Users

Frequent Posters

princess_fairy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
really a nice ff... Pm please ðŸ˜Š
shabsem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Though manvi wil say yes bt virat wil nt let this marraige happen. .
akhir virman ko to ek hona hi he...
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 13:

Heey guys back with another update this ones going to be a short, leaving longer updates for good parts that are coming up :) hope you like! ðŸ˜Š

It had been a week since viren had spoken to manvi about getting married to varun. She thought about it alot and came to a decision. She spent most her time with varun now just getting to know him more understand him more even though she knew him well enough. No one knew about manvi's decision (And i'm going to keep it a secret). Manvi knew she good never love anyone and never give varun love either, she just thought that hopefully her decision would be right. Virat noticed manvi always with varun and him always with her he hated it. He hated it so much that he would leave the house and come back late at night. He spent most his time with Tanya but as a friend, but whereas Tanya thought virat started to like her and she felt happy that he was always with her. but she never really understood why manvi and virat's engagement broke and how manvi got pregnant. Well more like she never used her brain she was too crazy about virat being with her all these days.

Manvi, varun were sitting in the hall talking and laughing away. Virat came from outside and came from outside and came and sat in the sitting area were manvi and varun were sitting. Virat saw manvi and varun laughing about, manvi was wearing a white saree with pink lace on it. White was virat's favourite colour and he thought manvi looked beautiful in white. He just kept admiring her. Manvi and varun didn't even notice virat had come and sat down on the opposite sofa. He just stared at manvi, her smile made him smile too, the way she placed her hair behind her ears virat loved it. He just admired her, he couldn't take his eyes of her she looked beautiful.

Suddenly manvi screamed "AHHH" holding her stomach, both varun and virat got up immediately and went towards manvi. Both put there hands towards manvi's stomach, manvi looked down and saw two hands, varun saw another hand too. Manvi looked up and saw virat and varun saw virat too. But still varun ignored virat and put his hand on manvi's bump. Manvi just looked at virat, who saw varun's hand on manvi's bump he was boiling with anger inside and it showed clearly on his face and this didn't go unnoticed by manvi. Virat moved his hand away which was half way. Varun put his other hand around manvi's shoulder which made virats blood boil even more. He moved away with eyes still looking at manvi's eyes which were looking at him.

Manvi's looked away when she heard varun's voice "Manvi tum theek ho?" he asked

Manvi-"Ha mein theek" she said looking away awkwardly

Varun-"Aur baby?" he asked

Manvi-"Ha vo bas kick kiya tha" she said

Varun-"Ohh"

Virat couldn't take it anymore and went upstairs. He flung his bedroom door opened and closed it with a loud bang. He threw his phone on the bed and sat on his bed putting his head in his hands.

Virat-"Mujhe yeh kya ho raha hai, mein manvi ke care karta hu, liken mein uski inti care kyu raha hu, baki sab hai aur voh VARUN bhi toh hai, paar jab usne manvi ke bump ko haath lagaaya toh mujhe gussa kyu ayaa but how dare he, mujhe voh itni kyu khubsoorat lagti hai, aur kisi larki ke taraf meri nazare bhi nai jaati KYU KYU!" Virat was very frustrated he didn't know what he was feeling for manvi.

Tanya had come over today to meet virat. She came and sat next to manvi and started to talk to her. Manvi didn't like her either she was all up in virat's face always with him.

Tanya: So manvi tumhari aur virat ke engagement hui thi toh obviously tum jaanti ho virat ko kyaa pasand hai toh tum mujhe bhi voh saab bataa do" she said

Manvi gave a confused look to Tanya "Tumhe yeh saab kyu jaana hai?" she asked

Tanya-"Vo kya hai na virat aj kaal mere ghaar he ataa ataa hai so i thought mujhe pata hona chaiye"

Manvi-"Voh tumhare ghaar pe ataa hai?"

Tanya-"Ha kyu? Oh yeah liken tum log ek dusre mein interested toh nai ho, and anyways i think he likes me" she said

At that time to manvi it left like someone and pieced her heart, her heart sank and her face feel, she was in shock of what Tanya had just told her. Manvi got up from there and told tarun to call everyone down. After about 10 minutes everyone came down.

Dadaji-"Manvi beta kya hua tumne hum sab ko bulaya"

Manvi-"Ha vo dadaji ap saab se kuch baat karni thi"

Dadaji-"Ha beta bolo"

Manvi looked at virat and then looked at dadaji and spoke "Voh mein...mein varun se shaadi karne keliye tayaar hu" she said

Manvi had changed her decision her decision was a no before but now it was yes. Everyone was happy, but virat wasn't the floor beneath him seemed like it cracked open, he had the shock of his life he was shattered and went up to his room. Everyone hugged manvi and congratulated varun and her. Tanya congratulated her too.

Swamini-"Shaadi toh manvi ke delivery ke bad ho ge" she said

Dadaji-"Ha beta"

Everyone was happy but even though manvi had said yes she wasn't and went to her room. She walking past her room when she saw virat sitting in his room talking to herself. She walked to his door and stood there to listen.

Virat-"Manvi ne varun se shaadi karne ke liye ha kyu kaha kyu! Voh ehsa kehsa kar sakti hai, kya voh uske saath khush rehe sakti hai" he said

Manvi had tears in her eyes somehow she didn't even know herself why she had them she walked away from there and went into her room and sat up in her bed.

