Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Vee-- went through around 60+ pages of analysis from last night ... Ramayan and IPK and Mahabarat and IPK! Nice one.. I sort of got most of it !

Surpanakha instigates Ravan to fight Ram - except that the surpanakha skips generations here... the ram is the son of the person who insults her. Kidnapping of sita does not happen but there is the second vanvaas... someone casts doubts on her character and she leaves... hope that does not happen.

i think that leaving thing has kind of already happened….i mean khushi elft coz arnav n anjali both in a way didnt believe in her…anjali still doesnt properly n arnav in his fit of anger did say something 2 that effect 
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astra

Hi girls,

back again and for the first time I kinda understand perfume's spoiler!!😲 Aaj to pura poem likh diya.

i know same here…n none of that irritatingly distorted english
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ashwink630

Ashwini actually - dropped the i and opted for the wink;)

Wow... my name is very close to yours!
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashwink630

Ashwini actually - dropped the i and opted for the wink;)

Very cool! Ashwini it is then😊 atleast until the baptism occurs which is gonna happen sometime- no running away from it 😆
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AM2011

She wants to tell that door has been closed by Arnav as he never discusses his past with anyone.
Door is locked to keep past out of their lives so that secret will not affect their lives.

Sometimes how hard you try to run away from your secrets skeletons of past will still be out and will affect your lives.

Anjie mentioned  naa ki past ki parchai aaj pe padh hi jaati hain.

Second one is Arnav heart.Closed his heart for khushi. Chaha to bahut naa chahein tumhe kind.

Now he wants her to acknowledge his love or his haq on her.

She knows that he loves her but she is not ready to vocalize her feelings in words.

Third one can be abt shyamu or new villian.

I think the third one will be Snake trying to make a comeback.
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mepharm

Oh yeah I have...only south indian is good...its in catonsville next to Patel brothers

do u eat non veg??..i quite liked the chilli chicken n chicken 65 n chicken lollipops there with hakka noodles
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Vee-- went through around 60+ pages of analysis from last night ... Ramayan and IPK and Mahabarat and IPK! Nice one.. I sort of got most of it !

Surpanakha instigates Ravan to fight Ram - except that the surpanakha skips generations here... the ram is the son of the person who insults her. Kidnapping of sita does not happen but there is the second vanvaas... someone casts doubts on her character and she leaves... hope that does not happen.

😆 Vellagiri...
IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

yeh, the show started with the girl and her best friend who was the hero, when it got really interesting, she married this second dude, satyanash kardiya. ekta show and all.

Whattay analysis 👏

Ekta always make it a point to separate her lead pair.

Ok chalo maana story of life.

Some people cant stay together so they separate and move on.

Keyword is Move on not keep going back to that person when both of them are married to other partners.

I mean yaar if you have taken some decision in your life then stick with it.

Yeh kya hain thali ka baingan .

For ekta👏

Never understood her serials nor like her films.

Out of my understanding.
Astra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobop

i know same here'n none of that irritatingly distorted english

Wahi to...pura multiple personality disorder hai
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bobop

i think that leaving thing has kind of already happened'.i mean khushi elft coz arnav n anjali both in a way didnt believe in her'anjali still doesnt properly n arnav in his fit of anger did say something 2 that effect 

Surpanakha is Ravan's sister. Arnav is Ram. So Ravan is Shyam and his sister is the one who instigates the whole thing. Wonder why she took 14 years or 13 to get back? What triggered it ? The repurchase of Sheesh Mahal by ASR... she lost track of the kids ? But then Shyam married Anji around 3 years before so he knew who Anji was !

Vee ji - over to you! I am good with the epics... my son is better so you can refer to me for anything!