Now, the track is like KMH 2

Krittii thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Don't bash . this is jst my thought. Now the new character has come, cvs will start revealing some past about khusi and arnav parents. Jst where Arohi grandad had killed arjun parents just like here some from either Khusi's or Arnav's family had killed their parent .. May  be by car accident or smth like that. THIS IS JST MY OPINION SO DNT GET ME WRONG OR WRITE MEAN COMMENTS. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshifan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I've also been thinking that; since arnav is not a big fan of his father maybe he was a really bad person and the reason of khushi's parents death. that both are unaware of; hence leading to their seperation.
GodHelpUs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what is KMH..sry but my knowledge of indian tellly show is severly limited...

compare baad mein kar lijiye..pehle mere doubts clear karo...neeche wala link follow kijiye aur padhiye...ho sake toh jawaab bhi dijiye...

Krittii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshifan4life

I've also been thinking that; since arnav is not a big fan of his father maybe he was a really bad person and the reason of khushi's parents death. that both are unaware of; hence leading to their seperation.

ya i know
Krittii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshifan4life

ya me 2.. i think tht too
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Without seeing da show u cnt say dat da track is lyk kmh 2. Da truth is nt yet unfolded.
Summer_Rain thumbnail
perhaps..IPKKND..is not an kekta show..its of 4 lions...and wat can an 8 years kid do..when her parents herself were killed in an accident...so i guess..its not that..but something else..related...maybe arnav's dad is responsible fr khushi's parents death...khushi will just help arnav to come out of the past...and move ahead..maybe khushi has nothing to do with the past of arnav..who knows..maybe shyam is linked with arnav's past too...
Edited by sarun_deewani - 11 years ago
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no it is not. kitani mohabbat hai was different. arjun was jailed 4 shooting of arohi's dadaji but here story seems to be different. Edited by innocentgreen - 11 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dunno much about kmh 2...my friends use to watch it...
but i checked out it's wiki page.thoda similarity lag raha hai
Krittii thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanhaviSRK

dunno much about kmh 2...my friends use to watch it...

but i checked out it's wiki page.thoda similarity lag raha hai

i know thts wht i mean