains dadi's entry...πŸ˜‰

I think all this TRP business is all tosh... everything is cooked up... I posted an article on this in the hangout day before.

TRPs drive advertisers... guess advertisers should look at the whole business in its entirety... there is the show on TV -- at multiple slots and there is the internet audience that watches live and then the audience that watches later ( wondering how someone can see that )... then IPK will be the highest.