Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome Back 😊
nice update...nalan n arnav bonding seems to b cute...
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back!

This was...so beautiful and heartwrenching...How can so much sorrow exist in such a place of seeming tranquility. It's nothing but tranquil. The house may still bear the signs of its opulent origins, but its age also reflects how much joy and how much sadness it has witnessed - and is still is witnessing. I hope somehow all these characters that you've assembled find solace if not joy.

One thing I love about this story is how you have used music in places to allow certain characters to deal with their emotions - to cry when they obviously are in need of a mini breakdown or to find peace of mind (or stillness) that they don't even realize they crave. Pallavi's veena provides a temporary respite for Arnav, and I suspect for Pallavi as well. Khushi needed this episode - one thing that is very much canonical: she takes far too much on her shoulders and frankly she was due an implosion especially with Arnav showing up! 

Poor Nalan's mother. I hope she wins the lottery or something πŸ˜†

huny.thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

welcome back D... 

fab update ...

hope u enjoyed ur vacations...

kaymail thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...I guess Arnav can feel her pain...he too lost a sibling...
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

this spot for me, RESERVED

A comment on page 62!!! Edited by V323 - 11 years ago
phillips_2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome n emotional...
i want u to pm me plz add me in ur buddy list
plz dont deny...
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Welcomr back D... Its such a pleasure to have you back
anima_bahadur thumbnail
welcome back :-)  very nice and  emotional update...
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh my god the song.. seriously.. i am a malayali but born and bought up in gujarat..so not all the words of malayam make sense to me; so most of the words of this song didn't make sense to me. But it has the sense melancholy; you can feel the pain. I can feel what Arnav might have felt without even knowing the meaning of the words..

my dad is a great fan of old malayalam movies. I like them too; class, story and intense are like common in all. One more thing that i noticed is songs which tell story of grief, pain, love or sometime it is just mockery sung by guy in old movies. Dad tries to explain the meaning of it but mostly he fails to explain the depth of it due to language barrier; He is not thorough with English and I am not thorough with Gujarati or Malayalam, so to explain something deep would be hard :(
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You're back   
Am sure you've had a fabulous time and come back all invigorated ...

Dance and Music both have powers to heal one's soul of all sorrows , pain and grief ...
While Pallavi finds her solace in the Veena ... Kashi finds it in dance ...

Arnav is not surprised to see that it was Kashi dancing to the song recorded by her late brother ...

"This was a musical family, it seemed."

he realised that with the intensity at which she was dancing she was just letting go of all her pent up emotions ...

... "an unawareness growing and expanding inside him'  as she seemed to become more and more one with the rhythm that the music created, her steps and her voice in sync in a way that made her seem like a long wave of desperate sorrow that one could reach out to try and touch but not hold."

Arnav realises the depth of her anguish and sorrow ... and does not want to intrude in her private moment of grief ...

Edited by Kishmish - 11 years ago