IP REDUX; Panchajanya !! Second Thread

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Girls,

Aaj ki Taza Khabar ;

Why did Arnav Cry??

Has the love finally awakened in Khushi ?

Will Khushi be successful in  knowing the reason for Arnav's  tears..

will the doors of Aladdins  Cave  stay locked or ...??

Continue the discussions here..

The Link to the First Thread containing the repository of all the Analysis is given below ;

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3133853

SBS Update ;

Anchor saying that Arnav is pareshaan and it is not Khushi who is the reason  , Khushi is actually trying to find the reason...so she tries to be lovey dovey, patient, even sing a song

Cut to Segment

A sober &  sad  Arnav is walking  away from Khushi, but Khushi will not leave him alone... She stops him by holding him on the shoulder..

She slwoly leans on to his shoulder n looks at him with a smile only to be met by Arnav's unsmiling face..Khushi's smile is wiped off...

Khushi holds his hands ..n entwines her hands  in his..No smile..

Another shot o f him walking away.. A determined Khushi not leaving him..

She too follows him... tries  many ways of getting him to smile.. not working..tries to be mischievous..pats him on the left shoulder while staying by his right side..Arnav looks to the left n not seeing her, turns to right , getting  mildly irked...

Khushi trying to be the Pativrata nari and  with dupatta on her head, playfully doing leg maalish of Arnav..

Khushi pushes him onto the chair by the Tajmahal..Arnav tries to get up ..Khushi pushes him back again .. comes from behind, encloses him  within her arms .. her hair cascading like a vast night sky.. Arnav is still off ..

Another shot..Khushi with tears rolling rushes to Arnav and Hugs him tightly... Camera pans and we see Arnav  to crying silently..He too hugs her back..There they stand united  in the tears and enjoined by the hug...

Edited by tanthya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
sathu:
arnav has to open to khushi...as he said he will make her his life hissa...
he cannot keep secrets..which r bothering him..otherwise how khushi will heal them...
If he still hides..then khushi will also do the sameπŸ˜†..
phir se cycle sure

trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

An Idle brain is the devil's workshop...Oh how I am the prime example of that saying.😳 Bored at work but can't really chat, as my manager is hovering around, Why O Why I always attract hoverers (Is that a word)πŸ€”? So I'm typing away here pretending to write a report on some important stuff. Here's presenting the new addition to RM Zoo... Dadi...AKA

Talk to the Hand!!!!

The following excerpt is from Wikipedia...the one stop shop for all valid and important information.

"Talk to the hand" (or "tell it to the hand") is a slang phrase associated with the 1990s. It originated as a contemptuous way of saying one doesn't want to hear what the person who is speaking is saying. It is often elongated to a phrase such as "Talk to the hand, because the ear's not listening". A variant is "talk to the hand because the face don't understand!"

Now...according to my calculations Dadi has be in her sixties even if I am being generous. So she has picked up this phrase or gesture in the last 20 years probably in her forties. Now why did Dadi pick up this urban gesture whereas obviously she hasn't picked up a lot of other more important stuff like treating people who work for you as equals. That's a point to ponder, but that's for another day.πŸ€” Now I'm just making my guesses for what was Dadi actually trying to convey with those hand gestures:

1. Shut Up.
  2. I don't wanna listen to your problems.
  3. Don't waste your time or mine.
  4. Whatever.
  5. Girl, don't ...just don't.
  6. Do I look like I care?
  7. I am enjoying my ignorance. Please don't ruin it by trying to discuss facts or logic with me.
  8. Don't go there or in this case don't come near me.
  9. Just...Forget...It.
  10. La la la la la la...Still not listening.

Talk to the hand is also a common term used for...ermmm...can't say it out loud. I'm 100% sure Dadi wasn't conveying that to anybody or she will ever do it. And Jhals, if you are reading this please don't google it. It might ruin Dadi Ji for you too. πŸ˜•

On a totally random note: Was watching a special dedication to Michael Phelps on telly the other day. My immediate reaction: "Holy Abs!!! Please don't ever put your shirt back on!!!!"😍

Ok, Me going back to work and you all can go back to your meaningful discussions.

