Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvVirManNiShal

Finally Varun's Gone Balle balle He Really Did My Headin' I Wanted To Punch Him So Hard Argh
Aww Manvi Spitted Out The Truth Loved It
Swamini Bua-Virat Convo Was So Heart Touching In The Beginning
Update Soon And PM Me Please
Thanksz x

Loool he was doing my headin too :) 
I'm glad you liked the manvi and swamini and virat part :)
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetipc

wow what an superb update yaar.Finally that stupid Varun is out.Finally he told Manvi what he thinks of her and the child.Hate him😑.Loved Virat and Swamini Bua conversation.Waiting to find out what manvi will do wen she wakes up .It has become more and more interestin. Thanks for the pm.😊

Thanks glad you found the update good :)
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannat89

awesome update dear

so finally Varun is out...yipee
manvi is fainted but like the caring Virat
thanx 4 the PM
update soon

Thanks dear :)
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandana123

Awesome update!!

Read two chapter in a row and they are so great!!
Whats Virat gonna do???...I think he will propose to her??!!
Update soon...😊

Thanks :D I'm gonna leave that up to you to think, not gonna give it away :P
_Shru_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow an amazing story jst read all da parts!!!! jst awesome... plzzz update fast πŸ˜Š
niayadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
asmmm
pm me nxt time to😊
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Well Done :) and finally u updated it...Poor Maanvi she's being taunted :'(...Awwhhh Maanvi spoke out the truth :)...Swamini Bua-Virat Convo Was So Heart Touching In The Beginning...
Ahhh i love those Varun and Viraat fights!Gonnaa miss em...WOW so finally  Varun and Tania are out :DDD..I Wanted To Punch Varun So Hard Argh 😑 ...Ok now Mission Manvi ko apnana is on!...

Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina927

thank god that varun is out now... i had literally started hating him...

now there will be only and only virman... oops not to miss the junior dynamite vadera...!!! 
just loved it...
 thnks fr the pm dear...

Thanks naina :) Yupp junior vadhera :P
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Amazing update!!
Finally varun is gone!!!
Loved it, can't wait 4 ur next update!!!
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail

Chapter 20:

Heey guys, i'm back with another update :) i promised you guys that i will give 2 updated or more this week and here i am :) Hope you like this update πŸ˜ƒ

Vanshika was seated next to manvi on the bed, manvi moved her hand slightly which caught vanshika's attention, virat who was sitted on the other side holding her hand also looked at manvi they both had been sitting with her since last night and now it was 7am, jeevika and vanshika took turns in staying with manvi and virat didn't move a inch he just looked at manvi. He asked to stay with manvi and no one refused they knew how much he loved her and if he was away from her at this time he would be more hurt and upset and they couldn't see that.

Manvi-"Virat", Manvi mumbled.

Virat smiled at manvi, who said his name first when she woke up. Her eyes weren't open so she didn't know he was there with her. He told vanshika to hold manvi's hand and went from her room. He didn't want her to stress out seeing him right next to her since she was already angr and hurt. Even though the first thing she said was his name and that overwhelmed him.

Manvi opened her eyes slowly and saw vanshika infront of her, she felt her holding her hand but then she felt weird it wasn't the same touch she felt a few minutes ago.

Vanshika-"Beta how do you feel now?" she asked.

Manvi-"Much better ma" she said

Vanshika-"Thats good i'll just send jeevika and i'll go get your breakfast, she'll help you freshen up" she said about to walk out.

Manvi-"Ma can i ask you a question?" she asked

Vanshika-"Ha beta"

Manvi-"Ma kya ya abhi koi aur bhi tha ap ke ilava" she asked.

Vanshika couldn't lie well but she had to for virat and manvi just for the atmosphere to stay calm, a smile curved on her face knowing that manvi could feel someone elses presence too and too virats.

Vanshika walked up to manvi and placed a kiss on her forehead "Nai beta sirf mein thi abhi meine jeevika ko kuch ghante pehle bhej diya tha since vikrant started to cry" she said.

Manvi-"Ohh achaa" she said

Vanshika thanked god that she didn't get caught and believed her lie but she felt bad for lying but she had no choice. Vanshika left the room.

It had been 3 days and manvi was strictly told not to move out of her bed and go downstairs as she was weak and needed rest. Jeevika and vanshika took turns in taking care of manvi. Manvi spent her 3 days playing with vikrant, talking to jeevika and vanshika or skipping through the TV channels and crying over the saas bahu serials. Virat didn't come to visit manvi in her room, but he asked jeevika and vanshika about her health all the time. He spent his 3 days at office trying to take his mind of worries. Manvi found it weird that neither did virat come to see her or talk to her but then she thought she had told him not to worry about her since shes nothing to him, she knew she had hurt him but he had hurt way more the pain was unbearable but now that she learned how to stay alone why did he have to try come into her life.

