Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hey thank you soo much for a quick update n the pm...!!!
love you for bringing virman back...!!!
virat is just too adorable... decorating the room for the kid was just an awesum gesture... :) :)
cukky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally virman together again
cont soon thanks 4 the pm😊
_Shru_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loveddd the updateπŸ˜ƒ update soon and do pm me😊
isha.raj_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wooow i loved the showoff between all 3 + that manvi is finally thinkning bout virat still loving her to bits!!!! :D pm me!!!!!!1
isha.raj_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wooow they are finally virman agai, gosh im sooo happy now :DDD n reading ur note, i cant wait even more, omg u have to update ASAP!!!!! + pm me!!!!!!!!
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 21:

Heey guys, back with another update it took me awhile to write this chapter but hope you like it :) Once again a warning read this at your risk (age 16-18+) contains some adultery scenes. Give me your feed back on what you think about the chapter and virman πŸ˜Š

Virat-"Manvi can i ask you something?" he asked hesitantly.

Manvi-"Yeah sure, you don't have to ask jaan" she said.

Virat-"Woh manvi mein yeh soch raha tha...i mean soch nai, i mean i want to ask you...mein...tumm...pata nai tum kehse react karo gee" He said hesitantly again.

Manvi-"Virat tum pucho toh sai, aur please get to the point mein tumhe kah nai jaoo gee"she said smiling.

Virat-"Manvi kya tum mujhse shaadi karo gee?" he asked.

Manvi-"Virat yess meine kaha na earlier i will" she said.

Virat-"Voh mujhe pata hai"

Manvi-"Phir?" she asked confused

Virat-"I mean aj abhi iss vakat?" he asked.

Manvi was hell shocked "What!"

Virat-"Ha i mean i love you, you love me where going to be parents and now i cant stay away from you any longer i want you with me all the time, no restrictions no boundries" he said holding her hands.

Manvi-"Virat i would love to, but abhi kehse na koi pandit, no one knows about this"

Virat-"Manvi tum itna soch te kyu ho? Sabko pata hai iss ke baare mein sabko pata hai tum mere saath ho, saab iss plan ke baare mein pataa hai and i've asked the pandit bass tumhari haan karne ka vakt hai" he said.

Manvi-"Virat i would love to be yours today and forever" she said.

Virat hugged her tightly and she hugged him back.

Manvi-"Paar virat beeji aur sab logo ko nai pata" she said worried.

Virat-"Sabko pata hai sab jante hai ke i'm sorry about everything and that i want you to be mines"

Manvi moved away and looked at his face.

Manvi-"Virat itna sab kuch, tum itne sure the ke mein tumhe maaf kardu gee" she said.

Virat-"Haa mein sure tha mujhe pata tha bhawanji humein saath karde ge, aur vese bhi mujhe kisi ne kaha tha ke bhawanji mein vishas karne se saab mushkile haal ho jati hai aur meine voi kiya" he said.

Manvi smiled "Virat meri baat mujhe, aur vese bhawan mein kabse tum vishas karne lage?" she asked.

Virat-"Jabse tumse pyaar hui hai" he said moving closer to her and about to kiss her when she put her hand in between. And she laughed.

Virat-"Manvi kya yaar, itne time baad hum log saath hai aur tum romance kharab kari ho, romance pe full stop laga toh koi tumse seke" he said annoyed.

Manvi-"Virat baby ko saab pata hai voh dehk raha hai, thats why?" she said.

Virat pulled her forward "So what uss dehk ne do uss bhi toh pata chala ke usske daddy usski mama se kitna pyaar karte hai" he said moving closer to her and pecking the tip of her nose.

Manvi blushed hard.

Manvi-"Virat ab bass iss se pehle..."

Before she could finish her sentence virat spoke "Iss pehle kya manvi" he said smirking and giving her his mischevious look.

Manvi thought to herself that he looked hot but she had to control herself at the moment and go downstairs.

Manvi-"Kuch nai virat, ab shaadi karni hai ya nai? Varna mein apne kamre mein jaooo" she said.

Virat-"Karni obviously, aur tum apne kamre mein nai raho gee, tum mere kamre mein jo ab humara kam ra hai usse raho gee tabhi toh mein yeh room select kiya hai baby ke liye" he said.

Manvi smiled.

