Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
WOWWW!!!!

simply WOWW

complete switch from emotional intense drama to light hearted track 😃
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Loved it! I liked the lightness of the chapter. The flour mess, the care, the handling.. .the handling (I repeat). Brilliant!

Aw, he carried her to the pond? IEJRJGRJR?! (That's my response). Hot Arnav. Khushi doesn't trust herself when she's with him. Looking for ways to keep her distance from him but failing miserably.

Edited by Elena123 - 11 years ago
smarty94 thumbnail
res.

*EDIT*

finallyy a light chapter after sOOo many intensified ones😃 loved how ARNAV is getting along with NALAN. naughty kid bt i like him, when he is around u can definately expect some disasters😆 funny how he kept on asking her to call him by HIS name, he must have found it *uMMm* good😕

hope to see such lightness fr a little while😊

take care and update soOn😃
Edited by smarty94 - 11 years ago
segad thumbnail
Wow you switched gears completely.  The undercurrent of sexual tension between them came through loud and clear.  Physical proximity coupled with seemingly innocent fun can lead to fireworks.  Kashi seems to be aware of feeling something different.  Arnav obviously felt something when she called him by his name, looks like he liked it.

I am glad that Arnav is having fun in a normal way, i don't think he has been a kid or even a normal young man for a while now
Edited by segad - 11 years ago
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This update was... Fierce!!!
Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this update is very light-heartened one!
citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"I think this is perfect"...I agree.
Nalan is pure magic, the little cupid. It feels this little tyke's sheer adoration and devotion for Kashi will nullify all the chovva doshams there ever were.
Arnav is loosening up and Kashi is experiencing feelings that she has till now either not felt or acknowledged.
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Devi, picture perfect. Stalking for the 4th time and I must say 4th time lucky!!!. Loved it, arnav is behaving as if kashi is his property!! Am loving it. I think kashi is also a lesser rebel now!. ''She watched the scene in undiluted shock for a moment; watching Raizada laugh in good humor was like watching water run in reverse'', Tht was epic man! Cannot wait for further updates. Will I be lucky enough over the weekend? Parayooo deviii!.
esmeralda111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
👏 Loved it 
nj.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
That was a very happy update. I enjoyed every bit of it.😃