Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just saw the episode right now..

Mahira was awesome! I think this and the last episode were her best episodes yet..she has now been doing wayyy better than her earlier episodes & even better than Humsafar. Mikaal was great too, but Mahira had more to do with this episode & she did well. Also, there was this one scene where Salman comes in with a white shirt + red tie..and Falak's getting dressed up to go out for dinner (in red/orange)..that was a brief moment where they spoke nicely to each other..but I thought both Mikaal & Mahira looked adorable together in that scene..especially since their outfits kind of matched. 

LOL & is it just me or after seeing Tabinda's facial expressions..does she look cunning or what? I got a feeling MAYBE she's after Salman's wealth? LOL not sure if there's any mention of that in the novel..but, I doubt it..that would make it stereotypical.

I really feel for Falak..I don't care how childish she might have been when wanting to marry Salman..she didn't deserve this. Salman willfully married her too..yet cheated on her. I know Falak is now acting ridiculous with the entire spilling acid on Tabinda's face thing..LOL..but still, no excuse for Salman having an extra  marital affair when he too went on to marry Falak by his own will. 
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ I agree with you starstruck that there has been a vast improvement in Mahira's acting since a couple of epis..
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Arwen.

@QH - actually i was trying to be politically correct πŸ˜† what i really want to say is that she look like those fugly, chalako maasis which populate r neighborhoods and tvscapes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I really dont get it ... why would salman fall for tabinda? she is average at best... selfish assholes go for looks before looking at hearts .. what did he see in her? she so doesn't look like that ideal lover he had described to falak before marriage πŸ˜•

Oh well ... one thing is for sure ... His mother is going to have a heart attack 🀣🀣🀣

Honestly when I saw her she reminded me of Falaks nnaukar NasiraπŸ˜†
Sahi to kehte hain, love is blindπŸ˜› Maybe she used cheap tricks on him or did black magic
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

OMGGG just look at her there!
The scene, the dialogues, the expressions, the actions
TOOO DEEEP!😭
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

So I guess we know now that mahira is an amazing actress when it comes to emotional stuff! She still needs to improve on other things such as her acting in happy, bubbly scenes like the beginning epis
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

drama luks soo incomplete without him and fifi too πŸ˜†
sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

OMGGG just look at her there!
The scene, the dialogues, the expressions, the actions
TOOO DEEEP!😭

my eyes welled up with tears watching her like this

she cried soo well πŸ˜­
epic πŸ‘
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"Ok, so by now we know Falak is an idiot, Falak is willfully blind, Falak is self-centered, Falak is arrogant, Falak is ', well, let's just say Falak is a Falak' but no matter how much of a Falak she might be, no woman, or rather no person, deserves to be treated the way Salman dumped poor Falak today. I mean come on, pehle khana khilaya phir kaha ke hey by the way, listen, I'm dumping you' and want to get married to this other woman Tabinda??!! Say what?! Mikaal was fabulous as the asinine Salman!!

Didn't think I would feel as much as I did for Falak in this episode. Mahira was absolutely brilliant, first as the desperate wife trying to come to grips with the harsh reality that her beloved husband was no longer interested in her, then as the shocked woman who's cold-bloodedly informed by her husband that she is being replaced very soon with a woman whom he loves, and finally as the... "

TO CONTINUE READING FOLLOW THE LINK... 

Edited by somakomal - 11 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

i cant wait for the next episodeee!
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Okay ...I just Saw the promo of next Episode I am totally fidaa on it man >3333 It's beautiful >3333 I must say Mahira Khan is the USB of this show ... SeZ couldn't possible with out her and her intense acting >333 Can't wait

Mahira Khan you rocked again <3