Manvi-"Paar virat na mere paas abhi koi kapre hai since kuch ab mujhe ataa nai hai, aur mein in sareeyo mein shaadi"

Virat-"Manvi tabhi toh meine kaha ke tum moti ho gayee ho" he said laughing.

Manvi glared at him.

Virat-"Acchaa baba sorry, tum hamesha achi lagti ho tumhe change karne koi zarurat nai hai" he said.

Then virat took to boxes out from beside him and the boxes again looked familiar to manvi. They were the boxes to the gifts he'd given to him that she returned back to him. The same earings and the bracelet.

Virat-"Tumne yeh kabhi pehne he nai toh phir kyu na ajj?" he said.

Manvi had a big smile on her face but felt at the same time that she never wore them but atleast she can wear it today and make him happy.

Manvi-"Majboori thi virat liken ab zarur pehnu gee" she smiled.

He smiled back to her and handed the boxes to her.

Manvi-"Virat kyu na tum he pehna do?" she asked smirking.

Virat raised his eyebrow giving her a mischeviously yet irrestiable look "Ofcourse i don't mind, i would love too" he said.

He moved close to manvi and tucked the sides of her hair behind her ears and moved forward and kissed her earlobes, manvi bit her lips and closed her eyes. His sexy yet soothing breathing tingled her ears, he moved down to her neck and nuzzled it to which manvi moaned.

Manvi-"Virat" manvi moaned.

Virat-"Manvi shh" virat said in his husy yet sexy voice.

Virat moved to her hair and touched it he placed both earings into her both her ears and held her hand. He kissed her knuckles and her wrist and lightly placed the bracelet in on her arm. Manvi turned around and hugged virat tightly and started to sob.

Virat-"Manvi kya hua? Meine kuch galat kiya? Tum hurt ho i'm sorry manvi" he rubbing her back.

Manvi-"Nai virat ehsi koi baat nai hai" she said sobbing.

Virat aparted manvi away and made her look at him.

Virat-"Toh kya hua manvi?" he asked.

Manvi-"Virat tum kabhi mujhe chor ke to nai jaoo ge? Please kabhi maath chor ke jaana, mein tumse bohat pyaar karti hu agar ab tum mujhse duur hue toh mein jee nai pao gee marjaoo gee" she said crying.

Virat cupped manvi's cheeks and pecked them, "Manvi shh please marne ke baat phir kabhi maath karna i can't imagine a life without you mein adhura hu tumhare bina manvi, tumhe chorne ka yah tumse duur jaane ka mere dimak mein yeh khayal a bhi nai sakta kabhi bhi i love you alot manvi aur ab ehsi baat maath karna, aur ab please niche chale shaadi karni hai mehne" he said smiling in the last part.

Manvi smiled while virat wiped her tears "Kabhi bhi nai kahu ge yeh baat i love you alot too" she said.

Virat got up and helped manvi up and joined her hands with his and walked downstairs. There was everyone there all the vadhera family and the chaudry family, they smiled looking at virat and manvi and thanked god quietly that they were together again. Manvi tried to move her hand out of virat's embrace but virat just held it tighter and ignored her, finally manvi gave up and didn't try. She felt rather shy everyone seeing them holding hands.

Manvi was so happy to see the chaudary's that she let go of virats hand and ran towards them before anyone could say anything virat spoke.

Virat-"MANVI! Don't run please aram se" he said and manvi stopped and turned around and mimed a sorry to him and smiled. Everyone smiling at virats gesture the way he cared about manvi, finally he was responsible and took his responsibitly seriously. Manvi hugged everyone and squiled in excitement.

(I don't wanna make this part long and drag it so i'm not going to write how she greeted everyone and what they said).

