Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kidrauhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
UnRes 😃
Omg did I love that update or what loved the start of it when manvi knew it was virat holding her hand. The separation for a couple of days virat asking about her chori chori chupke chupke. Also at the confrontation I was in awe by god the best confrontation I have heard till date love the way you write dear fantabulous ⭐️. Virat meeting chutki/chutku for the first time the conversation between them was adorable 😃 and the bit where virat told manvi what she looked like on vikrants birthday party I was like 😳. Seriously I love you for updating today simply Devine ⭐️
Thank you for the pm
Update soon and don't forget to pm me 😊
Love you ❤️ 🤗 ❤️ Edited by S.Khan - 11 years ago
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww!!! I am seriously awwing tooo much after reading this update!!! Finally virman are together after such a long gap!! And the part where maanvi sees all those things set up by virat was just too good! The cute part where virat talks to the baby and the baby kick was just adorable!! 
Ok so now what is virat going to ask maanvi? I am excited!! 
Continue soon!
And thnx for the pm
😊
lafiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww so nice
loved it
thnx fr ua pm
pm me
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome tooo Awesome!!!...
Happy Dance for Virman...
Loved it especially the way Virat asked for forgiveness,everything was simply Amazing!..
Well written..Thumbs up!..
No clue on wat Virat is going to ask hey..
Thanks for the pm..
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S.Khan

UnRes 😃
Omg did I love that update or what loved the start of it when manvi knew it was virat holding her hand. The separation for a couple of days virat asking about her chori chori chupke chupke. Also at the confrontation I was in awe by god the best confrontation I have heard till date love the way you write dear fantabulous ⭐️. Virat meeting chutki/chutku for the first time the conversation between them was adorable 😃 and the bit where virat told manvi what she looked like on vikrants birthday party I was like 😳. Seriously I love you for updating today simply Devine ⭐️
Thank you for the pm
Update soon and don't forget to pm me 😊
Love you ❤️ 🤗 ❤️

Thanks for liking the update and i'm very glad you have liked it :) Thanks for the long comment i loved reading it 😃 Thats a really big complement you saying i wrote the best confrontation thank you much :)
I will update soon and i will pm you for yoou 😃😃
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: gsrocks

Awww!!! I am seriously awwing tooo much after reading this update!!! Finally virman are together after such a long gap!! And the part where maanvi sees all those things set up by virat was just too good! The cute part where virat talks to the baby and the baby kick was just adorable!! 

Ok so now what is virat going to ask maanvi? I am excited!! 
Continue soon!
And thnx for the pm
😊

Thank you so much for the comment 😃
I will continue soon and pm you 😃
JULIEL thumbnail
Awww ... Such a sweet update! Loved it and looking forward to the next one! 
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg this update wz amazing. finally virman r united again n wonder wat virat will ask maanvi. plz update soon. n thnxx 4 the pm
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
Heey guys, just a little note i forgot to add in the end of the update...The next update will be very mature so i would suggest you read it if your 16-18+ , basically read at your risk!

Thanks

Crazyvirmanfan 😊
js1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
am so glad they are together now!! happy shappy days!!

Thank you - awesome updat