Someone please enlighten me...

GodHelpUs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Don't wonder how I got to being a senior member without the basic knowledge of jargon's thrown around at IF as also about the show...but couple of questions have plagued me long enough to warrant an answer now..Would greatly appreciate your inputs that would help e gain some clarity...

What do the abbreviation s FF, OS and the likes stand for...? VM must be video mix...right?

I am one of those who caught up with the show much later...I jumped onto the bandwagon post the Diwali kiss-miss between the mister and the missus...no , wait she was just the miss then.. 

The Questions are  :

The black and white flashback has a woman running towards a gun shot when clearly Anjali's wedding was on.

So who got shot/ killed/committed suicide? The mom or the dad? Obviously the mom was running towards someone or something..did she die of shock on watching her husband aka ASR's dad either kill himself or get killed?

Has Khushi ever mentioned on the show how her parents died? Car accident? Caused by ASR's dad? Did Sr. Raizada kill himself out of guilt of having taken two lives and orphaned a little girl? 
Why do IF members point to Garima aka Payal's mum as having something to do with the Raizada tragedy?  

Please note: It may not have occurred to Garima that Raizadas she knows are actually the Malliks from Lucknow.

Is Garima the jilted lover of  Sr. Mallik who would  later go onto marry Shashi babua? Did Garima and Sr. Mallik have a face off, after Sr. Mallik ends up killing Khushi's parents and realises he has caused such hurt to his also been sweet heart? Is that why Nani once reprimanded ASR that he is arrogant rude, hot headed like his dad? Or was that reference  to 'waywardness' of the Mallik men? Courtesy the  ASR-Lavanya live in. Btw, my PoV , Garima seems a little too dumb and much of a simpleton to have led such a complicated life.

Quite obviously the chances of Khushi-Arnav  turning out to be half-bro sis is akin to life sustaining on Mars. And given the works that gone into building the ASR-Khushi equation block by block in the last 4-5 weeks, there can't possibly be a MU between the two at this point. 

Their separation this time around will clearly be circumstantial and more willing. On the lines of.. Khushi doesnt want to go, and Arnav can't/won't stop her. Despite being in love, they have to live their love being apart from one another in body but not in mind and soul.

Return of Mr. Anjali Singh Raizada Jha. Revelation of the contract , possibly by Mr  Anjali Jha himself. And of course the new entry must serve some purpose. That is to say  facilitate re entry of damadji, " aasteen ka saamp paalna" , ' gade murde ukhadana " and ' raita phailana".

Btw , any idea how does Shyaam fit into the whole past? Of course he knows, its ASR and Anjali's maternal grandparents home, but question is how much did he know of the past to have married Anjali?

One of the black and white flashback shows a young ASR and Anjali standing outside Sheesh Mahal and possibly the chacha flinging their belongings onto their faces and asking them to leave. 

Anjali's leg seemed fine to me even though it was not a frontal shot. So, what tragedy caused loss of her foot? and How did she end up marrying Shyam?  Since he is an attorney, was he in know of some will that prompted him to marry Anjali despite being thrown out of Sheesh Mahal ( either from Mallik's side or Raizada's side) ? When did Anjali get married? Is that before or after ASR made it big in the corporate league?

So, who's up to the task of clearing these mental cobwebs for me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wouldn't mind knowing some of these answers myself! 😛

FF - fan fiction
OS - one shot
GodHelpUs thumbnail
second set of questions..as the previous post got a little too stretched...

So, dadi ji, was in an ashram for 14 years with psychotic tendencies..Understandable since she must have witnessed her son's death and subsequently the DiL aka ASR's mom and then must've gotten herself kicked out of meanies at Sheesh mahal.

But why did Mr Mallick kill himself? An accident? Extra marital affair? Now Khushi's parents can't possibly be responsible for inflicting financial loss of such magnitude that Mr. Mallik kills himself? And what caused Mrs. Mallik to die/ commit suicide? Nor do I smell blackmail theory in the death/suicide of ASR's parents.