They both sat in small mandap, virat didn't have time to arrange everything and anyways they were going to get married again properly with all the rasams once manvi had her delivery but for now they were just getting married simple just with all the family members around. Virat and manvi stood up and virat helped her everyone Awwed at this gesture and they both blushed. Since manvi was pregnant virat didn't want to tease her by keeping his head up so bent his head down so she could put the varmala on him. She did so. Now it was virat's turn and he put the varmala around his neck too. Both smiled and sat back down. Now it was time for the kanyadan, madan and pinky chachi came to perfom the ritual and and there beloved daughter to virat. The pandit chanted the prayers and manvi and virat looked at each other and smiled. It was time for the phere and virat got and up and helped manvi up too and again everyone awwwed. Jeevika tied the knot and manvi and virat started the phere. Manvi felt her dream come too she always dreamed of getting married, getting married to the person she loves and here she was getting married to her love. She was now going to be Manvi virat vadhera the feeling felt unreal to her, everything happened so quick.Virat and manvi held hands and did there phere. Virat could finally call manvi his now, she was officially his wife, his life partner forever. The phere finished and they sat back down. Vanshika handed virat the mangalsutra, he took it and moved forward to put it around manvi's neck, manvi closed her eyes to live the moment, he placed it around her neck and moved back, manvi smiled at him. He took a pinch of sindoor and placed on manvi's forehead parting, manvi closed her eyes and this time a tear drop fell she lived this moment. She was now married to virat she was his wife. Virat felt the tear drop on his free hand and he looked at manvi and squeezed her hand to which she opened her eyes and he smiled at her she returned the smile. They were married now. They got up and took blessings from everyone; everyone blessed them and wished them the best in life.

Everyone was sitted in the living area talking and chatting away after dinner. Manvi and virat were both happy. But virat wanted some time alone with manvi but no one seemed to understand that, they were too busy talking to manvi. The look on his face didn't get unnoticed by manvi she knew what he wanted but still she decided to annoy him and talk to everyone making conversations longer. Viren saw the state of his brother and laughed. He went closer to him.

Viren-"Virat mere bhai control kar tohra ab toh manvi teri hai hamesha keliye"He said smiling.

Virat-"Bhai yeh log kya itna bhi nai samaj te ke ek newly wed couple ko time akele dina chaiye, en logo ke baatein he nai kahtam ho re, ab control nai ho ra bhai, aur apni Sali ko toh dehko voh toh baato mein masroof hai ussne toh meri taraf ek baar bhi nai dehka" he said sulking.

Viren laughed at his brother "Virat woaah calm down dude, yaar tujhe pata nai hai ke manvi tujhe tang kari hai, usse pata hai ek tu kya chahta hai paar shes just trying to annoy you, tujhe pata hai uska"he said.

Virat-"Manvi ke bacchii, aur apko kehse pata?"

Viren-"Virat ab voh teri biwi he yaar, ab toh tum dono bachpana chor do, aur usne jeevika ko baatya hai aur usne mujhe". He said.

Virat glared at manvi, but after this he had other plans to get revenge from her.

Beeji-"Bahi saab ab hum nikalte hai" beeji said.

Dadaji-"Bhenji paar raat ko subha ap logo chale jayee" he said.

Beeji-"Nai bahi saab hum ne raat ke train karvai ve hai"

Manvi-"Acha liken beeji tohri deer aur ruk jaoo" she said trying to annoy virat even more.

Virat talking underneath his breath "Manvi ke bacchii please yeh maath kaho, i want to spend time with you, but yeh manvi madam toh yeh chati he nai" he said.

Manvi heard him "Virat kuch kaha tumne" she said smiling.

Virat-"Nai toh" he said glaring at her.

Beeji-"Nai manvi beta bohat late ho jaye  ga" she said.

Jeevika-"Theek beeji apna khayal rahkna" she said.

Beeji-"Tum log bhi"

She hugged both the girls and they all left.

Jeevika- "Manvi ab tu ja upar dehk virat ke shakak bichara"

Manvi-"Bichara aur voh, di tohra aur tang karne do" she said.

Jeevika-"Nai mannu ab vo tera pati hai uski haar khushi ka tujhe dihan rahkna ho ga, please tu ab yeh sab chorde aur usse tang maath kar aur larna bilkul nai" she told her.

Manvi-"Achaa di nai karu ge, aur ab jati hu"

Jeevika-"Good girl"

Manvi-"DI" she said.

Jeevika-"Ha?"

Manvi-"Chutku says thank you masi" she said

Jeevika-"Anything for chutku and his/her mama" she said.

Manvi walked up to virat who was sitting trying to look busy with his phone.

Manvi-"Virat upar chale mujhe bohat neend ari hai" she said.

Virat-"OHH toh ab tumhe mera khayal ayaa hai aur upar janne ka" he said annoyed.

Manvi sat down next to him "Virat please ab angry young man maath banno aur mein toh tumhe tohra sa bass tang kari thi"

Virat-"TOH RA SA" He said loudly

Manvi tried to make virat face her but he didn't.

