I think it will be ASR,who wud propose Remarriage!

SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I know we all r wondering it will be dadi, cuz of her strict and stringent ideologies who would make arhi remarry..
But on a second thought, she disliked khushi at one go and i dnt think she is going to be fond of her anytime soon,given anjali and her shaym thingy for which she wud be blamed again..
So, i was wondering, that what if Arnav himself proposes the remarriage thing in front of the family to make khushi his wife forever, in front of the whole world???

Sounds legit ? or lame?😉😆
Do share ur views!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveYouChutki.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If dat happens tere muh mey ghee shakkar...
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds legit!!! 😛 not lame... 😆
I was also thinking the same thing! Maybe Dadi will be all fussy about why Arnav didn't get married to Khushi properly and all that. Then I'm guessing that's what'll push Arnav for a remarriage! It will also be out of love too...

Nice post:)
Suchi_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey...nice prediction 😉
yes it wud be awesomeeness to see arnav asking khushi for remarrigae...
she wont be able 2 refuse at al...
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At this rate i honestly have no idea... i was practically waiting for khushi to leave so that asr will understand whatever wrong he did to her but CVs surprised me with dadi..i have no idea what happened to get khushi back mission n also whether khushi forgive him already...i don't know...if you do please let me know..i am badly confused!!!
aps.roy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want arnav to tell tht budhiya on her face that he wud marry her...i hate that budhiyaaa😡
SimiSays thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilparoxx

Sounds legit!!! 😛 not lame... 😆
I was also thinking the same thing! Maybe Dadi will be all fussy about why Arnav didn't get married to Khushi properly and all that. Then I'm guessing that's what'll push Arnav for a remarriage! It will also be out of love too...

Nice post:)

Xctly dear..I was wondering the same..😉
Plus, it will be a treat for us arshians if its ASR, hu initiates the remarriage thngy!!😳
SimiSays thumbnail

Originally posted by: aps.roy

i want arnav to tell tht budhiya on her face that he wud marry her...i hate that budhiyaaa😡

Well trust me, I aint fond of her ANYWAY!!😡😆
gowri1712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
souds good
heard that Arnav will be upset with Khushi ad the she will pacify him
waiting for ARSHI remarriage...!!!
Hope for the best
SimiSays thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aphrodite88

At this rate i honestly have no idea... i was practically waiting for khushi to leave so that asr will understand whatever wrong he did to her but CVs surprised me with dadi..i have no idea what happened to get khushi back mission n also whether khushi forgive him already...i don't know...if you do please let me know..i am badly confused!!!

Well Confusion is the middle name for all arshians at the moment!😕
Dont know whats happening..
But i CANNOT take these constant insults on Khushi..

Give the poor gal, a break..
I mean, CVs shd really show some gravity in Khushi's character,rather than making her the scapegoat time and again!!