Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Sushil Kumar ends his journey with Jhalak Dikhla 5

Swathipriya thumbnail

A non-dancer, and computer teacher, 27- year- old Sushil Kumar shot to fame with his big win on Kaun Banega Crorepati.

He later on managed to win the hearts of one and all with his dancing stints on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5, but this jackpot winner of Rs.5 crore on KBC failed to repeat his success story on Jhalak, as he was voted out of the dance reality show last Saturday night.

Sushil worked hard to match steps with his choreographer Alisha as they performed dance forms like salsa, Bollywood and freestyle. His endearing smile and hardwork helped him retain a place in the show so far, but his journey came to an end following a decision, jointly based on audience voting as well as judges' marks and feedback. 

No doubt he has left the stage being more confident and a better dancer alike, but when asked if given a chance, would he like to be a part of any other reality shows in future, he said, "I don't know what the future holds for me, but I am definitely not dancing anymore."

Sharing his experience so far, he said, "All the glitz and glamour seems like an imagination. I used to think how this side of the world would be and frankly it's really very different. I consider myself lucky that I was able to perform in front of them and interact with celebrities like Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar and Remo D'Souza".

Wish you good luck for your future Sushil!

roseheart11 thumbnail
he is a good human being and its good that he survived this far as hes a complete non dancer..hope he achieves his goal in life.best of luck to him👍🏼
gvenkate thumbnail
He comes across as a very sweet and humble man! I'm glad he was on the show. :) tfs.
DOC108 thumbnail
all the best sushil . is chakachondse doorhi raho to accha hai 
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He was really a good dancer totally a non-celeb and survived 4 weeks and its a biggest achievement... And hope to see him more on TV ...