Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
excuse me did he say checking her out
good thing the lehenga aint red or else checking out wouldnt be the only thing he do be doing
man i love this jealous arnav why is it that he cant understand why he is so jealous of nk
go anji and nani making sure they get arnav more jealous so he finaaly says something to khushi
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
chekng u out
ahem ahem
amaziggg
cont sooon
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the answer for what are you doing
Checking you out hahahahahahah
Update soon
Plz PM
gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb...šŸ‘
Very cutee...
Waiting for d update šŸ˜Š
rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arnav's jealousy is so cute...i'm sure khushi is talking about salman khan...
94pranjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it!!! Specially the way he said  "Checking you out"!!! šŸ˜†

Update Soon!! Do PM me!!šŸ˜‰
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Res !!! 

Update. Good !!!!!

Nice JobšŸ‘šŸ˜³
Edited by FlamingsOfLove - 11 years ago
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awsome!šŸ˜

Loved the update!hungry for more.
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
update soon. .ol d rest chp r awsum. .made me go bak to d gud old days
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Yolaa!! šŸ¤— I'm here with the next & most-awaited part!  Well, let me tell you that I've tried my level best to make this Part as sensual as I could, not only by ArHi's actions, but also through words, and iss chakkar mein kaafi long updatewa ho gaya!

Anyways, please do tell me whether I lived upto your expectations or not, because I'm really nervous when I write such sensual stuffs! (meri besharmi sabke saamne aa jaati hai na!) šŸ˜²šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Part ā€“: 5

"Whatā€¦ Areā€¦ Youā€¦ Youā€¦. Doingā€¦ Hereā€¦" She stammered again, as she turned behind to him.

"Checking you outā€¦" He replied, with that sexy smirk still glued on his face, making Khushi completely flustered.

Arnav slowly took steps towards Khushi, while she backed off, until her back came in contact with the large mirror. She tried to avoid any eye contact with him, though she could feel the heated gaze fixed on herself. Arnav did not say even a word, but Khushi could sense that he wanted to say so many things to her. So many!

"So you were calling NKā€¦"

"To seeā€¦. Whetherā€¦ Thisā€¦ Lehā€¦ Lehengaā€¦ Lā€¦ Looksā€¦"

"You don't need to call NK to see whether how you look in this lehengaā€¦" he said in his deep husky voice, "Even I can see thatā€¦"

"Ar..n..nav..jiā€¦ plā€¦ pleaseā€¦"

"Pleaseā€¦ What Khushi?" Arnav asked, trying to be normal, though he could clearly see the strong affect which he had on her.

"Pleaseā€¦ Leaveā€¦." She stammered.

"Why?" Arnav questioned straight away, as if she requested something unusual.

"Whyā€¦ means what?" Khushi was embarrassed at his question, "Just leaveā€¦"

"You want me to leave, but you called NK hereā€¦." He said, jealousy arousing within him. "And what about me?" He questioned, as he raised his one hand towards her face.

"What?" She seemed to be too confused at his behaviour, and became even more conscious when she saw his hand coming towards her face.

"Leave it. You're too young to understand that what I mean to say..!" Arnav smirked, gently caressing her cheeks, which turned red due to embarrassment as he purposely flirted with her.

"Whatā€¦ do youā€¦ mean?" She widened her eyes at his comment.

"Nothing!" He let out a husky laugh, seeing a blushing Khushi in front of him.

Khushi's breathing became heavier, as she felt Arnav more close to her. The last time she experienced this feeling was during Payal and Akash's Sangeet, when he came in the room while she was about to change her dress.

She became more conscious, on seeing his strong gaze fixed on her.

"Please Arn..nav ji... Don'tā€¦ Look at meā€¦ Likeā€¦ Thisā€¦" She stammered again.

"Why Khushi?" He asked in a low tone, his hands rose upto her face. "Why do you become so conscious when I look at youā€¦ in this way?"

Khushi immediately looked at him, as if he had caught her red-handed. Arnav was still looking at her in the same manner, while his fingers were busy caressing her sensitive skin below her neck.

"Arrā€¦nnavā€¦v..j..jiā€¦"

"What?" He smirked, looking at the innocent girl who had shut her eyes tightly on his slightest touch, her hands clutching the lehenga tightly, as if she would tear it.

Her heart began beating even more fast. While Arnav was thoroughly enjoying the moment and her reaction as well, Khushi was trying her level best to keep control over herself, though she knew that it was impossible for her!

"Answer meā€¦" He whispered huskily into her ears, "What do you feelā€¦ When I'm so close to you?"

