Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Surish

Indi! You are so sweet

@ surish ... Aww... thank you surish, and I love you too!!!     I also love the graphics and I enjoy them!!!! 

You little devil, you   πŸ˜†!!! 

indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nak19

Hi Surish, we never communicate with each other before but by reading jps01 and indi's post I've gathered you are a male fan of Himmanshoo, right? Which should be very flattering for Himm in my opinion. I really hope it happens between Anoop and Mansi what you said here, because it's been months they've got married and Anoop never even touch Mansi, even by mistake. And I know they had an arranged marriage, so did I. Sometimes he seems to forget that there is another person in his bedroom besides him. Like that day she was trying to get his attention and standing in front of the wardrobe making sounds with the doors, but he didn't even notice until she asked him if she could make the coffee for him. Too me that is really odd, even for someone as shy as Anoop. As far as RL goes, I guess she's taking a break and energizing for her next outburst on Anoop or Shivani πŸ˜‰

BTW really love the way you explain all the scenario, very interesting 😊

@nak19 ...  I'm sure we'll soon be seeing some closeness between Anoop and Mansi!!  Might develop  just as surish said ... on the tennis courts!!!  This "tennis" is going to bring about a lot of changes in Anoop's life, am sure, this time positive though!!!  I guess when RL returns, she'll be well primed and on the attack!!!

BTW, must say that  Surish is a true and faithful fan of Himm ... the only guy among us, and a very naughty one too!!!  He always manages to liven things up, as you would have noticed by now!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰!!  ...   As for your   "BTW really love the way you explain all the scenario, very interesting 😊" ...    he has a way with words and a very wide vocabulary ... never fails to make you smile  πŸ˜ƒ!!!!  That's our surish ... mischievous and sweet   πŸ˜›!!!  

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Episode starts with Anoop asking Mansi which one she chose and Mansi shows him. He smiles and acknowledges her choice andthen Anoop gets a call from Sahil and he tells that he is busy. But Sahil says I know you are angry then show it don't hide your feelings. Anoop tells that why he did not tell her about and he would have allowed if  he has told him frankly. SAhil tells him about cricket then tells him we will talk more when we meet for Dinner. Anoop says he is not coming and Sahil insists but again he refuses then Sahil says for Bhabhi's sake and he says okay and to hold on. He asks Mansi that Sahil and Shivani are planning dinner out and asks if she is interested and Mansi says fine but she will have to call home. Anoop informs Sahil and Sahil tells him that Shivani is calling home. Anoop tells the same to Mansi. Here Shivani calls home and informs Sandhya about their plans and Sandhya ( again planning some big hungama where she is going to be the victim again. Why can't people learn from their mistakes and stop acting childish) looks around to see no one is there and tells Shivani she will inform everyone and RL too as Shivani has specifically asked her to inform RL. Why can't Shivani use her brains and tell Sandhya that she wants to talk to RL and it is only for her. Here Anoop is pacing outside the trial room when Mansi calls him to tell if the track suit's fitting is good or not and he looks up and down and then says perfect. ( he is clearly attracted to Mansi) Mansi tells she will go change and he stops her saying lets get the matching shoes with this outfit and he asks if she has decided what she activity she plans to do in the club and Mansi in selfthought as she is undecided ( as its her plan to bring out the love between Anoop and RL).

She is lost and Anoop asks her what happened and again says what Sports have you chosen. Sandhya is now fighting with Bhushan that when was the last time we went for shopping and dinner. Bhushan does not reciprocate the same as she expected and says where has Sahil taken Shivani for dinner and Sandhya says you should say where  has Shivani taken SAhil Mansi and Anoop. Bhushan says good I was worried that Anoop would be mad at Sahil for bunking office and Sandhya says their anger is just for show otherwise they share a great relationship. Bhushan tells her that its good as they are newly married and spending time together. He says when their marriage would be 3 years too then if they go out then complain. But Sandhya is adamant and leaves saying I will have to do something. Bhushan calls her but in vain. Here Shivani and Sahil come to the restaurant and tell the waiter they are waiting for someone. Mansi and Anoop come and Sahil apologizes to Anoop and he says its okay. Then Sahil tells Mansi to sit next to Anoop and Anoop too asks her to come. SAhil and shivani place orders for each other and Mansi and Anoop are still thinking. Sahil tells Mansi to order for anoop and vice versa. Mansi orders Stuffed naan with Paneer and anoop after much thought orders Pasta. Mansi cancels her order and Anoop asks her why and she replies she wants to share with him and says she likes pasta too.