Manvi put her hands on her stomach "Chutku lagta hai apke daddy apki mama se bohat naraz hai, paar unhe yeh ap bataa do ke mama sirf mazak kari thi, sirf aur sirf issliye ta ke daddy aur tohra pyaar mama pe karle paar ab mama upar jaari hai AKELI KAMRE MEIN apne daddy se kehdo ke agar anna hai toh ajay nai toh mama doesn't care" she said and then got up.

As manvi was about to go virat stopped her by holding her wrist. He got up and stood behind her, Manvi's back faced him. He moved forward and hugged manvi from behind.

Manvi-"Virat, kya kare ho?" she said.

Virat-"Tumse pyaar aur kyaa, abhi tumne yahi toh kaha tha ke tum chati ho ke mein tumse pyaar karu" he said

Manvi tired to let go of his embrace.

Manvi-"Virat voh meine ehse he, please yaha sab he agar kisi ne dehkliya"

Before she could finish virat spoke "Toh dehkne do mujhe kya i don't care, paar pata hai tum blush karo gee" he said smiling at her.

Manvi blushed.

Virat-"Ab upar nai jaana yah mein tumhe uta ke lejaoo" he said.

Manvi-"Virat No mein jaari hu" she said.

_____________________________

Manvi and virat both stopped outside there room. Manvi was about to go in when...

Virat-"Manvi tum jaoo mein ataa hu" He said and left.

Manvi-"Virat liken" Manvi shouted behind him.

Manvi-"Uff virat bhi na pehle upar janna tha aur an khud he gayab ho gayaa" she said to herself.

She turned the handle and opened the door and the vision infront of her blew her mind away. It was beautiful she thought to her, the room was lit but with candles everywhere, red rose petals scattered everywhere, on ther floor, around the bed, on the bed and a great big heart that caught her eye on the floor it was made of rose petals. The bed had a canopy going around it, red and white roses on it. The room looked amazing and very romantic. Manvi thought to herself again he gave her a surprise, she felt lucky to have someone like virat back into her life. Suddenly she felt to arms wrap around her waist the hands rested underneath her baby bump. These pair of arms where none other than virat's. He pulled her towards him close to his body.

Virat-"Like the room?" He whispered in her ears in his husky voice.

Manvi turned around and put her arms around his neck.

Manvi-"I love it Thank you" she said and kissed the tip of his nose.

Virat-"Your welcome but there's more" He said.

Manvi-"More? How many surprises are you going to give me in one day?" She said shocked.

Virat-"I can give as many as i like" He said.

He held her arm and took her to the bathroom he opened the door and again manvi was amazed. She smiled. The bath tub was full of bubbles, rose petals and the it was lit up with candles everywhere, the atmosphere was very hot and romantic, rose petals were all around the tub and inside it too. Manvi turned around to face virat.

Manvi-"Virat its beautiful liken iss ke kya zarurat hai?" she said.

Virat-"Humara liye zarurat hai" He said smirking mischeviously and moving forwards towards her and pining her to the wall.

Manvi-"Virat...Mujhe kuch samaj nai ayaa" she said.

Virat-"Koi baat nai mein samjha deta hu" Talking softly in her ear.

Manvi gulped.

Virat moved his hand to were the pallu of her saree was and unpinned the safety pin that secured it. Manvi now knew what he was referring to.

Manvi-"Virat voh mujhe neend ari hai" she said blushing.

Virat-"Seriously manvi tum jhoot nai bol sakti ehse situation mein, your blushing aur i know your shy" He said moving away from her giving her space.

Manvi-"Virat voh ummm" she didn't know what to say.

Virat-"Its the first time i'm going to see you like that i mean agar hum yaknow...nai hota toh yeh chutku kaha se ataa" he said smirking.

Now this made manvi blush alot. Virat moved towards her and held her both hands.

Virat-"But i understand manvi, your pregnant and i know you fell uncomfortable or even if you weren't i totally understand its fine i'm not going to force you babes, i'm waiting for you in the room" he said and was about to leave when manvi held onto his wrist and stopped him.

Manvi thought to her-"I'm being stupid i mean hes controlling his desires because he thinks i'm feeling uncomfortable, i'm not feeling uncomfortable at all but when i was about to say that to him the words wouldn't come out, i just feel a sudden shyness i am a women after all, but in his arms close to him i feel safe, i love him and he has full right on me".

