Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
virat hi hoga... may b drunk...
n when will u update, PM me...
Crazyvirmanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 14:

Heey guys i'm back with another update :) i know all you guys were eager to read the next part and find out who was at the door so here it is. Hope you like it!

Manvi opned the door and was absolutely shocked she didn't expect this and was surprised. She saw a virat drunk, he was so drunk that a was holding him. Manvi was dumbstruck she never knew virat drinked, what if the family members saw him. She was taken back virat didn't look like he was in his senses at all.

Mahesh: "Virat ka room kaha hai"

Manvi-"Voh upar straight down on the second to last one"

The guy took virat upstairs and manvi closed the main door and followed upstairs. The guy laid virat down and went. Manvi walked up to the bed and pulled the duvet on him. As she was about to go virat held her wrist. Manvi turned around to see virat up from the bed.

Virat-"Manvi mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai"

Manvi-"Virat please abhi kuch nai tum hosh mein nai ho" she said walking away when virat grabbed her hand again

Virat-"Manvi please mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai"

Manvi-"Virat tum hosh mein nai ho"

Virat was angry now and shouted "MANVI MEIN HOSH MEIN HU TABHI MEIN BOL RAI HU, MUJHE PATA HAI I'M DRUNK PAR ITNA BHI NAI THAT I CAN'T TALK I NEED TO TALK TO YOU"

Manvi saw that virat was angry so she agreeded to listen to him but first made him sit on the bed.

Virat-"Manvi meri baat suna please kuch maath bolna, manvi tum varun ke saath kese shaadi kar sakti ho, hes not even your time and you know that, tum he toh hamesha kehti ke tumhara mr.perfect romantic, funny, jiska screw tumhari taraha dhela ho, jo tumse khud se zadaa pyaar karta ho, toh phir varun kyu ha? Mujhe pata hai hum ek dusre se baat nai karte hai aur hamere beech mein duriyan hai"

He held manvi's hand in his hands "Manvi believe me mein ne kabhi bhi tumhe use nai kiya, mein ne tumse pyaar kiya tha aur sachaa pyaar tumne es virat ko ek zindagi de thi toh mein tumhe kabhi use nai karsakta, tum alag ho paar mujhe pasand thi, tumse hamesha jo kaha saach kaha, mujhe pata tha mein tumse vadaa kiya tha ke hamesha tumhara saath du ga paar mein baache keliye ready nai tha, aur pataa nai abhi hub hi ya nai, but mujhe tumhara us VARUN ke paas hona nai pasand bilkul nai pasand! Tum jab jab uske paas hoti, ya vo tumhe touch bhi karta hai toh mujhe gussa ataa hair mera dil karta hai ke mein usse mar dalu" he said

Manvi was shocked at what virat was saying, he was pouring his heart out with his feelings but she didn't know if she should believe what he was saying. But he was drunk and would say the truth because hes in an emotional state right now she thought.

Virat moved closer to manvi and cupped her face, she didn't stop him, she didn't want to she knew she should have but something stopped her and she didn't know what/

Virat-"Manvi mujhe ajj apne saare sawalo ka jab milgayaa, mujhe pata hai mein tumhari itni care aur varun jab tumhare saath hota hai toh mein kyu jealous hota hai, kyunki...kyunki mein tumse abhi bhi pyaar karta hu, I LOVE YOU MANVI, tum sirf aur sirf meri ho us varun ke nai mein tumse bohat pyaar karta hu bohat" He said

Manvi was shocked she didn't know how she felt at that moment, she didn't know how to respond to the moment. He still loved her, but was he still ready to accept the child, but what was the point now its too late she thought to herself too late. She got up and ran out of virat's room leaving a drunk virat surprised.

She ran into her room and stood near window and started to cry, she cried and cried.