"N-Nothingā€¦" She managed to speak.

"N-Nothing?" His eyes were busy lingering on her beautiful form.

"Nothing!" She tried to make her voice as stern as she could.

"Are you sure?" He asked again, while his other hand came up to caress her soft hand.

Khushi suddenly opened her eyes, and realized that they were standing too close to each other, and that too locked in the trial room. What if anyone comes to know that they are alone together?

"I said you to leave Arnav jiā€¦" She said in a stern voice, pushing him slightly away.

"Hmmā€¦ Fine, I will leave. But you won't show this to NKā€¦ Or someone elseā€¦" Arnav said in a stern but low tone, making Khushi look at him in confusion.

"Butā€¦ Why?" She asked, looking at him still with same expressions.

"Just do as I sayā€¦ You change this, I'll be waiting outside." He repeated again.

"Who are you to order me that what should I do?" Khushi questioned, pushing him back slightly in anger, "And why did youā€¦"

Khushi would have barely completed her sentence, when Arnav held her both hands, pinning her to the wall behind, and her both hands on either sides. She widened her eyes at this action of Arnav, but he seemed to be not affected; as if everything was fine.

"Do you need to question me in every matter?" He simply asked, "Ok, if you have started this, let me be the one to finish it off."

"Wh.. What.. Areā€¦ Youā€¦ Talking about?" She stammered again.

"You very well know that what I am talking about Khushi Kumari Gupta, so don't act smart in front of me." Arnav said, "I can very well see the so-called friendship between you and NKā€¦"

"Yeahā€¦ We are friendsā€¦ So what's there to discuss aboutā€¦"

"Stay away from him. And also from any other person!"

Arnav said straightly, as if he had full right to order her and make her obey him. She was completely bewildered by this behaviour of Arnav, and looked at him as if he said something wrong. Her questioning eyes remained on him, waiting for him to answer.

"You know that I don't like to see you with NK, or someone else, so you purposely spend more time with him, isn't it?" He said, as if making her count her own mistakes. "I've been observing since past few daysā€¦"

"Soā€¦ What?" Khushi looked at him, as if trying to hide her mistakes, "He is my friend, and so I love to spend more time with him."

"Really? He is your friendā€¦"

"Do you have any problem on that?" Khushi questioned, looking at him candidly.

"Yes I do! I have a problem on that." Arnav replied, leaning a bit closer towards her. She could feel the intensity in his eyes, but at the same time, she could also see the jealousy in them, "I don't want to see you with NK or some other person."

"Why?"

Arnav was taken aback when Khushi questioned him straightly. He stared at her blankly, while Khushi looked at him in awe, thinking that now she would get the answer to her all questions.

"Now you reply to me Mr. Arnav Singh Raizadaā€¦ Why do you feel jealous to see me with Nanhe ji or some other person?" She questioned, "I too have been observing since past few days that you hate to see me talking to Nanhe ji or praising him. Why? I can never understand you and your behaviour, which keeps on changing every minute. Sometimes, you yell at me, sometimes you become protective of me, and now, your behaviour is extremely confusing meā€¦"

"There is no need for you to understand anything Khushiā€¦ Just do as I say without asking any questions." Arnav replied normally. "Change your dress."

"I won'tā€¦"

"So shall I help you in changing?" Arnav asked, smirking again in a seductive way, which was enough for Khushi to lose her senses.

She blushed to hell when Arnav offered to help her, but she managed to speak again in front of him.

"Speak Khushiā€¦ If you want, I can helpā€¦"

"Whyā€¦ Arnav ji..?" She stammered in anticipation, "I don't look good in this lehenga, is this the reason why you don't want me to show this to anyone else?"

Khushi was still conscious of the proximity between her and Arnav, but she pouted, looking innocently at him, as if she wanted him to say that she looked extremely beautiful in that lehenga.

And only he knew that how heavenly Khushi looked in it. The light blue colour adorning her milky white skin created sensual desires in him, and his hands itched to run all over her skin, he had the urge of feeling her soft skin under his rough manly hands. But controlling his devilish desires, he stepped backward and turned to leave the room.

"Please answer meā€¦ Arnav jiā€¦" She pleaded innocently, completely unknown of the lustful desires that were still running in his mind.

"This lehenga is backless Khushiā€¦" Arnav said, as he slightly turned towards her to answer her question, "And I don't want anyone else to see you like thisā€¦ except me."

He said, giving more stress on the last two words, and still smirking sexily. Arnav unlocked the door and walked out of the trial room, leaving a highly surprised Khushi behind, who checked her back in the mirror.