Frequent Posters

Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Very much appreciated...thank you
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot Nimmi for telling us about all this and what i personally feel is that Shaheer is absolutely right like suppose if we were in his place and people start bashing our friends and start asking us about our personal lives then how we will feel?the feeling of anger,depression and restlessness will automatically come in ourselves and we will surely try to get rid of all these things from the source people are trying to connect with us and the source of communication is twitter thats why he deactivated his account.
apart from all these i think he needs time,when he will feel comfortable,fine then he might activate his account as i felt it through his words.
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1 more thing i came to knw by ths convo is he respects saumya a lot, whch i loved d most, thanx again nimmi..
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow nimmi u take so much efforts to give us news about shaheer.
thanks to u. now those fans who r trying to be god for shamya should
buckle up. v all should just wait for them to come back but not try
to dictate terms to them
crazzymoon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the news Naina. At this time its the right decision taken by Shaheer. I have the belief that for his true fans he will come back sooner. Praying to God things should be alright sooner for him.
Please guys comment on Shaheer's and Soumya's fans page regularly and improve their ranks further. At present this the only way we can make them happy.

nancynnv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much nimmi ...i really respect him n his feelings ...i wil wait 4 his decision...
mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rashvin

Thanxa ton for summing up here n clearing all our doubts nimmi...

Let Sha be off from twitter sum days n den only sum will learn d lesson of ground rules of life...we are meant to mould others lives but not to be a mentor whoever be it...  Hope he will be back soon n loved all his reaction n words over somya.. i still hava hope on Shamya as he himself said wen wording about somya-waise bhi agar mujhe kutch batana hai toh main apna time lekar, situation dekhkar hi bataonga, at d ry8 time...

same feeling here 
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks nimmi..im with each n every word of shaheer..i m not at all upset with his reasons...

im sure he ll come back soon...so let u s wait for that...

yah..mee to stil have hope abt "shamya"..n im sure it will happen at the right time as shaheer said...
Edited by anamika_0 - 11 years ago
Shweta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alottt nimmi...
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
remeber even soumya once said in FB that she will wait for the right time to say something..now shaheer repeating the same..so im sure ...that right time will come soon n we ll get this most awaited news...

till then..plzzz let us not irritate them...that will only add to their contempt for us..plzzz