Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluebell12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just saw picutres of wateparks in India.  Girls wear leggins and guys wear regular bathing suit.
Anoop will have to show his legs if he wants to see Mansi in those leggins.
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluebell12

Just saw picutres of wateparks in India.  Girls wear leggins and guys wear regular bathing suit.

No he can wear those long jammers like swimmers wear here. they are just like leggings except are extremely tight. πŸ˜ƒ.

But I dont think they would go he does not like water park, as Sahil said

jps01 thumbnail
@ bluebell, at least someone is using her imagination to good effect here!!! 😳LOL!  So you wish to see Anoop's long legs? πŸ˜‰ Like Pensink said, they may not go that far, but hey, you never know!!!

Am just hoping and praying that the story line becomes compelling enough to pull in the audiences!!

PS:  What if Mansi shows up in those devil costumes that Surish gave to Indi a few posts before!!!πŸ€ͺ
πŸ€ͺEdited by jps01 - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluebell12

@ bluebell ... (LOL!)  Wouldn't you  like to see Anoop's legsπŸ˜‰ ???     I myself don't mind seeing them  πŸ˜†!!!!    I'm sure they are gorgeous looking and a sight for sore eyes   πŸ˜›!!!!  

What say you,  jay and pensink  πŸ˜‰???   Hey, I didn't notice your posts before!!!!  But methinks the lady is obsessed with  Anoop's legs   πŸ˜‰  !!!!   Don't blame her  πŸ˜†!!!!  She has good taste, I would say!!! 

And yes jay  πŸ˜†, wouldn't Mansi look "hot" in "my" costume  😈? 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

@ bluebell, at least someone is using her imagination to good effect here!!! 😳LOL!  So you wish to see Anoop's long legs? πŸ˜‰ Like Pensink said, they may not go that far, but hey, you never know!!!

Am just hoping and praying that the story line becomes compelling enough to pull in the audiences!!

PS:  What if Mansi shows up in those devil costumes that Surish gave to Indi a few posts before!!!πŸ€ͺ
πŸ€ͺ

If Mansi does wear and Sandhya gets to know then she will really burn in  jealousy.

But yes, you never know they might just go for the water park.  So true they need to make the story compelling so far it has been the same saas bahu and vamp drama. But SAhils dialogue today might be a foreshadowing of more fun between the couples and which would pull more viewers.
Edited by pensink91 - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pensink91

If Mansi does wear and Sandhya gets to know then she will really burn in  jealousy.

But yes, you never know they might just go for the water park.  So true they need to make the story compelling so far it has been the same saas bahu and vamp drama. But SAhils dialogue today might be a foreshadowing of more fun between the couples and which would pull more viewers.

I could just imagine Sandhya .. her mouth will be going a mile a minute complaining to RL!!!  But never mind Sandhya, wonder how RL will react to that  😑!!!    I could see Sahil encouraging them in wearing bathing costume ... but it'll take a lot of persuading for conservative Anoop to consent!!!!  

Anybody ever saw actors wearing bath suits in a soap before?  That should make people sit up and take notice πŸ˜†!!!!

bluebell12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm waiting, with baited breath, to see if Anoop shows Mansi his legs!!
Whooppeee!!
Surish thumbnail
Nak19
I'm the only guy here.It feels a bit weird but I'm proud of it.

Pensink

Thank You Glitter Graphics Pictures, Images and Photos

Much thanks for a job well done as usual.

Jps, indi and pensink

I doubt there will be  any exposure. just plain jeans and tees

Jps01

I'd prefer if the perpetrator him/herself respond to that question.They/he/she know who they are.

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail

When the green eyed monster hits, we get Sandhya  - typical trouble maker.  The woman is downright malicious ...  imagine she's fighting for the position of Bahu No. 1😲 !!!!   Instead of competing with Mansi and Shivani, she should move out with her husband ... she would be queen in her own palace!!!  I don't expect Bhushan to go against his wife, even though he knows the truth!!!  He's just as bad as Sandhya!!!

Already, Sahil, Mansi and Anoop seem shocked ... it's now up to Shivani to stand her ground!!!   Of course, RL will believe Sandhya; not so Bua ... she knows her DIL!!! 

Enjoyed Anoop's interaction with his dharampatni ... classic Himmanshoo there ... those glances at his wife and the staring into each other's eyes πŸ˜ƒ !!!   So sweet!!!  Anoop is getting there, slowly but surely ... and then we'll have all the fireworks  πŸ˜†!!!   I am  puzzled at Mansi though ... sometimes she's so forward, and at other times, she's acts so shy ... downcast eyes, hesitant, ...

Anoop is indeed a caring and loving man, despite the lack of love from his mother!!!!  I enjoy the chemistry between the two brothers ... so much love and understanding!!!! 

indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Nak19
I'm the only guy here.It feels a bit weird but I'm proud of it.

Jps, indi and pensink

I doubt there will be  any exposure. just plain jeans and tees

surish ... I expect they'll wear their normal clothes ... but no harm in dreamingπŸ˜‰  !!!!  Though I wouldn't  mind seeing the guys even in short pants or  three-quarters ... just something a little casual and different and I'll be happy πŸ˜†!!! 

hey surish ... why feel weird?  The only guy among the girls...  I'm sure there are many guys out there who would love that!  πŸ˜†!!!  You are Lord of the castleπŸ˜‰  !!!