Edited by bs_si - 11 years ago
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey bootifuls! πŸ˜Š

Reduxians at their best!

--watch this space for comments--  πŸ˜Š

Jhalak - You know what they say right!!? Leave the best till last!! πŸ˜‰
Having to read yours with a fresh mind coz I just knew it would be so heart felt! And you NEVER disappoint!! Loved, LOVED your lines on Arnie's inner turmoil and his grief, and how both him and Khushi are seemingly two sides of the same coin! 

"the game will bring a new hieght to Arnav understnading of khushi & vice versa,,, these two are so similar almost like 2 sides of the coin, flawed, lonely, protective, instinctive, one hides behind stupidity other behind anger,,,"

@the above: Beautifully penned!! WOW absolutely β€οΈ your insight into Shashi and Shyam being the invisible players, who will most definitely be able to turn the tables!! Your last line just killed it:

"so the game has been set and A new game of players from Past & Present is set to take place to create a soothing Future"

- EPIC, it was a shorter take than usual, but loved every bit of it! Kudos matey! 

Sandhya - Epic, epic, EPIC!!! *Muah* beautiful!! You're back with a bang!! Damn, felt like my heart was going to explode reading your take- as cheesy as it may sound! πŸ˜† 

As soon as I read "universal mother" I just knew how heart felt it was going to be! A mother we can all relate and connect to through the essence of faith. Absolutely β€οΈ the journey you've outlined, a beautiful reminder of the ups and downs of Arhi, but with the added significance of everything that happens, happens for a reason, and in this case - a journey written by devi mayya herself! Beautiful! And needless to say, your last parag was just DA BOMB!!! 

All this being watched by her mother who knows everything. So her mother flung into action having seen enough, gave her son in law that magic portion which said Now or Never. Take Action. Acknowldege , Authorize and Authenticate. And he did. This time he made her dreams come true. Her every dream. Thus making her realize, yes it was OK to dream and nothing was lost. It was all there and for good. He was indeed her Raj Kumar.!!! And YES he has Arrived.. Woh Aa Gaye Khushi.. He is all yours now!! 

TOO GOOD!!! 

Bush - You already know how I feel about your nautunki takes!!! But THANK YOU for highlighting the social message!! You DA BOMB!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

A Social Message:
Knowing that GH is a fan of SMJ...I am glad that Cvs are finally bringing in an aspect where they can correct the wrongs of the society...Dadi jee is a woman who still believes in class difference and treats the working class as ashudh...so CVs will redeem her and make her believe that all are equal..thus promoting the right message...and who will be instrumental in bringing about a change...ofcourse NK and HP...enjoy the video (keeping in view the characters marked for you in the picture)..Satya Meva Jayate!!!

Edited by namedx - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
One more thing..i am really upset with ACHUT treatment from Dadi towards khushi..this was horrendous script and direction...

Same as office item scenario

why they always target khushi's character???
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was waiting for the new thread to announce my departure  πŸ˜†

Chalo bye bye guys! Have some work to do! Time milega toh aati hoon :)))

Byeyyyeee!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by --Anna-- - 11 years ago
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: namedx

Hey bootiful ladies. πŸ˜Š

@Rit, lol sorry for going MIA yesterday, I fell asleep!!! In the afternoon!!! πŸ˜³

Morning Shaz πŸ˜ƒ

No problem, I feel asleep too at around 7.30pm and was rudely awoken by my mother  shaking me screaming 'Khushi's on, Khushi's on'  
RJXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

I was waiting for the new thread to announce my departure  πŸ˜†

Chalo bye bye guys! Have some work to do! Time milega toh aati hoon :)))

Byeyyyeee!!! :D

πŸ˜† bye Anna
DiamondLife thumbnail
i will get ready and join you friends in 45 minutes
RJXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sylph-

Congo shongo kanriπŸ₯³πŸ₯³..   so bharathada swanthatra dina charaneya dina treat a?? πŸ˜‰

@RitJ26: M divya.πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Divya

And congratulations Ranjitha - wow 90% πŸ‘