She pulled him forward by his collar and she had this sort of mischevious look in her eyes, she let go of his collar and made his hand rest on her waist. She took hold of her the buttons on his shirt and started to unbutton it but kept her eyes glued into his eyes and he did the same. She moved her hands on his chest and took his shirt off, manvi had seen him shirtless and she knew he looked sexy. His eyes were glued into her's. She took hold of her pallu and unwrapped it and took it off. By now she only had her blouse and skirt on. Virat was shocked by manvi's behaviour but he loved it, he came to his senses and pulled her forward towards him still looking into her eyes. His hands moved up her back and manvi closed her eyes shut he took hold of her doori's and untied them and unhocking her blouse and *** Manvi's bare back could be seen now, he also took hold of the hock of the skirt and pulled it down. By now both were bare, but they didn't look at anything except for each others eyes which reflecting love and passion at the moment. Virat picked manvi up and moved towards the tub and placed her inside it including himself too.

Manvi's back was against his body, they were so close that it felt like they were one body. Manvi felt rather shy and with her arms she tried cover her bosoms even though they weren't seen because of so much foam and bubbles. Virat saw this he took hold of her hands and moved them away and held them.

Virat-"I won't do anything that you wouldn't like, all you have to do is tell me to stop" He said.

Manvi interwined there hands tightly.

Manvi-"I love you" She said.

Virat-"I love you too" he replied.

Virat moved his hand to her bump and caressed it, manvi smiled and tried to move to the side to peck him on the lips lightly.

Virat-"Manvi"

Manvi-"Hmm"

Virat-"Your beautiful or shall i say very hot" he said smirking.

Manvi-"Virat" she elbowed him lightly in his stomach.

Virat-"What?!"

Manvi-"Baby sun raha hai"

Virat-"I don't care its good, pehle se tips lele apne daddy se" he said.

Manvi-"Virat seriously voh bohat chota hai aur apne daddy jehsa chep nai banne ga mera beta" she said.

Virat-"Bandariya agar larki hu toh?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

Manvi-"I don't mind paar i can feel it ke voh larko ho ga kyuki, abhi se chep hai voh apni mama ko tang karta rehta hai"

Virat-"Obviously mera baby hai toh kare ga hee" he said and they both laughed.

They kept talking for a while but now there was silent they trying to enjoy there moment being together. Manvi rested her head back on virats shoulder. Virat now moved his hands down her curves and feeling them, he slowly moved down to her thighs and started to caress them. Virat was definitely in the mood for alot of romance and passion. Manvi let out a quite 'virat' which made virat more crazy. He moved to her neck and started to nuzzle and kiss, he placed wet kisses on her neck, he gave her a love bite and manvi moaned. He reached to her ears and kissed her earlobes. He moved back to her neck and nuzzled it to which manvi moaned. She moved from his embrace and faced him. She went back towards him and virat couldn't resist himself anymore he went right in for her lips and kissed them passionately manvi responded with the same passion. They allowed each others tongue to explore there mouths. After a few minutes they parted. Manvi moved her body closer to him almost sitting on him, her bosoms on his chest, she moved her hands up his body and kissed him on his chest, and blew. This was driving virat insane.

Manvi-"For my love bite i'm gonna get revenge" she said and kissed his neck leaving and red love bite.

Virat-"Ouch manvi" he said but liked it.

They postion they were in virat needed fullfill his desire, desire to explore her more. He moved his manly hood into her's to which she moaned, they both moved closer  and closer until there was no space they were one body now. He kissed her again assuring her. Manvi hugged virat tightly and virat hugged her back tightly. They were once again complete.

Hope you liked the chapter πŸ˜Š

I wanted to write more and make it longer but i was too tired. But i can assure you there will be more virman sizzling romance in the next chapter and i will soon update tomorrow or day after :)

I like long comments guys which you all are giving thanks πŸ˜Š keep them coming πŸ˜Š

Comment

Crazyvirmanfan

P.s if you would like a pm send me a buddy request πŸ˜Š

Edited by Crazyvirmanfan - 11 years ago
iLoveKushal.T thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1st 2 comment nice 1 luv it (Y)  update soon x
VirMan4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was sucha hot updateee!! β€οΈ
Loveddd themm!!
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update!!..
Thanks for the pm..
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Lol i couldnt stop blushing so romantic and hawt
Unveliveable
Loved virat's care towards manvi how he shouted at her for running towards the chaudharys awwrr
Amazing update
Finally one again forever
Update soon and pm me please
Thanksz x