Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: yazh.

In whichever language you are comfortable you write about him...😊

And bye maha... nice talking to you. πŸ˜Š

byeee tcπŸ˜‰
golu_1677 thumbnail
Thanks for a beautiful FC... Rajeev n rains loved it... Still remember the 1st confession of sujal n kash in the rains...
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@
Rabi.---thanx 4 liking 😳😳😳
@ Jugnu_244---thanx 4 liking zaru πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
@ yazh.-- thanx 4 liking 😊😊
@ suhana.dixit--thanx 4 liking the frontpage 😳😳😳

@
BhartiKhushi909-- thanx 4 liking the frontpage 😳😳😳

@ golu_1677--thanx 4 liking 😳😳 ...ofcourse rain confession remains every1s fav

@ all-- thanku 4 liking the frontpage πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..i was apprehensive how it wud turn out πŸ˜•...but glad all liked it 😳😳😳

though we are late monsoons long gone...but still we can njoy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@puri ben.. no thankies .. its rk so ZABARDAST to honi thi.:p but u made it really ZABARDASt. now discuss and complete it soon1
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww
beautiful front page
good workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
well done Puri.⭐️⭐️⭐️
congrats for the new FC

Maha149 thumbnail
ifree for useπŸ˜‰ Edited by Maharkno1fan - 11 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I got a request, so I'm also posting it here: 
FREE TO USE
Rajeev Khandelwal

Gallery

Maha149 thumbnail
thank u so much baki love u <3
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
papri_27 thumbnail
am!

Here I am!

Posted on August 25, 2012 by Rajeev

Hi friends,

Finally back at home. No jet lags, no fatigue and shoulder almost back to normal.

It was a fantastic trip for many reasons. Since we had gone there to shoot a very edgy film we were not expecting a very smooth ride. But surprisingly it was not just smooth, there were no delays, no spills and no compromises which is a rare thing especially when you go for outdoor shoots. The weather was beautiful In Fiji so I guess we never felt the pressure of shooting for 12-13 hours at a stretch. It rained almost every day and the temperature never went beyond 25/28 degrees. And lastly,  the people(who make a place) were extremely warm and hospitable. I realised that more than the place, the human encounters live with us. And the people of Fiji have left a lasting impression on my mind.

The trip to Leh was as always a treat. I think Leh for me is a solution to kill all fatigue and rejuvenate myself. For a change I was not driving but riding this time. We hired bikes and did The highest motorable road in the world and Pangong So lake. Very challenging but what a feeling! I realised that it is so important to keep raising the bar for yourself.  Surpass your best every time you go for it. Not for the world but for yourself.

Friendship day passed and I missed wishing you all. Long live our friendship. Its such a wonderful bond.   Feel like a force  I hope the bond that you share with each other keeps getting stronger with the passage of time.

Lastly, all those who have been writing to me and urging me to come back soon should know that it will take a few more months before you start seeing my films. I am trying my best to make the wait worthwhile. Rest is not in my hands.

Keep smiling and keep spreading it.

Love to all,

Rajeev