Anoop changes the order to 2 stuffed naan , one paneer and one daal fry. Mansi asks why did you cancel the pasta and Anoop says I like paneer too. Sahil says bhai and bhabhi don't know each other and we know each other so well. Shivani says you just wait and see they will leave us behind and that they have started knowing each other already. Sahil says that well lets start dinner and Mansi and shivani leave to wash hands. Here at home Sandhya is acting smart, she has not informed RL about them having dinner when Shivani had clearly asked her to inform her that she should have dinner as they are eating out. I hope shivani and others are not scolded but Sandhya is. She acts that of she forgot Shivani had called andsaid they would be late and Bua also says that she should eat that they might have dinner and come. RL says no if they have dinner out they inform and she will wait and Bua says she too will wait. Sandhya is all smiling ( fine its you with your childish pranks staying hungry while those 4 are enjoying their dinner). Bua tells her to serve food to Phuphaji as he has diabetes. ( I really want that Sandhya to be told off I front of everyone that she was informed about this and she kept it. She is thinking Shivani will take is lightly , but Sahil will not be quiet and RL always believes Sahil and Mansi). Here at home they are wating and RL asks SAndhya  to call Mansi and asks how much time it will take. She tries to call everyone but says no one is answering and Bhushan says maybe there is no network. RL says she will wait as they will continue the tradition and Sandhya thinks that well Mamiji today it will break and so willyou. ( she is really taking it far this time). Mansi and shivani discuss what happened and they says after years anoop will play tennis and Shivani says Rl would bring the roof down with her excitement.  They says we better go else our husbands will be mad and they leave. Then Sahil suggests they should do this every weeka dn suggest going to water park on Sunday but anoop refuses says  her has a meeting Mansi says some other time and he suggest that she should go as one should do as they please and not change for anyone. Mansi finally agrees.

Mansi is not happy hearing this, Anoop tells her the food will become cold. Here RL says what is taking them long and Netra says they might be stuck in traffic. Just then they reach home and bua says she will warm the dinner and tells them to freshen up. Shivani says I had told Sandhya that we would have dinner and come. Sorry guys I am not liking Sandhya now, uptil now what she did was harmless but she has taken too far. She tells Shivani tht she forgot to tell her about Dinner and Shivani says I told you and she inisits no you did not and starts shouting that why would I hide that info when I told about you all being late.

Precap for tomorrow: Shivani says its not possible none of the cells were reachable and Sandhya starts fighting that you mean to say I am lying and finally shivani also says yes you are lying but RL tells Shivani to shut up and says its enough. But by the looks on Bua face it was clear she knows that Sandhya is upto some trick. Poor Shivani and once again I hate Sandhya for creating a rift in the family, how low <angry>

jps01 thumbnail
Hi guys, just wanted you to know that I am back but trying to catch up.

-  Missed you guys a lot!!

- Have been relieved of my Jury Duty.

- the UPS truck knocked out my cable wire from the street so had no access to phone, tv or internet since last Thurs.

- Back and working as of todayπŸ˜ƒ

-  Work load is piled high - too much tension and trying to work through!!

- Thank you Surish for your lovely message - so glad to be back!!

- Am horrified to find out that all Hirie's photos disappeared, we need to find a detective soon - any suggestions Surish!!

Hopefully, will be back in full by end of day!!

Much love!!!

pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

- the UPS truck knocked out my cable wire from the street so had no access to phone, tv or internet since last Thurs.

- Am horrified to find out that all Hirie's photos disappeared, we need to find a detective soon - any suggestions Surish!!

Much love!!!

Welcome back!! We missed you too πŸ˜ƒ
jps01 thumbnail
Dearest Pensink, thank you so very much for you excellent, detailed write-up.  I really did miss you guys and especially reading your write-ups.  You know I did not get to see last Thursday's episode as yet.  Hopefully, will watch tonight!!

I am happy to read that Anoop went shopping with Mansi!!  Will comment more once I see it tonight.

So Sandhya is such a big liar, she received a msg and did not pass it on, and completely has amnesia about receiving the msg. All Shivani has to do is show her cell phone calls to RL and Bua that she called.  And what's the problem with RL, keeps yelling at Shivani all the time.  She definitely has been giving grief to Shivani and Anoop without much thought!!

indi thumbnail

pensink ... thank you again dearest pensink, for such a lovely WU  πŸ‘!!!  

So Anoop started off so nicely but lost interest along the way   ... come on Anoop, newly married and you expect the girl to do things on her ownπŸ˜’?  Seems that Mansi will have to do all the "initiating" here   πŸ˜†!   So he still likes his paneer  πŸ˜ƒ???    Hey Mansi, he can also cook good paneer!!! 

Sandhya, the wicked witch ... she may not be very smart, but she's certainly mischievous and knows how to stoke the fire!!!   I just knew she had to get back at poor Shivani!!!  I know Rajlaxmi hates Shivani for taking away her pet son, but the least RL could do is be fair to Shivi ... why doesn't RL use her intelligence and figure out that Sandhya is up to no good!   RL is so intent on punishing Shivani that she loses all her reasoning ability!!!  It's as if she's happy to find some excuse to punish Shivi!!!   

I suppose it would be very childish to involve Sahil in proving that Shivi did  tell Sandhya about the dinner (she did call in his presence, didn't she?) ... but I think Shivi should do just that ... let RL take back her insults!   I'm sure Bua knows who the culprit is ... will wait to see what she does about it!!!  Would Bua go to RL and clear Shivi? 

indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

Much love!!!

@jps ... hey jay, welcome back!!!   We missed you too!!! 

pensink91 thumbnail
Jay, when you open a new thread and need a photo for that please let me know as Sushma said she can get one for us.

thanks!!
bluebell12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice write up Pensink!

What will Mansi wear to the waterpark?  Will it be bathing suits or what?