Frequent Posters

...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
What the Aliya n Arnav not together story is spicing up
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update and precap. But if Arnav and Aliya broke up, why is she still seen with him everywhere?
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome precap

newsflash he did't sleep with Aliya on their wedding night.
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow I've just read your two last updates and the precap !!

I loved them !!!

>Chapter 8 :
So Arnav wanted to bring her back immediately bbut Shashi stopped him !! I would have done the same or no maybe maybe I would have killed Arnav !! It was so disgusting πŸ€’🀒

So Arnav was spying on Khushi when she told her story to KK and also their hug πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜² that's nice I always love to see a jealous Arnav πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
And KK is not that bad, in fact I like him very luch πŸ˜ƒ

Nk is coming what a good news πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
and seem he didn't bother to inform his mother and prefer to inform hos half sister  so cute of him πŸ˜ƒ
I hope he's upset with Garima too because what she did to Khushi for him was so unfair !!!

>Chapter 9 :
So Khushi is fine being Mrs ASR πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
I loved their conversation !!!! it was so cat and dog πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And NK he came back !! Love you NK you just rock !!
You care so much for Khushi !!
And so you're in love with Lavanya so Lavanya would be soon there too !!!

But she's Arnav's cousin πŸ˜²πŸ˜² 
So what'll happen, I don't want Khushi to sacrifice herself again for NK or Garima πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

>Precap :
well we must be happy knowing that Arnav never wanted to sleep with Aliya that night and that it was "just" kiss πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ So all of that was because of Aliya πŸ˜‘😑
He said also that they broke up that night !! But then what were they doing at that pub last night ?? and to KK's fashion show ?? and she follows him wherever he goes ?? πŸ˜‘😑

I don't what to think about Arnav !!! 

and where's Aman ?? You said he would be like Forcibly yours Aman, but we didn't him a lot ?? πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

can't wait ^^
Maria151994 thumbnail
awe some u[date yar...hmm lavanya is arnav cousin ha!now what twist is gona happen??
Maria151994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu123

Precap for Part 10:

Nani: But Chotte till when? Till when will you both ignore each other like this.. And well dont forget you made her like this..

Thats it.. He closed his laptop and got up from his chair..
Arnav: No Nani.. You are the reason she is so.. You made me marry her forcibly and upon that this 10 Years contract with her that we cant divorce.. Do you think these 10 years are enough for us to sort out our differences?
Nani: Even 10 minutes are enough for that Chotte.. Only if you understand and take a lead
Arnav folded his hands on his chest.
Arnav: I need to take a lead.. Really Nani? How?
Nani: Ask forgiveness from her and accept her as your wife.. She would agree I am sure..
Arnav: Stop it  Nani.. I cant do that.. I never did anything for which I need to ask her for forgiveness.. 
Nani: Sleeping with Aliya on your wedding night wasnt Wrong Chotte?
Arnav: Nani you very well Know I didnt sleep with her that night.. That room was booked for me alone and she came there only to meet me..
Nani: Really? And what was that which Khushi saw.. 
Arnav: It was just a kiss Nani.. Thats it.. Aliya was gonna leave after that and I was gonna stay in that room all alone that night since I never wanted to spend my first night with Khushi.. 
Nani: Enough CHotte.. Whatever your intentions were, Khushi has taken it all wrong.. She doesnt know all this.. Dont you think you should tell her this..
Arnav: I dont need to Nani.. And well even If I tell her all this, you think she will believe me? No way..
Nani: But even she is not wrong Arnav.. She can still see you with Aliya everytime.. Why cant you just leave Aliya..
Arnav: Who said I am still with her? We broke up the same night I got married to Khushi.. 

great precap yara..!
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
okay so they broke up 2 years ago but still goes around clubs dance like a couple...seduce each other..kiss each other...nd they r not together...lmao
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so many twists.
u always succeed to amaze me.
i thinking something but something else is happening.
im simply addicted to ur writting))
Olicity2124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wht  , he brok up with Akiya , OMG OMG , its damn intersting , now this story is getting intersting day by day .
varshamaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111interresting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TOTALLY VERY INTERESTING!!😊😊😊😊😊