Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

Rajiv had to tell tell him that pari was dead'but still he have not forgot her and in his deep mind

LOL'..maan wanted to spy her to get more info about her'spying the spy

He is getting attracted to her'..definitely now his thinking towards her is changing

OMG she actually spoken her deadly truth'but maan as usual thought as it was her one of hilarious statement '.maan you don't have to spy her 'she already told you the truth'

Geet is as usual great and perfect

So new entry of lolita, daughter of GS'.now geet have to spy on her also

Awesome part

T4pm

Cont soon

Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ
LOL true, Maan is going to spy despite her telling the truthπŸ˜†

Glad you like Geet!

Originally posted by: Unpredictable

nice... Amazing

loved it

Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks hun! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you 😳

Originally posted by: mayyo13

Maan has always been a brave one. He didn't even let his tears come out when he got the news about his beloved friend! How old was he then? Yes, indeed, as Rajiv thought, he still hasn't forgotten his Pari. It's amusing how Rajiv labelled Pari as Maan's!

Yeah...he was always strong. And yes, even Rajiv appreciated their closeness.

You were right when you said that I hadn't seen boss in action yet to feel fear over what she does! Poor Crash! How does he get the courage to stand in front of boss and converse with her when he is so frightened! πŸ˜†

LOL Crash has minor heart attacks everytime she is near him πŸ˜†

Maan wanted to kiss Geet! πŸ˜³ Poor him, now left with nothing but having to curse the car which broke their moment! πŸ˜† It's good that he realised he doesn't know anything about his enigmatic secretary and wishes to unravel her. But I don't think he's going to be successful in uncovering who she really is unless the boss allows it. Let's just wait and watch how and when the story unfolds this track...

LOL well wait and see...remember that Geet is a professional and has been doing this for a long time...

Geet here, used a trick that I mostly do use in my life. Tell the other person the truth and he's not going to believe you. Exactly the same way, she actually told him that she was an agent and this was just a cover and he didn't believe her. πŸ˜ƒ

Works all the time!

So, Gurvinder Singh really is someone to be doubted at. He's all around Maan. The car that followed Maan's was probably also sent by him and now this Lola is his daughter, who seems to be very friendly with Maan. I wonder what the boss is going to do to keep Maan safe from these Singhs.

That is a major turning point...just wait for the update πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the PM. Waiting to read more! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: mandymore

Lol geet cld her behenji...awsome..

wohooo nw maan want to knw more abt her

LOL yeah she did! πŸ˜†

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: chavvi16

OOOH MA THIS GIRL IS FREAKING FUNNY
HUST CALLED LOLA A BHENJI WOW BUT THEN WHAT DOES THIS POOR LOLA KNOW THAT SHE IS THE BOSS A VERY DANGEROUS WOMAN
DUDE YOU SO HIT ON THE RIGHT SPOT WHEN YOU SAID ABOUT HER BEING A SPY BUT YOU DIDNT BELIEVE IT NOW I WONDER WHY
OH AND MAAN YOUR BEST FRIEND IS STILL ALIVE BUT SHE CANT TELL YOU THAT SHE IS HER AS YOU ARE AN ASSIGNMENT FOR HER
AND IT WONT BE EASY TO FIND OUT ABOUT GEET HANDA AS MUCH AS GEET HANDA KNOWS ABOUT YOU DUDE
WONDER WHERE IT WILL ALL END

LOL thanks Chavvi! πŸ˜ƒ
Glad you found it funny!

Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

Behenji comment was funny! Maaneet chemistry is rocking!

Thanks dear! 😳

Originally posted by: paponecon

Behnji

someone fixed secret camera in maans room n maan doesnt know abt it...hw is it possible...geet IQ level is so high for it they chose her as an agent then y they didnt choose maan...

Well...the camera is TINY...like a little dot...
And Geet is unnaturally smart, much more than Maan...

Originally posted by: dreamymishti88

lovely update dear

maan attracted to geet😳
continue soon

Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: spvd

part 16
awesome part...
past
poor Maan...
he couldnt digest that Pari is no more but how will he react when he comes to know that his pesky Sect is his Pari?
present
what is this woman doing here?
Geet is looking in to father's doings and here Maan is friendly with this woman?
and Geet referred her BEHNJI...
that was too good...
cont soon dear...

Thanks Deepa! πŸ˜ƒ
Well...it will be a while before Maan finds out about Pari/Geet...but wait for it πŸ˜‰
Glad you enjoyed!

Originally posted by: Alamelu

fantastic and what a line by geet as she was leaving the room...what a great chemistry maan and geet have with each other, playing with words for right now...

Thanks and pleased you are enjoying their interactions! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: missfox

I love your FF. It is full with action, and I especially love the characters geet and maan. Your an brilliant writer.

Can't wait for the next update.

Thanks for the lovely compliment 😳 Means a lot!

Originally posted by: idunno

I love the dry humour between Maneet,he is attracted to her but not in a way with another girls so Geet become special fo him and what will be his reaction if he will find out the truth of Pari? love to see good and decent romance between them after all she is his sweet heart isn't it?

Lolla is Gurvinder's daughter and Geet suspects him so her entry is interesting. so now maan is going to spying the spy interesting...

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
Well...when the truth comes out, it will create chaos...but it will be only when Geet is ready...

Thanks Disha! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sona-rai

awesome asalways yar

Thanks Sona! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: nostalgic_soul

lovely update!!can't wait for more to unravel!!

Aww thanks ! 😳