Frequent Posters

DesiGirlsRockxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
love u Dadi and ASR haha poor dadi got BOIIEED
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
right on girl!!!...gosh i want ASR back and defending Khushi like crazy...i want him to fight for her and marry her in front of his Dadi!!!😊

<3 Barun <3
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kalo_megh

right on girl!!!...gosh i want ASR back and defending Khushi like crazy...i want him to fight for her and marry her in front of his Dadi!!!😊

<3 Barun <3

haha..that would be epic..😊
Ni1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

ASR better stand up for Khushi, I dont care who says or does what in RM. Else it will be inexcusable.

I agree..😊
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nyc post.. 😊
waiting for tomorrow epi... ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š
azizeh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As long as ASR/Arnav is by Khushi , I don't worry about it.  Its time for Arnav to prove Khushi that he really loves her and he is her husband.
Might be with Dadi's character Arnav and Khushi will  remarried in a properway before the contract is over.
ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post
She may be insulted, rebuked, disowned by the world but if that one man whom she loves more than life stands by her it means a world full of happiness to her. And that's what is happening, her prince charming finally standing up for his wife and he will restore her respect, dignity and her rightful place and fill her life with his love. Don't care abt the others.
Ni1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan21

Nice post
She may be insulted, rebuked, disowned by the world but if that one man whom she loves more than life stands by her it means a world full of happiness to her. And that's what is happening, her prince charming finally standing up for his wife and he will restore her respect, dignity and her rightful place and fill her life with his love. Don't care abt the others.

Very well said..:) I agree..:)
Ni1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azizeh123

As long as ASR/Arnav is by Khushi , I don't worry about it.  Its time for Arnav to prove Khushi that he really loves her and he is her husband.

Might be with Dadi's character Arnav and Khushi will  remarried in a properway before the contract is over.

I agree with the first part of ur comment..:)

Can't say anything about dadi's character right now..because Mishti also confirmed that her character is ok ok..

elope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hating dadi so much...but loves ASR