Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

More than that, Anna; I'm afraid that Khuhsi will turn sacrificial again and leave Arnie! That would be the death of him! 😭

Sorry to butt in... but i no longer see Arhi seperating... me thinks they will step out of RM together... self appointed vanvaas... πŸ˜ƒ

There's no Arhi separation that's for sure...Arnie can't survive without Khushi..that's for sure and I hope Khushi knows that...and above all..CV's know at this stage Arhi separation just won't work..And for the past to play out...we all need them under one roof!!
Did C happen? Why C is not happening?

Between

Di

BD

D(a)uhhhDi

Shame on you for even thinking about the possibility of it happening.

Why Dadi was never mentioned in the past one year or even missed at Akash's wedding?

The IPKKND Team was so confident about Didi ka Saut that it forgot to send Dadi Ka Nyot(a) ...Nyota as in invitationπŸ˜ƒ

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Anna Bitiya,πŸ€—

I remember it was just y'day some lost in love soul was demanding middle of the road and breakdown with tears   nnn now u got a cold feet !!😲😲😲

Anna for the first time in months I am HAPPY with the precap .. you know why ???

Because someone reminded me of Diwali ASR Attitude πŸ€£
Edited by Doodle - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Anna--

She very well not do that!! 😑 If she does that - then I am for ever done with Khushi.

I want her for once to stand by him and not give up and not lie!!! 🀒
I have had enough of her "sacrifical attitude" and her trying to escape things rather than facing them 😑

Angry she gonna stand up big time anna... All Other SP bahu gonna get shocked... Nayi SOchπŸ˜†
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sylph-

Lucky aap kaha missing thi??

She looks like preg and old sometimes Lucky.. I want her dressing style to change. 
And yes she sure needs to learn and adapt herself as a raizada bahu yar, may be dadi will make her get the aura of raizada bahu without her knowledge??πŸ˜‰

Arnav always does gardening, he looks more hot while he does that and we hv never seen him making himself all muddy and carrying a tub like that.. Why do they make Kushi do such acts πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she has to learn so many things from her  husband divzz ..

ASR learnt so many thinks from kushi..he understood her  likes and dislikes..

now its kushi's turn to understand ASR  and learn something from him ..

Areey may nay dindora peet gayee redux may that i won't available for next two weeks that i am going to my mika πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† came back on sunday ..

thab se duty may lagi hui hu Redux pay..doing overtime you know πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancynair

Tants

In this MB setting Love did blossom between in equals.

Money and penury.,haves and have nots.

Shackles of past ,sins of fathers, accidents of birth,is it not what this story also por
trays.

And aren't love stories all cliched anyways?

exactly and let it stay that way ..n lets not bring in the  unrealistic  royal girl trappings...

Yes ..all stories not just love stories...all stories are quite cliched ..but the way it is shown and the lil twists  that is brought in makes the difference  n IP is far ahead in drawing the squiggles..n let it remain so...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Anna--

She very well not do that!! 😑 If she does that - then I am for ever done with Khushi.

I want her for once to stand by him and not give up and not lie!!! 🀒
I have had enough of her "sacrifical attitude" and her trying to escape things rather than facing them 😑

bilkul sahi kaha anna

yeah mere pathi hien huk hien hume inke upar

wow how i wish this comes true

kuch nayi soch chahiyena

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Doodle

Anna for the first time in months I am HAPPY with the precap .. you know why ???

Because someone reminded me of Diwali ASR Attitude πŸ€£

add me onn 😊
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sampin

There's no Arhi separation that's for sure...Arnie can't survive without Khushi..that's for sure and I hope Khushi knows that...and above all..CV's know at this stage Arhi separation just won't work..And for the past to play out...we all need them under one roof!!

True that sam.
can we even get to a point someday where even Kushi can survive without Arnav??
And plz no the Arnav kidnapping track dint help me either, coz it just made Kushi more into a detective than showcase her feelings on him. 

Sathu u once told me kushi loves arnav more than arnav loves kushi, do u still stand by it?? πŸ˜†
I still laugh at it.. will they show that part in this track??
Nina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanka

Sorry to butt in... but i no longer see Arhi seperating... me thinks they will step out of RM together... self appointed vanvaas... πŸ˜ƒ

If it happens, yanka; I'd be one happy phanka! πŸ˜ƒ