Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing and great update
i think the person is arnav
pls update soon
KaShArHi_Krishi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy!! Awesome part!! Please continue soon!! Can't wait to read more!! Please PM me of you can!!! 

Krishi
Edited by KaSh_Krishika - 11 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Are You Planning To Update Soon ?! 😳
ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
rily cute! ilovedd it!! <3
starandrainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while!!!! It's just that I was busy with getting all my things ready for school so this is probably going to be the  last update untill I put all of my ongoing ffs on hold. And when I do update I might not be as long so please don't get mad. And if I don't comment as much please don't take me off your pm list I will still try to come on everyday to atleast hit the like button. So ya I apoligize in advance if I don't really comment or update regularly. Sorry and Thank you for understanding. 😊 Well that's was a really long into so why don't I just get to the next part! πŸ˜‰ Oh and before I forget thank you guys so much for all the sweet comments and hitting the like button. Well here's part 6! Hope you gust like it and do comment!!
                                                    Part 6
"You touch her and you're kicked out of this house." Said a very angry ASR.
"How dare you! This is between me and this chorri." Dadi said angrily.
"Whatever Khushi is involved in I am automatically involved in that." Replied the dangerously calm ASR. His tone gave Khushi shivers. She wasn't used to hearing his ASR voice anymore and the way he talked to Dadi frightened her. She quickly put a reassuring hand on his shoulder and she could feel him relax a little.
With that Dadi stormed off and that just left our two star crossed lovers Arnav and Khushi.
Khushi had made up a desicion and she wanted to tell Aranv but couldn't. She knew that he would create a big fuss and that would just make it harder. And she had to do this for the sake of her loved ones.

Arnav knew something was wrong with Khushi and he knew it was something that Dadi had said. He also knew that it was a very bad idea for Khushi to be stressed in this condition so he just picked her up and carried her up to their room while Khushi just stared at him.

Once they got in their room Arnav put Khushi down on the bed and went to lock the door. And then turned back to Khushi.

He held her hands and said, "Khushi do you trust me?"

Khushi immeditally answered, "More then myself. But Arnav why the hell are you asking me if I trust you?"

"If you really trust me then promise me something." Arnav said while looking deep into her eyes.

"Anything." Came Khushi's immediate responce.

"Khushi, please don't leave me." Aranv said in a soft voice.

"But Arnav why would I leave" Khushi trailed off

"Please Khushi. You have to promise me that you'll never leave me. No matter what happens." Arnav said almost begging.

"A.. A.. Arnav I promise." Khushi said smilling slightly.

"That also means that you won't leave tonight after I go to sleep and think that that is going to help anything. That's only going to make Dadi feel like she affects out realationship. And that b**tch doesnt' have a say in this realationship. She can either accept out realationship or go to hell." Aranv said with an angry look in his eyes.

Khushi was soo happy that she kissed him quickly on the lips. She was about to pull away when Arnav grabbed her waist and bought her closer till she was pratically sitting on his lap.

They kissed for a while longer then there was a loud banging on their door.

"Here sweetie I'll get it." Arnav said while kissing Khushi on the forehead.

He opened the door and saw the Dadi.

"Yes Dadi do you need something?" Arnav asked in an impaticent voice.

"Yes I wanted to talk to Khushi alone if you don't mind." Dadi said.

"Arnav can I please talk to Dadi?" Khushi asked.

"But.. Jaan."

"No Arnav remember you promised me that you would do all the things I ask you to do when I'm preganent?" Khushi said.

Aranv took a deep breath in and truned back to Dadi, "Fine you have 1 minute. And that's it."

With that he went out of the room and already started the timer on his phone.

Dadi walked up to Khushi with a sweet smile and Khushi being Khushi smiled back and when Khushi was about to say something Dadi pushed Khushi to the floor.

"AAAHHH" Khushi screamed while placing a hand on her stomach.

Arnav rushed in and screamed "KHUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!"

He picked her uncounsious form up and carried her to the car.

Everyone was waiting for the doctor to tell them if Khushi was going to be fine.

Finally the doctor came out and said "Can I speak with her husband?"

Arnav walked over and said, "I'm her husband. Is she going to be alright?"

"Mr. Raizada, the paticent is..."

Ok guys don't kill me!!! I know I left it at a clifhanger so I have a challange for you. You guys have to comment and like and please tell your friends to also read and comment. But back to the challange I really want to see who will get it right. So the first person to guess exactly what happens to Khushi, the next update will be dedicated to them!πŸ˜‰ So please comment and hit the like and tell me what you think is going to happen! And if you want future pm's just add me to your buddy list

Shruti
Edited by starandrainbow - 11 years ago
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update soon
Please don't let khushi have a miscarriage
Hate dadi
Hope she finds out the truth soon
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Pls tell me she won't loose her baby and have a miscarriage
I can't believe dadi did this to Khushi
What ever Khushi may have done what excuse can dadi have for killing an innocent child
How could that woman do this
Am glad arnav made her promise not to leave him
Pls do update soon pls
Sim96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow. :D
Can't wait to read the next part. 
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg stupid dadi ...fab update...keep it up