Manvi-"Mummy papa virat mujhe abhi pyaar karta hai, pataa nai sach hai yah jhoot paar mujhe uski ankho mein apne liye pyaar dehka, paar kya vo chutku ko apnayae ga? Kya mein usse abhi bhi pyaar karti hu? Mein kya karu mummy papa meri please help karo mujhe kuch bhi samaj nai araha hai, liken Tanya ne kaha ke voh Tanya ke ghaar hota hai, ke vo usse pyaar? Arghh mein kya karu" she said.

Manvi went to her bed and lay down, she thought about everything and soon drifted off to sleep.

For the last 2 days it was awkward for both manvi and virat, they seemed to avoid each other. Virat didn't want his feelings to come out that way but he was not in his senses and they had come out. Manvi hadn't said anything to him from then on, he wondered how she felt. He was in love with her and he still loved her alot. He loved her more than anyone could love her, he loved her more than himself.

Manvi had called jeevika to her room to talk to her what virat had said to her.

Manvi-"Di mujhe apko kuch important bataana hai"

Jeevika-"Ha mannu bataa"

Manvi-"Virat abhi bhi mujhse pyaar karta hai" she said

Jeevika-"KYA! YEH TU KYA KEHRI HAI" She shouted

Manvi-"Di mein saach kehri hu" she said and explained too jeevika what had happened and how virat told her.

Jeevika-"Kya tu usse pyaar karti hai?" she asked

Manvi-"Di mujhe nai pataa saab kuch hone ke baad, mujhe nai pataa, pataa voh chutku ko accept bhi kare ga yah nai"

Jeevika-"Mannu tu itna soch maath mujhe yakeen hai sab theek ho ga, jo hona hai vo ho ga, aur mujhe pataa hai tu kabhi galat fehsla nai legee i trust you"

Manvi-"Thank you di"

Jeevika-"Ab chaal neeche dinner keliye"

The sisters both went down together for dinner and sat down at the dinner table. Virat was sitting infront of manvi, this time he looked at manvi who was eating her food. Manvi could see virat's gaze on her and looked up at him, but when manvi looked at him he looked away for some reason he just couldn't meet his gaze with hers.

Jeevika-"Virenji virat manvi se abhi bhi pyaar karta hai"

Viren-"Mujhe pataa hai mein ne usse realise karvane ke koshish kari" he said

Jeevika-"Kehse"

Viren told jeevika everything,

Jeevika-"Wah virenji"

Viren-"Liken kya manvi bhi virat se pyaar karti hai"

Jeevika-"Pataa nai, ussne khud kaha hai ke usse pataa nai hai aur shayaad bohat dheer ho gayee hai, paar mere dil kehta hai ke manvi bhi usse pyaar karti hai paar apni feeling ko voh bahaar nai nikal rai, liken nikale gee zaroor"

__________________________

Manvi was having cravings, she woke up and was having really bad cravings she needed something sour to eat. She looked in her room but her sour sweets were finished so she decided to go downstairs in the kitchen to find something. She tip toed downstairs in to the kitchen. She looked around but couldn't find anything. Then she remembered imli her di made and looked in the fridge and found it. She stood there and started to eat the imli. Virat was walking in the hall towards the kitchen and found the light on he wondered who it would be and went to look. He walked into the kitchen and suddenly manvi turned around and screamed "ahhh" but luckly virat put his hand on manvi's mouth and while doing all this half of her imli had dropped on the floor. Virat and manvi had an eye lock they stared at each other.

Manvi-"Hmmm" manvi mumbled

Virat-"Kya?"

Manvi-"Hmmm" she mumbled again

Virat then realised he was covering manvi's mouth with his hand, he removed it and manvi to started to huff and puff.

Manvi-"Tum pagal ho itni raat ko quietly kitchen mein ake ek pregrent women ko daradiya"

Virat-"Mein ne tumhe daraya nai tum khud dar gayee"

Manvi-"Tum haari shakal he ehsi hai ek mein daar gaoo"

Virat-"Haha very funny manvi yeh tumhara dialogue ab purana ho gaya hai" virat moved forward but as a he moved forward he slipped on the imli but caught the table and saved himself. There manvi was about to have heart attach more like her delivery was just going to happen.