Manvi-"Manvi aj se varun tera dost nai paar tera pati banne wala hai, paar mein usko ehse nai accept kar sakti mera dil kehraha hai mein ne galat kiya hai paar mera dimak kehraha hai ke mein ne sai kiya, paar virat ko kyu itna bura laga, voh toh Tanya ko.." she stopped her sentence mid way she couldn't complete the rest.

Virat-"Manvi yeh tumne kya kiya kyu kiya, Aur varun hes not your type and how dare he touch you, touch your bump!"

Just then viren walked in virat's room and heard him say that "Then what is her type?" viren asked

Virat-"Bhai app" virat said awkwardly

Viren-"Virat answer my question"

Virat-"Voh bhai rehne do na ap batao ap yaha kuch kam tha" he said trying to change the topic but viren wasn't having it.

Viren-"Virat mere sawaal ka jawab de" he said

Virat knew his brother wasn't going to back out so he spoke "Voh bhai.." virat closed his eyes and saw manvi infront of his eyes and a smile appeared on his face "Manvi ko ehsa koi milna chaiye jo khud se zaada usse pyaar kare, jo full on romantic jehse vo kehti hai, jo usko saath usko paas rehe, jo uske saath baarish mein bhi dance kare, jo raat ke 2 baaje bhi usko ice cream ke liye le ke jaai aur agar na mili toh pu re shehar mein doond uski ice cream, manvi ke liye jo uske saath puri raat bateein kare, jise vo pyaar karti ho, manvi keliye vo sai hai jis ke ankho mein sirf aur sirf manvi ka chehra nazar aye, jo usse saab se zaada pyaar ka re, jo usko dehle screw ko theek kar paya yah phir uski tarah jis ka screw dehla ho, manvi keliye jo kuch bhi kar sakta hai usko khush dehkne keliye, because manvi deserves the best" virat said he stopped when he felt viren's hand on his shoulder

Viren-"Virat ek baat kahu, tu manvi ko itni achi tarah jaanta hai, liken teri in batao se lagta hai tu abhi bhi usse pyaar karta hai, tujhe bura laga jab varun ne manvi ko touch kara, yeh shayaad pyaar he hai"

Virat-"Bhai mujhe nai pata mein kya feel karta hu, paar itna pataa hai ke mein manvi ko varun ke saath nai dehk sakta"

Viren-"Virat tu ne jehse manvi ke type ko describe kiya, voh na varun se aur na tujhe match karta hai, tu ne manvi ko iss halaath mein chordiya, toh varun ayaa hai usne manvi ka saath diya yaha tak vo tere baache ko apna naam bhi dehra hai, so what else can manvi do she  cant be like alone all her life, virat mere bhai agar tu apni is feeling ko nai samaj paa raha hai toh soch, soch ke yeh feeling kyaa hai" he said

Viren-"Virat tu hi sirf manvi ke liye theek hai paar tu ne jo abhi bataaya hai mujhe, mujhe vo feeling toh pata hai, paar ab tujhe yeh realise karna hai, before its too late aur manvi varun ke ho jaye"

Saying that he left the room. He left virat in a deep thought, to answer a question he didn't know the answer to all he knew was his brother and said to him to think about it. He stood there thinking and thinking and he finally got his answer, answer to the question he was asking himself for many days. He knew the answer but was in no state to tell anyone and left the house.

Manvi didn't come out of her room for dinner or to sit with everyone she said that she didn't feel to well. The truth was she didn't feel to well, how could she have said yes to varun? Jeevika forced her to eat something but she ate every little she didn't feel hungry at all. She just wanted to be on her.

Manvi-"Mummy papa mujhe nai pata agar mein ne sai kiya hai yah nahi, paar pataa nai mera dil kehraha hai ke mein ne ha toh kehdi hai liken mein kabhi usse shaadi nai kar paoo gee, mein kyaa karu mujhe kuch samaj mein nai araha, virat toh kab ka mujhse dur chala gayaa hes moved on aswell, so i should too paar mere dil ma ne ko tayaar nai hai ke Tanya and virat, but she said it herself, mummy papa ap he mere yeh maan ke confusion ko nikalo aur mere chutku ke bhi" she said looking out her window talking to the two most brightest stars.

Manvi needed some water but her jug was empty and vanshika ma wasn't sleeping with her either, manvi had said shes okay now she doesn't need anyone by her side all the time. She went downstairs to get some water. She went to the kitchen to drink water and take some upstairs she was walking upstairs when she heard a knock at the front door, it knocked a few times but no one opened so manvi decided to open it herself. She walked up to the door and opened it. She looked up and to her horror so something she had never seen she was absolute shock.

I know wrong place to stop bu guys i'm going to be stopping her, hope you liked the update J

What do you guys think why is manvi shocked to see someone at the door?

Who would it be?

Do you think virat will win back manvi?

Manvi going to realise her feelings too?

Does varun really like manvi?

Tanya whats she up to?

Be sure to answer these questions and tell me what you think ðŸ˜ƒ

Comment

crazyvirmanfan

P.s if you would like a pm send me a buddy request
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was just awesome!!
Loved it!!
Stoped at the wrong place!! I was so curious to know who was at the enterance and u stopped there!!
So continue soon... I am waiting eagerly!!!
And thnx for the pm
😊
Rads24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update!! ðŸ˜Š
thanks for the pm and continue soon! 
Virmanjeevi thumbnail
nice thanks for the pm and pm me when you update
lafiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really a bad place to stop.  loved it. thnx fr ua pm n plz pm me wen u update..
Kanwal_chohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG why did you stop who was at the door
I have this weird feeling that varun is dodgy
Please update soon and do pm me
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful one... 
update soon...
i wonder what will virat do now...????