Jeevika had agreed for manvi to come downstairs and walk around the house since she knew manvi had recovered. Manvi felt happy and fresh since she was feeling kind of conjusted in her room all day but she couldn't argue with jeevika and vanshika ma. She was still upset and angry with jeevika but now she had understood what they were trying to do they were just trying to make things normal and varun just twisted things around. She didn't talk to jeevika or anyone about this matter.

It was 6 in the evening and the house was quite all the men had come back from office so everyone was in there rooms. Manvi had come downstairs to grab something from the kitchen and now was going up but tarun called her.

Tarun-"Manvi Di" He called.

Manvi-"Ha tarun kya hua?" she asked

Tarun-"Voh manvi di apko upar jo guest room hai vaha bulaya hai"

Manvi-"Paar kisne?" she asked.

Tarun-"Mujhe nai pata mujhe toh apko yehi kehne ko kaha hai"

Manvi-"Paar kisne kaha?" she asked.

Tarun-"Pata nai" he said and walked off.

Manvi-"Tarunn" she called out.

Manvi-"Puri baat bhi nai batayee isne ajeeb hai yaar, chalo dehk te hai kisne bulaya" she said and walked up the stairs.

She stood outside the guest room which unknowingly was next to virats room. She had this weird feeling all of sudden and feeling of excitement and nervousness asking who called her and why in the guest room. She shooed the feeling away and clutched the handled and pushed it downwards to open the door. The door opened and she walked inside she looked up and saw the most overwhelming vision she had ever seen.

A smile crept on her lips, her eyes watering, her heart melting away and her craving for that love again. The room was painted a light magnolia colour, with a big white furry rug on the floor. There was cot right in the middle with teddy bears and toys in it and play music thing above the cot (I have no idea what its called), A moises basket next to it. Pictures of babies all around the room, baby toys and teddy bears around everywhere, with all the necessary equipment for the baby. And small nursery area and a baby changing area too. But something that caught her eye was a picture frame that said 'WE LOVE YOU BABY'. By now tears were dropping from her eyes and staining her face. She placed her hand on her stomach and pressed her stomach softly and whispered i love you to her baby. But she wondered who would do all this not a single person was coming in her mind who would do something like this she had no idea, she walked up to a little comfy chair and sat down holding and touching all the toys and teddy bears.

Just then she heard a voice.

Virat-"Hi baby and baby ke mama, i hope you liked my surprise", he said, it was no one other than virat who did all this, he really wanted to show that he loved this child and he wanted it as much as she did, he loved too much to loose her again.

As soon as manvi heard his voice her smile vanished and she was about to leave when...

Virat-"Manvi please don't go, please sirf ek dafa meri baat sunlo please" he said coming out of behind the door.

Manvi looked at him, but somehow she couldn't go away now she stopped when he told her, she couldn't deny it all this made her heart melt.

Virat-"Mujhe pata hai tum kuch nai bolo gee, pata hai ke tum mujhse bohat gussa ho shayad mere se nafrat kartee ho gee, paar manvi i'm really very sorry, mujhe ab realise hua hai ek mein kya miss karaha tha kya kohraha tha, jo meine kaha aur kiya uski vaja se meine tumhe bhi kohdiya, mein tumse bohat pyaar karta hu aur hamesha kara hai, uss raat humere beech mein jo hua meine tumhe bas yehi bataaya ke mein tumse kitna pyaar karta hu liken jaab mein yeh soch ta hu ke meri vaja se tum iss halat mein hu apne app se mein nafrat karta hu mujhe sharam ati hai ab jab mein soch ta hu ke meine tumhe inti pyaari cheez ko abort karne ko kaha" he said tears dropping from his eyes.

Manvi just listened and with his words she remained quite.

Virat-"Manvi mujhe pata hai ke mein bohat bohat bura hu, bohat hurt kiya hai meine tumhe, tumhara saath nai diya tumhe kya kuch nai karna para akela...manvi pata nai mein kis ego trip pe chala vat ha jo ab jake mujhe realise hua hai ek dad bana duniya ke sabse khubsoorat feeling hai, jab meine uss din hospital mein baby ko dehka uski heart beat suni it was amazing, mein uss feeling ko explain nai kar sakta, manvi mein tumse bohat pyaar karta hu, iss duniya tum aur yeh baccha sabse important hai, mein promise karta hu kabhi bhi tumhe hurt nai karu ga, kabhi bhi tumhara saath nai choru ga, duniya ke haar khushi tumhe du ga aur is world ka sabse best dad bannu ga aur best husband, please manvi mujhe maaf kardo please manvi bas ek chance i promise i won't ruin it this time, agar manvi nai toh virat bhi nai mein tumhare bina nai reh sakta, marjauu ga tumhare bina marjauu ga" he said, crying in the end, he was crying his eyes out.