Manvi burst out laughing, she couldn't stop laughing. Virat looked at her face and saw her laughing like this after a very long time he joined into and got up.

Manvi-"Dehk abhi mujhe delivery ke liye hospital leke jaana partaa, yaar tumne 2 daaf mujhe daara diya"

Virat-"Mein ab kyaa karu"

Manvi noticed half of her imli on the floor "Virat dehko tumne meri aadi imli waste kardi"

Virat-"Iss stupid imli ne mujhe geeraya tha"

Manvi-"Please virat imli ko kuch maath kaho mere chutku ko bohaat pasand hai"

Virat-"Chutku, oh i see tumhara baacha ya phir tumhe, anyways tum yaha itni raat ko?"

Manvi-"Voh cravings ho rai thi toh imli lene ayaa the, isne jo mujhe itni raat ko tang karna tha" she said pointing to her stomach. Then she realised what she had been saying at to virat, she became all awkward.

Virat-"Ek baat kahoo tum bohat brave ho, khud baache ko akele without me"

Manvi-"Kya he na mein iss bohat pyaar karti hu yeh mere saab kuch hai"

Virat-"Tumhe kabhi bhi meri yaad nai aye?"

Manvi-"Tum yeh sawaal kyu pooch re ho"

Virat-"Voh us raat mein tumhe saab kuch"

Manvi-"Pata hai, paar tum kab se drink karne lage"

Virat-"Jabse akele ho gayaa, jabse kisi ka saath nai raha"

Manvi-"Paar sab toh hai na"

Virat-"Haa paar kisi ka pyaar nai, saab us baat se mujhse naraz hai even ma"

After a very long time virat and manvi had spoken so freely with each other, they spoke like friends who shared things with each other.

Manvi-"Ek baat kahu?"

Virat-"Ha bolo"

Manvi-"Pata nai aj dil chaha tumse yeh kehna, paar tumne Galati kee hai virat aur tum bohat kuch miss kare ho"

Virat-"Manvi liken agar koi mere nazariye se dehke toh shayaad mujhe samaj payee"

Manvi-"Paar virat baache se baari aur kya khushi ho sakti hai duniya mein, vo feeling, uski kick, hiccups, uski movements, uski dil ke dharkhan ke awaz, kyaa tumhe yeh nai feel hora hai ke yeh baacha kesi aur ko papa bolayega?"

Virat-"Pata nai manvi, liken tab mein hosh mein nai taha aur mein kaha paar ab hosh mein hu aur phit kehta hu, i love you manvi i love you alot"

Manvi-"Mujhe nai pataa mein kya kahu, tum kabhi iss baache ko pyaar de paoo gee?"

Virat-"Manvi mujhe pata nai hai"

Manvi-"Virat shayaad ab pyaar keliye bohat dheer ho chuki hai, mein ab varun ke saath shaadi karu gee"

Virat-"Manvi tum varun se shaadi nai karsakti"

Manvi-"Virat bohat raat ho gayee hai mein sone jaari hu aur tum bhi so jaoo" she said and went away taking her half left imli with her.

Virat also went to his room with all the thoughts in his head. They had spoken freely today said there feelings to each asked question somewhere it felt good but questions to some questions hurt and somewhere not answered.

It was the afternoon and viren and jeevika and vanishka came to talk to varun his room.

Jeevika-"Varun hum andhaar ajaayee?" she asked

Varun-"Ha jeevika yeh bhi koi pooch ne ke baat hai"

They walked into his room.

