Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thnx...all the reasons that shaheer has given fr deactivating his accnt ..i too thought of these only if they both don't prefer tointeract with fans on twtr fr smtym thn i'll respect their decision..they actually need a brk frm all this .
btw i guess that he ws quite unhappy regrdng direct twts also 😕 . 
Edited by surbhianya_17 - 11 years ago
ANJANAKS thumbnail
tanx alot...nd frm his way of tlkn i tnk dere s a small hope of his cmeback...plss if ny new news plss lt us knw nimi tanx alot
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanq so mch nimmi, so iska matlab hamne khud apne pair ko kulhadi pe mara, i dnt knw y am feeling lyk broken frm inside, aisa lag raha hai its over nw, but stil i want to hope 4 d best. @nimmi-hope ua fyn after yest's hapenings.. Edited by -diva-shamya- - 11 years ago
sifarah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing Nimmi...
banfasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks thanks nimmi
as I said earlier he was upset from the fans not the bashers wohi baat nikli naa...
anyways I agin thanks u for sharing thank u
took a relief now
leenahariyani thumbnail
thank u thank u nimmi for the post
gojiri123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx nimmi.U r always a gr8 help.By d way howz ur health?Plz take care & sorry we always bothered u & take u 4 granted.Hope u will forgive us.tc.olve u dear.
Ridxie thumbnail
OMG. I think I totally support SHAHEER on this. He did the right thing on the right time. It's a lesson for all of us now. Please GROW UP Shamya fans and get REAL. Learn to understand that he is 'Shaheer' NOT 'Anant'. He has his own privacy, personal life and limits. WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST TALK ABOUT WHAT HE TWEETS? WHY DO WE HAVE TO MAKE GOSSIP? PLEASE. It's high time we all realise this.
On the brighter side, there's great hope for him to reactivate again. So, just pray. And PLEASE be well next time!
Edited by Ridxie - 11 years ago
cheetu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nimmi, one more thing like we have all posted apologies to Shaheer and Somya  and I think it will be posted to Swastic so that they can read that, can you please findout (if possible) that the letter has reached them. Please humble request.