Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFoverrated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Moksha51

Timeout.. Aap Amy ho ya Anu?

Hum abhi aye hai.. People are making me brunch.. ๐Ÿ˜› Got some time to chit chat.. No analysis.. That part of my brain has always been non functional

Aapko jo bhi pasand aaye woh bulaiye.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am cool with both names.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mepharm

Yaar MD sucks as far as Indian food is concerned... not too may choices...Indiclub in Ellicott city

rads...u live close to ellicott city..i used 2 work and live there a few years ago
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Morning SG's!
Happy Friendship Day to all of you๐Ÿค—
So perfume has posted some more puzzles today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Interesting interpretation by all๐Ÿ˜‰

Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bobop

rads...u live close to ellicott city..i used 2 work and live there a few years ago

I live in ellicott city๐Ÿ˜ƒ...here did you live when here?? Anywhere on route 40/balt nat pike??
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AM2011

Hi ,

When i came back noone was online.๐Ÿ˜†

Anu - went for a nap  so that I could stay late on this thread! I guess rachna disappeared after that ... both of ostensibly wanted to study after this!
Pr1yanka thumbnail

DC area mein to kai saare hain...

there used 2 be one called spicy garden..have u ever tried that?? im forgetting its address..buffet toh nahi khyaa but south indian stuff..non veg fare, veg also r quite good n economical as well
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mepharm

I live in ellicott city๐Ÿ˜ƒ...here did you live when here?? Anywhere on route 40/balt nat pike??

i lived in columbia n worked for a very short while both in columbia n ellicott city with 2 different practices
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

yaar i am a bewakuf mujhko samjh nahi aata hai wo sab...

Vee-- went through around 60+ pages of analysis from last night ... Ramayan and IPK and Mahabarat and IPK! Nice one.. I sort of got most of it !

Surpanakha instigates Ravan to fight Ram - except that the surpanakha skips generations here... the ram is the son of the person who insults her. Kidnapping of sita does not happen but there is the second vanvaas... someone casts doubts on her character and she leaves... hope that does not happen.

Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

there used 2 be one called spicy garden..have u ever tried that?? im forgetting its address..buffet toh nahi khyaa but south indian stuff..non veg fare, veg also r quite good n economical as well

Oh yeah I have...only south indian is good...its in catonsville next to Patel brothers
Astra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi girls,
back again and for the first time I kinda understand perfume's spoiler!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Aaj to pura poem likh diya.