With all the words virat said her heart melted away the wall that was built got vanshied, she realised in the process of staying away from virat she had hurt him alot and she forgot that she wasn't the sort of person that would hurt anyone what has she done? Her ego took over her, right now all she wanted to do was run up to virat and hug him and comfort him she couldn't see him like this, his last lines she could never let him die, she knew he loved her alot and he ment. She walked up to him.

Manvi punched his chest "Virat tumhari problem ky hai HA?" she asked. Manvi pushed him "Pata hai tumne sach kaha tum kitne bure ho, kitna hurt kiya hai tumne mujhe, pata hai mein sirf aur sirf tumhara saath chati thi, tumhare saath rehna chati thi tumhare paas, paar tum yeh samaj nai payee, meine tumse bohat bohat pyaar kiya, tumpe vishas kiya, tumse saccha pyaar kiya, VIRAT MEIN KYA KARU TUMHARA" She said.

Virat-"Manvi.."

Manvi-"Virat boliya na ab meri baat suno bilkul chup raho"

Virat obeyed her.

Manvi-"Khud hurt hui paar uss process meine tumhe hurt kardiya jo mein kabhi nai chahti thi, pata nai kis ego trip pe thi mein, ek ego ke divar banna lee thi meine, mein ehsii kabhi nai thi kabhi bhi kisko hurt nai karna chahti thi, mein yahi chahti thi ke tum per paas ajaoo aur jab tum aye toh tumhe tuk radiya mujhe toh khush hona chaiye tha mein itni pagal hu ke tumhe tumhara apne bacche se duur rahk rai hu tumhara haq tumhe nai dher rai, virat mujhe maaf kardo, mein bohat buri tumhe hurt kiya meine tumhe apne se durr kara, liken pata hai mein khud hurt thi mein bass tumhare kareeb rehna chahti thi aur hu" she said crying.

By now they were very close to each other and virat knew she had forgiven him from the heart.

Virat-"Shhh manvi tumhe maafi mangne ke koi zarurat nai hai, mere liye yahi kaafi hai ke tumne mujhe maaf kardiya aur apna banaliye i love you manvi, i love you alot" He said and hugged tightly.

Manvi-"I love you too virat i love you alot" She said and hugged him back tightly.

Virat started to nuzzle her neck and placed few kisses on her neck. Manvi didn't move she was in his arms after a very long time and she felt happy, she missed being this close to him hugging him she missed him kissing her telling her she loves him. Virat missed the feeling of holding her, feeling her, telling her he loves her owning her he missed it all. They stayed in each others arms which felt like hours. They parted away and looked at each other smiling. Virat still holding on to her waist.

Manvi-"Virat"

Virat-"Hmm"

Manvi-"Iss sabki tumhe saza toh mile gee"

Virat-"Paar manvi kaha na mein sorry hu ab kaun se saza mein tumse durr nai reh sakti"

Manvi-"Shh virat saza toh mein tumhe du ge" she said mischeviously.

Before virat could say anything manvi pressed her lips on to virats and kissed him, she moved her lips around his, virat thought he was in heaven, after so long he felt her lips, he responded back with more passion. Both opened there mouth to let out each others tongues, they moved there tongues in each others mouth and kissed each other passionately, virat didn't want to part away but manvi had to since she needed air. They parted away.

Virat looked at her mischeviously.

Virat-"Agar haar galat cheez ke yeh saza milti hai toh mein toh roz galat karne keliye tayar hu" he said pulling her towards him.

Manvi blushed "Virat" she said softly.

Virat-"Acha manvi nai tumhe aur blush karvau ga pata hai tum tomato jesi lal ho jaoo gee, ab ek kaam karo aur beht jaoo" he said.

Manvi obeyed at sat back down on the comfy chair. Virat placed himself down next to her on the floor holding her hands.

Manvi-"Aghhh!" Manvi let out a scream holding her stomach.

Virat-"Manvi kya hua?" He asked panicing.

Manvi-"Virat kuch nai bas jo tumhara yeh junior vadhera hai na voh tang karaha hai" she said pointing to her stomach.

Virat let out a laugh and was about to touch her stomach when he stopped and pulled his hand back. Manvi noticed this and knew why he was hesitating.

Manvi-"Virat tum ek member se toh mile he nai?"

Virat-"Kis se manvi?" he asked confused.

Manvi-"Iss se" she said pointing to her stomach.

Manvi took hold of his hand and placed it on her rather big bump now. At first virat hesitated but then he felt relaxed.

Manvi-"Kuch feel hua?" she asked.

Virat-"Nai", disappointed.

