Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daljeet thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vampiregirl12

i loved the tigress khushi how she gave him back saying if he manhandles her she will put a case against him... come on khushi.. but i still feel so sad for her.. this world is so small that her brother fell in love with arnav's cousin... poor girl.. i sure she is going to put everything aside and give into her brother relationship... 

what kind of human being is arnav?? πŸ˜‘ even after kissing that aliya on his own wedding night in front of his wife also he is asking what wrong he did?  seriously πŸ˜΅ even if he broke up with that aliya on his wedding day and that was a good bye kiss in the room also but still why is she around him all time and what's with that dance in the pub .. khushi should nt forgive him so easily ..

i agree with u dude.thts my point too
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes as previously commented, this side was required. where arnav telling his side and majorly clearing his intentions.
atleast now we are clear that arnav is not with aliya and on the first night they  were not with the intention of sex but it is difficult to take as it seems otherwise.
you are only in trousers laying on a girl in bed madly kissing her and saying i am pure with my intentions is not fessible.
only one question to arnav, if he see kushi in that situation what would be his reaction.
nice precap.
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Woah! Wait! What? He broke up with aliya the same night he got married? Then why the hell doesn't he tell her and why the whole play acting in front of Khushi. Either he's playing a game or he's just so god damn confused.
Intriguing precap.
prerna31s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So my guess was rite arnav is nt wid aliya !! Bt why does he get so cozy wid her den ?
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow,am amazing past . . .Arnav had already broke up with that Aaliya girl. . .
😲
great,atleast now ARSHI could make their way to each oth
er in the name of N.K. And Lavanya. . . πŸ˜ƒ
Arnav was loyal enough to break up before marriage,am glad for that. . .
Am sure that Aaliya b*tch might have forced Arnav to kiss. . . 😑
waiting for ARSHI romance to start. . .
Thanks for the pm. . . 😳   πŸ˜‰ 😊 πŸ˜ƒ
chemistry9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazng...new twist great😊
dqkytm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YAY! arnav broke up with aliya! thank the good lord! :) 

khushi must know this! 
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi is fire n i love her
Oops La is Arnav's cousin looks lik they will be cupid here
So there is many thgs that Khushi dosent knw abt Arnav n she is seeing what Arnav is showing her
Lets c what happens aage
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG they broke up then why she is wid him????
why dnt arnav try to patch up, i m sure if he try to do she will give another chance, he just need to clear her mu,
it seems like he do feel guilty somewhere
sugu2569 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my god wat the ...alia nd qrnav nt together...gud i am so hpy ...bs ab yehi baat khushi ko pta chale...nd i guess la my sis will help us... u r truly amazing di ...oderwise who in this earth would portray la as arnavs sis...:))) ;)))