-Shaaya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
By seeing Dadi Was Angry at once ,i have a feeling that she might have scolded khushi not wearing a sare being a bahu. Becoz  an indian bahu she should be on sare as a tradition and dadi being an old and tipical mentality she must have scolded her.Dont know about dadi but i wanted to see her at saree for few days not for more. Being Mrs A.S.R ...
whats your guys thought? I Wanted to put my thought  by  dadi's words ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_karish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaa...i think dadi must be angry on her for not wearing saree...😳
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
ya i am sure and she is not wearing any jewel Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
-Shaaya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_karish

yaa...i think dadi must be angry on her for not wearing saree...😳

Yeah becoz meating a person 1st time normal people cant be angry .This can be the reason hope soo 
shai77 thumbnail
Looking from Arnav's Dadi expression, it seems that she is quite an orthodox kinda of lady...
She look highly upon culture and tradition...so that's why she looks upset after saw Khushi wearing suit i/o saree moreover she is the eldest Bahu in RM...
I'm not surprised if she instruct Arnav & khushi to be separated and go thru' the re-marriage ritual and ceremony with her presence in RM..
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Perhaps she didnt like holding hands with asr in living room. A bahu should be in the kitchen...
preetihere thumbnail
i want payal to join khushi and wear salwars again ! sarees for special occasions so we feel they look extra beautiful!

-Shaaya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shai77

Looking from Arnav's Dadi expression, it seems that she is quite an orthodox kinda of lady...

She look highly upon culture and tradition...so that's why she looks upset after saw Khushi wearing suit i/o saree moreover she is the eldest Bahu in RM...
I'm not surprised if she instruct Arnav & khushi to be separated and go thru' the re-marriage ritual and ceremony with her presence in RM..

Yeah i want this to happen 
We all wanted re marriage ðŸ˜³
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She's the kind of woman whom even Arnav bent down to so there must be something about her.

Well just have to wait and watch plus her anger cud be for anything
khan_somi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also think she must be angry for such kind of reason only