Manvi-"Ajeeb baat hai, well why don't you try talking" she said.

Virat-"Mein?"

Manvi-"Obviously virat tum aur koi toh nai hai yaha"

Virat-"But manvi this is all so new mujhe pata nai mein kya kahuu"

Manvi-"I understand you'll soon get used to it, just say anything you like".

Virat placed his and on her stomach and spoke.

Virat-"Hi baby, i'm your daddy i know its the first time i'm speaking to you and i've missed alot of things but i promise i will always be here now and i'll try and be the best daddy in the world" he said with tears.

Manvi had tears in her eyes seeing him talk to the baby and fatherhood showing in him.

Suddenly manvi left a kick and movement in her stomach, Virat felt it too and too him it was amazing the feeling felt so new and touching.

Virat-"Manvi omg! I felt it our baby moved he kicked"he said excitedly.

Manvi-"Virat yeaah" she said.

Virat hugged her immediately and started to cry, manvi hugged him back and let out the tears too.

Virat-"Manvi mujhe maaf kardo please, manvi mein yeh feeling mein kabse miss karaha tha, i love you manvi i love you"

Manvi-"Shh virat you don't have to apologise i've forgiven you, i love you too babes" she said rubbing his back.

Virat kissed her hair.

He bent down and placed a kiss on manvi's stomach "I love you too baby".

Manvi-"And chutku loves you too daddy" manvi said smiling at kissing him on his cheek.

Virat-"Chutku? Why not chutki?" he said.

Manvi-"Chutku because i know it will be junior virat" she said.

Virat-"How are you sure about that?" he asked.

Manvi-"Because i know i can feel akhir ma hu" she said.

Virat-"As you say mrs vadhera"

Manvi-"Mrs vadhera? I'm not a vadhera i'm a chaudary" she said.

Virat-"Well not for long?" he said.

Manvi-"Matlab?" she asked.

Virat took a box out of his pocket, manvi looked at the box it looked familiar, the same box he had given to her few months back before they got engaged.

Virat-"Chutku's mama will you be mines forever, will you marry me?" he asked with a smile.

Manvi left out of this world she felt overwhelmed she couldn't describe the feeling at that time.

Manvi-"Virat i don't know what to say" she said.

Virat-"Say whats in your heart" he said.

Manvi-"Chutku's daddy i'll be yours in every other generation there comes" she said with a smile.

Virat slid the ring on her ring finger it was the same ring that manvi returned to him.

Manvi with the help of virat sat on the floor and cuddled next to virat and he put his arm around her, she rested her head on his chest.

Virat-"Manvi tum kuch zada moti nai ho gayee, i mean pura haath bhi nai jataa around you" he said teasing her.

Manvi got annoyed-"Virat mein moti nai hu, aur tumhara yeh jo chutku hai na iss ko bohat bhook lagti hai, aur vese bhi agar mein nai pasand chale jaoo apni maya aur Tanya ke pass" she said angryily and moving away from him.

Virat loved to annoy manvi she looked really cute when she was annoyed or irritated at him. Virat pulled her forward towards him.

Virat-"Manvi please baby ko kuch na kaho, shayaad tumhe bhooki hoti ho aur iss pe ilzam laga ri ho" he said teasing her again.

Manvi was really irritated now, she was pregenant and she had mood swings too.

Manvi-"Virat go away" she said.

Virat noticed he had annoyed just a little bit too much, he understood that she was pregnant and she had emotional moments very soon. Virat pulled her towards him more and made her face him.

Virat-"Achaa manvi sorry mein toh mazak karaha tha, sach kahuu your the most beautiful lady i've seen your beautiful for me just the way you are your carrying the most precious thing so your more beautiful" he said smiling at her.

She gave back virat a cute smile back.

Virat-"Aur vese vikrant ke birthday wale din tum uss saree mein bohat sexy lag rai thi, i felt like..."

Before virat could speak manvi spoke "Virat bass"" she said blushing.

Virat knew she felt shy and hugged her.

Virat-"I love you babes" he said.

Manvi-"I love you too"

Manvi felt a kick in her stomach.

Manvi-"Sorry baby we love you to" she smiled.

Virat cuddled manvi again.

They were both happy very happy being with each other again as a family.

Virat-"Manvi can i ask you something?" he asked hesitantly.

Manvi-"Yeah sure, you don't have to ask jaan" she said.

How did you find the chapter guys? finally virman are together πŸ˜ƒ

Hope you liked it :) 

Was the update long enough?

Did i keep up to your expectations and give full virmanlious update with romance? please let me know.

Here is a question for you all...

What do you think virat will ask manvi?

please do answer it :)

comment

Crazyvirmanfan πŸ˜Š

P.s if you would like a pm then send me a buddy request πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Crazyvirmanfan - 11 years ago