Dream a dream again...Aug 3rd 2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Dream a dream again...Aug 3rd 2012

Wow...am I on this earth...let me see... Yep...cvs... I'll say it again... U really know how to goad us n then finally kill us... Sigh... My weekend is made...these 2 days I'll bask in the epi...sigh...if i dont reply to ur comments...then im not on earth ok...im on mars...dreaming an drooling...so plz dont mind n no disturb wa hahahahahhaπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰..kidding...😳

It starts with Khushi looking for Anjali n as always doesn't want to trouble anyone so goes alone to find her...n finds her...

Arnav is waiting in the room for her... N call her but HP comes with khushis cell n scares Arnav... He thinks she has again run away... Lol... Love u being insecure about this... Do something soon then...9 days left... Jaldi patayooo...

Khushi sees Di to her room n Arnav is screaming her name n finds her n tells her to come to the room... She says u go... I'll follow...

The room is dark and she enters n trips... Complains why are the lights off...both have their nok jhok n he finally goads her in admitting that the Kurta was her idea... N she gets scared n turns her face away from him... He reaches for her hand... N holds it...mark...didn't grab or pull it... N no he didn't get angry... He was smiling... Turns her to face him n tells her why he wore the Kurta...even though he was uncomfortable n the pajama was a night mare... No gutter minds... Ppl who r not use to pajama go though hell wearing them... So chill...grrr...So sweet he wore for her...not for his di...

Sigh... Kisses her forehead n he tells her he wore it to see the smile on her face... Sigh... Hotwas getting more romantic on daily biases... Behosh wa na hojayaan hum wa...

Turns the lights on and turns Khushi towards the bed... She focuses on the bed n sees parcels...fb... When he made her pack n unpack... Screams... Did another cup go missing... Arnav can't believe his wife ... Says ya u open them all... She's so innocent...

Sits n opens up the presents one by one... Chana's...salma khans poster.. The smile n excitement on her face... Arnav is standing by the open door n looking at at in amaze... Gol gapas... N jalabi... That also from her fav store... N confirms it... Meaning... all this is bought by him... N what a 200000 purse couldn't do it... 200 did it...then she opened her last gift... She was a bit hesitant in opening it and saw a string of pearls... The same one in her day dream...when Arnav was in captivity... This means he saw the same thing... Their telepathy working full time... I m dazed...amazed...hmmm...

She gets teary and gets up from the bed and walks towards him... This time he moves forward and comes close n for the first time pulls her loving towards him and hugs her... Sigh... A beautiful hug... She returns the hug and then that's it...

Morning... She wakes up n finds him gone from the bed.. Turns n sees him sitting on the recliner...watching her... She mesmerizes him... He's just sitting n watching... She gets shy and sits up n touches her neck... Her dupatta is missing...I don't know what it means... So I'll leave it for the cvs to clearify to us... But it's her dream coming true... When Arnav was in captivity... She had woken up to find him sitting there... So there another dream... She gets up and he stands up...comes close to her... Yeppp nothing's gonna happen in RH...door... Yes someone's at the damn door... All doors should be sealed n made sound proof in Khuhsis room... Sigh...

Arnav angrily who's it... Good it wasn't OP...Warna mara jata... It's nani ji... Asking him to come with him...sigh... Bringing them both back to earth...

He turns n tells her... I'm not done talking yet n leaves... Khushi touched her neck and said...it seems as if I had stopped breathing... Yep hamari bhee ruk jari hain...when we see u two... We also stop breathing...eating... N what not...

