Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sampin

They should na...I'd have loved to see what Khushi would've done!!😳

And thanks to Mummy's scoldings..I've stopped going to the big bad world out there...

Okay..Not totallyπŸ˜†...I ventured and found Treasure..I came back running to my safe abode😳

Done what all she had planned to do..stuffing his mouth with sweets, cheeniwaali Chai ..scare him half to deth, exasperate him beyond measure, then bring a happy smile on his face ..lastly seal the moment with a Kiss !!
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanthya

Anna πŸ€—πŸ€—

No other option for , Hun..  will  start telepathic stalking if u  disappear !!

But studies pe bhi dhyan do and don't miss out on the fun !! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Haan Haan that goes without saying! πŸ˜› Nahi aaungi toh aap mujhe daanto ge - daant thode hi khani hai maine πŸ˜†

I am studious generally (pata hai nahi lagta hai - since I am always drooling πŸ˜†) but I will manage πŸ˜‰

--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_si

Anna πŸ€—

I think that's Doods's favourite song at the moment...😊

Wow!! Me and Doodhs do have similar tastes then! πŸ˜‰ First Arjun - RD and now this song!! 😳

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namedx

Pfft, says who!? Lol we're the worst kind of role models...outside the realm of the classroom that is. It's a profession filled with *double standards* as I'm now starting to gather! πŸ˜• 

Well.. U are one of a kind πŸ˜ƒ
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

The song is too good, keeps playing in my fone nowadays,,,, addiction it has became,,, saiyaara, mohit chauhsn is wonderful...

Haina?? I love it!! It is sooo romantic!! 😍😍😍

Hey
Ria! πŸ€—

namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JRia

Well.. U are one of a kind πŸ˜ƒ

Lol aww thank you for believing so...the day it ceases to be about the children, is the day I leave the profession! πŸ˜Š
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalsunvid

If in the previous generation we had a "Shakuni Mama"in the form of Chachaji..Who would it be now??Shyam??

And ASR is a self-made man...I don't think he himself has inherited anything from his father...And to top it off..he's not legally a "Malik"anymore..So how can he give name and the share of property to his half sibling/s??

No, Chacha remains the Shakuni !! ..Shyam is the combo of Dushasan/Karn ..

We actually do not know.. ancestral properties are bequeathed  after generations and  Maliks were royalty n will be having ancestral properties and if  the illegitimate child is recognized as Malik, he will be a heir too..

Tants...Chachaji's part was closed in first episode itself right ...when ASR just swift the Sheesh Maahal from him...In any  case will he also come back with Shyam ?? I mean Shyam-Chachaji...or this time its Shyam vs ASR alone?? But this Shyam's sister character should be shown in a much effective way for that to be the crust of IPK right?

Chachaji's Part was not closed, it actually got reopened when  Arnav bought the Mahal  once again fanning the flames ...Donno whether he will come directly or remain in the BG or even have a presence bec now it is the younger gen which will fight it out !

The Lady will be strong !!

Yup...That's what..fine!!! 😊.one revenge led to another one!! Need of the hour...again and again I stress..Shyam back with bang!!
ASR's army vs Shyam's army will start
Who will scatter the channas ?? AS the scene depicted Khushi?? I still didn't understand how  she fits...? We have learnt that there was an accident...happened...which led to ASR's dad exposure...Should we wait for some more episode to know this? 

It will be  ASR vs the Sis /Shyam

The Channa's are already scattered , it just has to come to light ... the pieces  have to be picked ..The channas are the past !!

Khushi will join Arnav by virtue of her being the wife..

sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Hey
Ria! πŸ€—

an undertone of sadness is there too... I mean "sitaaron ke jahan mein "to marne ke baad hi milte hai na... is jahan mein nahin milenge kya ???

JRia thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Hey
Ria! πŸ€—

Hey Anna πŸ€—

JRia thumbnail

Originally posted by: namedx

Lol aww thank you for believing so...the day it ceases to be about the children, is the day I leave the profession! πŸ˜Š

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