Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

true! I think this will give falak more of a jhatka! She will come to the conclusion that she is not loving enough or something!!

Human nature is unpredictable; people do a lot of things they shouldn't but they still do and not so nice things. And men are susceptible to cheat even if they have a so called happy marriage. Salman is just being a typical selfish man. 
But yes this will serve as a big jhatka in Falaks life which will force her to view life from a different angle. So she will turn to Allah and try to understand what she had been ignoring all this time. 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

but in reality can any guy do this?? like he has a beautiful n educated wife frm a high class family...why wud he go after an average looking factory wokerπŸ˜•

mohabbat andhi hoti hai...prince charles cheated on princess Diana...have you seen camillaπŸ˜†...i rest my case.
so what love dnt say age ya phir shakal o surat ...but but i think this tabinda kamini hi nekli gi hope not...πŸ˜›
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Arwen.

Someone tell me, how and why Salman fell for Tabinda??? she has such a shrewd face.. as if she is up to something alll the time!! why would he fall for her?

These are the kind of girls men go after in real life, the chalaak types
Seedhi saadhi larkiyon ko koi ghaas nahi daaltaπŸ˜†
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@QH - actually i was trying to be politically correct πŸ˜† what i really want to say is that she look like those fugly, chalako maasis which populate r neighborhoods and tvscapes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I really dont get it ... why would salman fall for tabinda? she is average at best... selfish assholes go for looks before looking at hearts .. what did he see in her? she so doesn't look like that ideal lover he had described to falak before marriage πŸ˜•

Oh well ... one thing is for sure ... His mother is going to have a heart attack 🀣🀣🀣
starstruckk thumbnail

but in reality can any guy do this?? like he has a beautiful n educated wife frm a high class family...why wud he go after an average looking factory wokerπŸ˜•

it's like saying in reality why would a person reject a guy like Humza and prefer someone like Salman? because as Ameres said so..human nature is unpredictable..people end up doing the unexpected. 
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually in real life I have heard of men who leave their beautiful wifes and go after other girls. After all it isn't all about looks. Personality plays a huge part and salman was never in love with her anyway. It was more like forced selfish love.

I don't think Tabinda is bad looking though..
yeah not glamorous like Falak ----- 
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmm maybe its human nature..n Tabinda is also very chalaak type

@ starstruckk well but atleast Salman was Handsome too lol
starstruckk thumbnail

hmm maybe its human nature..n Tabinda is also very chalaak type

@ starstruckk well but atleast Salman was Handsome too lol

πŸ˜†..true..and they did try making Mohib look weird with all that foundation on his face. πŸ˜•

honestly, Mohib has looked better in so many dramas..his makeup has been horrible in this one. 
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/307769_361853323895864_1587905920_n.jpg
Mikaal with ahsan :D
Edited by --Nida-- - 11 years ago