Nani ji tells Arnav that his Dadi is missing n they must go to find her... Mami ji runs to Akash n is scared of Arnav's dadi... I wish she comes n makes ur life miserable mamiji... N I hope this new character loves Khushi n accepts her ... Hmmm... Why do I feel something's in the air...
Anjali is busy in making puja thali and khuhsi comes with her thali n hands her n tells her i came to give u this...n tries to small talk her..but Anjali says she doesnt want to talk about what happened last few days...and thanks khuhsi for making Arnav wear the kurta...r u smooth talking her??? So she doesnt tell anyone about ur trip outside the house and alone??? But whatever was ur motive...u have given khuhsi the go ahead signal by thanking her...hope khushi takes it as a blessing from Arnavs Di and concentrates more on Arnav n her life...

Precap... Someone new is entering RH...hope it's someone like NK n not someone like bubbly or masala mama...where is he by the way... N where is Akashs dad...mamaiji... Maybe ran away...hiding from mamiji...lol

Hope this new character doesnt bring miseries for Arnav n Khushi...seriously want them to see happy now... Sigh... Can u let them be happy for few days cvs? Not worried about the future will enjoy todays epi n the weekend :))) Thank u cvs...hats off...😳

My Writing IndexEnjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜›πŸ‘ No wonder I could not sleep last nite...anticipation for this episode and it was well worth it.
Love Sanaya and Barun;s acting...OMG...they really rock together and cast magic on us.
πŸ˜‰Good post Fazi. I also thought the pearls were from her dream and Arnav sitting on the recliner also from the same dream!!!!!!
My weekend is made...yahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad to see Anjali gave Khushi the green light...she can now concentrate on her relationship with her husband (lover) and make some good of the last days of the contract.
Mamiji...your worst nightmare is knocking at the door, go open it and let her in. Hopefully dadi will love both Khushi and Payal and make your life HELL!!!!!!!!!!
After watching the episode, I was like...😳   πŸ˜›   πŸ₯³   β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post πŸ‘πŸΌ I loved today's episode...it was SOOO cute!! And new track is very interesting...we'll wait and see!!!
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😊hi fuzzy bear  
ArshiARMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Fazzy u back on track...I agree the last two episodes were fantabulous...nd today's hug was just cheery on the ice cream...Thankz for the post...
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
YOOO...fazz..this one is superb.,..!!!!

todays epi is one hell of positivity...wid full GM on...

the forehead kiss to small-small gifts which brings million dollar smile on her face to the satisfactory smile on arnav's face to the ARNAV initiated hug to khushi responding it...SPLENDID!!!!

And the hug...I want to describe it in steps--
1-Arnav came near to her and wiped her tears..She looked into her eyes..

2- Arnav impromptu hugged her..

3- Khushi tears rolled down by her touch..

4-Arnav sensed dat,He gripped her tightly on his shoulders and hugged her more tightly..

5-Khushi cudnt controlled more.tears rolled frm both eyes...she closed her eyes.

6--Arnav soothed her by moving his hands on shoulders..wid feelings of care,I M HERE TO PROTECT YEW..

7- Khushi sensed dat caring touch ...and responded by moving her hands on his back..

8- Arnav can sense her care,her pain..Khushi can sense his care,his pain..

Arnav and Khushi --- They cant live w/o each other..they need each other...They can fight,hate each other..but cant say away from each other...NAFRAT PASS AANE NA DE..MOHABBAT DUR JANE NA DE!!!
Edited by aditi_arshi - 11 years ago
Lovely1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
res

***Edited***

Fuzzy,

Nice recap.

A soulful.. beautiful episode..

Finally - a peaceful weekend in ArShiland!

Edited by Lovely1 - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: highonshows

😊hi fuzzy bear  

πŸ€— hi Avni...πŸ˜‰
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautifully drafted. . . 😳
the post is really good. . . πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the pm. . . 😊 πŸ˜‰
muah. . .
πŸ˜†
Loved reading each and every word. . .good presentation. . .
πŸ‘
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiARMaaneet

Hey Fazzy u back on track...I agree the last two episodes were fantabulous...nd today's hug was just cheery on the ice cream...Thankz for the post...

πŸ˜†...what to do...i wake up with Arshis new epi...n that makes my mood lol...😳