Jeevika-"Thank you so much varun tumne humari help kari thank you, virat ko realise ho gaya vo mannu se pyaar karta hai aur usne bataa bhi diya, yeh sirf aur sirf tumhari vajaa se hua"

Viren-"Ha varun agar uss din jeevika tumhe phone karke sab kuch nai bataai aur help na mang thi toh hume kabhi manvi aur virat ko pass laate, aur i'm sure virat bohat jaldi apne baache ko bhi accept kar le ga aur manvi bhi apni feelings accept kar le gee virat ke liye bhi" viren  said

Varun-"There no need to say thanks, because virat toh manvi se pyaar karta hai, paar manvi nai kar pai gee" he said

Jeevika-"Matlab"

Varun-"Matlab ke mein yaha tum logo ke help karne ayaa tha, paar ab nai ab mein manvi se pyaar karta hu, ab mujhe apne bachpan ka pyaar milgaya hai mujhe manvi milgayee hai, vo mujhse shaadi kare gee, aur ab vo virat ke nai ho payee gee kyunki voh sirf aur sirf meri hai MERI!" he said

Jeevika, viren and vanshika were in shock, how can varun do this?

Jeevika-"Varun apni bakwas band karo, manvi sirf virat ke hai"

Varun-"Mein usko kabhi bhi virat kee nai hone du ga"

Virat had heard everything and walked in the room and towards varun

Virat-"VARUN GET THIS STRAIGHT MANVI SIRF AUR SIRF MERI HAI, AUR TUM JESE KE SAATH KABHI PYAAR NAI KAR PAYEE GEE AUR MERI MANVI ABHI BHI MUJHSE PYAAR KARTI HAI, MEIN MANVI KO PA KE RAHU GA"

Viren-"Varun your games is going to be finished dude, mera bhai virat manvi ko pa ke rahe ga"

Varun-"We'll see but good luck with that because its not going to happen" he said and walked out the room.

Jeevika walked up to virat "Virat humein maaf kardo yeh saab ek plan tha tumhe aur manvi ko paas la ne keliye humein nai pata tha ke varun yeh saab soche ka, were sorry, paar ab please mannu ko varun ka maath hone dena, mujhe pata hai voh abhi bhi tumse pyaar karti hai paar ussne apni feelings dabaye ve hai"

Virat-"Bhabhi ap tension maath lejeeye i promise mein manvi ko kabhi bhi iss varun ka nai hone du gaa, trust me mein usse bohat pyaar karta hu"

Vanshika-"Virat ko tumhari he baas zarurat hai tumse achaa usska kayaal koi nai rak sakta"

Viren-"Virat go get her, iss varun kee game over karde mere bhai" he said

They all had a group hug and virat decided to get manvi back forever but he didn't know how to, all he knew he didn't have to do anything manvi herself would realise her love for him and leave that varun.

That all for now guys hope you enjoyed the update.i'm not going to stretch the distance between virat and manvi alot now since i know you guys are missing them being together and i was getting bored too with writing about there distance apart. 

How is varun going to leave?

How is manvi going to realise her love for virat?

Is virat going to accept his child?

Be sure to answer these questions and tell me what you think. I love reading all your comments answering the questions and seeing how exited you all are for the next updates. 

Comment

crazyvirmanfan

P.S If you would like a pm send me a buddy request ðŸ˜ƒ                                                                                                                         

Edited by Crazyvirmanfan - 11 years ago
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow nice update
finally virat confessed
wish virat apne bacche ko accept kar le aur pyaar de
loving this jealous virat 😆
go for it Virat... win your lady love's heart 😳

yippie i'm the 1st one who commented 😃
Edited by preity_d - 11 years ago
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!...
Wonder how Virat will win Manvi's heart again...
Thanks for the pm...
Rads24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update!
and thanks for the pm
iLoveKushal.T thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i luvedd it wen viren sed'yur games ova dude' LOOOL
lafiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice... thnx fr ua pm n pm me wen u update
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok now its getting tooo interesting!!!
Virat realised his love for maanvi!!! Yay!!
Loved this part!!
Now varun has turned out to be evil!!
Hope all ends good!!
Any ways i am veryy curious to know more!!
Continue soon
And thnx for the pm
😊