Also, what did Khushi's dad do for a living? Was a halwai too?

The point of this line of inquiry is that ASR can't possibly grudge Khushi at this point irrespective of the reason of his parents death/suicide. 

Drifting a little here...who mentioned remarriage is on cards? Was there a confirmation/ hint/spoiler from PH or merely a figment of fan's imagination?

Since contract marriage in its entirety is invalid per Indian laws, one can rule out divorce. The marriage in the first pace being null and void.Even if it holds water, and ASR- Khushi end the farce mutually, why would  Gupta's want Khushi to get married again to ASR?

Some post mentioned that Anjali/ Nani seemed to have a thought about having known someone/something related to Khushi much earlier on the show. Of course they were dismissive of it then but since I haven't followed the show since its inception, am I missing a link here?

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when u get the answers to all ur questions let me know too

im sort of confused after reading ur post

Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
A lot of your questions are what most of us are still wondering since the CVs still haven't made it a point to clear these loopholes and gaps in the plot.

GodHelpUs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshitha

when u get the answers to all ur questions let me know too

im sort of confused after reading ur post

😆

Harshitha, 
bacche, sabar hi toh nahi  hota hai...
wow! I succeeded in confusing others as well👏..

imagine my plight.. my imagination is getting the better of me and I am twisted out of shape thinking up possible/ plausible scenarios ahead of the maddening Monday🤢.

the reason why I have a barrage of question is because as mentioned I am following the show since Diwali last year. I have tried catching up as much as is possible with episodes prior to that, but I am sure I still have missed a sizable chunk...I am not sure if my questions are loop holes in the story that ain't plugged as yet or is it just plain ignorance on my part.

thanks for reading up anyways...have a great week ahead!
saima4744 thumbnail
infarm us when u knew about it.
GodHelpUs thumbnail

Originally posted by: geethanjali

I wouldn't mind knowing some of these answers myself! 😛

FF - fan fiction
OS - one shot

Thanks Geethanjali, but I am still none the wiser.. 

So fan fiction is when folks write up stories based on ASR/ Khushi and the other characters , related or not to the current story line??

What does writing a one shot imply? Something like writing up one's interpretation of a particular incident and add on'es whims/fancies/predictions to it?
GodHelpUs thumbnail

Originally posted by: saima4744

infarm us when u knew about it.

beta, samay ke saath toh sabko pata chal hi jaana hai, lekin IMPATIENCE ka macchar mujhe kaat gaya hai, aur mujhe  "Doubteria" ho gaya hai.. iska samadhan ye hai ki main jald se jald, is show ke loyal fans -cum-doctors se ilaaj karvaoon aur dava daaru ki maang karoon...

IPKKND mein kabhi 1 din 2 hafte tak kheech lete hai aur kabhie 3 mahine 2 din mein nipta dete hai, show mein jo hona ho so dekha jayenga abki koi meri mushkil door karein toh hum bhi ganga naha aaye...
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GodHelpUs

😆

Harshitha, 
bacche, sabar hi toh nahi  hota hai...
wow! I succeeded in confusing others as well👏..

imagine my plight.. my imagination is getting the better of me and I am twisted out of shape thinking up possible/ plausible scenarios ahead of the maddening Monday🤢.

the reason why I have a barrage of question is because as mentioned I am following the show since Diwali last year. I have tried catching up as much as is possible with episodes prior to that, but I am sure I still have missed a sizable chunk...I am not sure if my questions are loop holes in the story that ain't plugged as yet or is it just plain ignorance on my part.

thanks for reading up anyways...have a great week ahead!

i have seen the serial the start
seeing ur questions i dont think u have missed the epi rather the forum & its doubts which have confused the majority
post MU marriage everything is really confusing & no connection between each other

the Star plus website & the characters of the show have contradicted each other to an extent which causes more confusion

latest confusion would be does Dadi the new character know about shyam