Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: trivedishraddha

Beautifully drafted. . . 😳
the post is really good. . . πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the pm. . . 😊 πŸ˜‰
muah. . .
πŸ˜†
Loved reading each and every word. . .good presentation. . .
πŸ‘

😳 thx
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
First thank you so much for pm. May tonight I cannot sleep , Kya episode hai yar, I was in dreamland, Arhimland for first ten mins, it is so emotional n romantic, at last Arnav realised what makes her happy. She don't need big n expensive things in life, small things made difference today, πŸ˜³ Hope this dadi character brings some kind of story progress n past life about Arnav n hope no MU between ArhiEdited by Arshig8 - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad8

πŸ˜›πŸ‘ No wonder I could not sleep last nite...anticipation for this episode and it was well worth it.

Love Sanaya and Barun;s acting...OMG...they really rock together and cast magic on us.
πŸ˜‰Good post Fazi. I also thought the pearls were from her dream and Arnav sitting on the recliner also from the same dream!!!!!!
My weekend is made...yahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad to see Anjali gave Khushi the green light...she can now concentrate on her relationship with her husband (lover) and make some good of the last days of the contract.
Mamiji...your worst nightmare is knocking at the door, go open it and let her in. Hopefully dadi will love both Khushi and Payal and make your life HELL!!!!!!!!!!
After watching the episode, I was like...😳   πŸ˜›   πŸ₯³   β˜ΊοΈ

Thats y i was awake the whole night...hahahahah...thanks n in red...i hope so...lol...will love to see mamiji sufffer hahahahahha
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fuz awesome epi lovely post
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

First thank you so much for pm. May tonight I cannot sleep , Kya episode hai yar, I was in dreamland, Arhimland for first ten mins, it is so emotional n romantic, at last Arnav realised what makes her happy. She don't need big n expensive things in life, small things made difference today, πŸ˜³ Hope this dadi character brings some kind of story progress n past life about Arnav n hope no MU between Arhi

most welcome...epi was mind blowing...dont want to think about future for now...at red...i hope not between Arshi...why it always has to come on them...why not the whole family this time????
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunForever

Fuz awesome epi lovely post

hey Rose...πŸ€—
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Fazi,

Nice post! I loved today's episode.

1) Loved the Arshi moments from giving gifts to hugging and they portrayed it beautifully!πŸ˜‰

2) Liked how Anji thanked KKGSR and we need to thank KKGSR for making ASR wear a Sherwani.πŸ˜† It was an adorable moment when ASR mentioned about the Pyjamas in the room.

3) ASR and KKGSR acted brilliantly and it explains why they keep on getting the best jodi award πŸ˜‰( Knock wood)

Thanks to the CVs for giving two fab episodes in a row.πŸ‘

Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Looove you posttt
Looove today's episode
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved Arshi scene the most!
Glad that the story is moving now...
Punkin22 thumbnail
Fuzzy, fantastic analysis of today's events plus your personal comments, which are a favorite part of mine.  So Arnav knows what Khushi's dreams are, this could get interesting.  I loved when our powerful business man that rules with an iron fist get nervous because Khushi's phone is left behind and he is afraid his wife has run off.  Wow, how far you have come Arnav.  Their hug and her joy was the sweetest moments.

Also, sweet watching Khushi waking up and having hubby watching her with a gleam in his eye.  She can't meet his eyes for long.  Pink cheeks, lowering of eyes.  What happen?  Absolutely nothing!  SP nuns are not going to let anything happen until re-marriage.  Would someone please install a automatic lock on the doors!!!!!

So we have a new character addition.  It's Arnav's grandmother it would seem and she scares Mamiji.  Well, I love her already, someone who can shut up Mamiji's mouth. Just Please don't let her be a negative character that will hate Khushi, there are enough of those in RM. The past has come to visit Fuzzy.  And Anjali is not going to ask brother to bring back Shyam to live in RM but grandmother.

Well, this is going to be a new track and seems interesting.  With Shyam hanging around waiting to pop up things are heating up...

Thanks for update and pm.  Have a wonderful weekend...