Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Punkin22 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Very interesting concept babygirl, you have indeed brought out one of the psychotic parts of Khushi personality.  But the why Khushi is more confortable in that circumstance is the secret in her heart.

Khushi, from the moment that she lost her family has been looking for her home where her heart could dwell in peace and security.  She has not found that with her adopted mother, father, aunt or Payal.  Why??  She has been reminded too many times she is strange acting and crazy. She takes care of the family, Khushi feels that is her job.   Do you remember Payal wedding how her family completely turned on her and told her she was not part of their family any longer.  Conditional love.

In the Raizada's house it is much the same, Arnav has proved to her he cannot be trusted completely.  She thought after the kidnapping all was well and she felt she could touch, talk, share with Arnav but it one evening he ripped her heart to pieces again.  Do you even want me to speak of Mamiji.  How about Anjali that loved Khushi because she did anything Anjali told her to, then turn around one day and called her liar and turned her back.  Was it only at Holi Week Anjali told her to call her sister.  She can't trust her either.  Even her own sister's love is conditional and has turn on her twice.  Akash same. Nani has done better but she has also told Khushi to stay away from Anjali she is a reminder of Shyam.  How do you think Khushi's heart was blooded from her.

Khushi hides all this under a smile and bubbly personality.  A psychologist would call this the search for signficance syndrome.  Khushi wants to build she self-worth on her ability to please others.  That never works...

Khushi is happy when everyone treats her with anger or disrespect because they can't hurt her heart which has been battered, bruised and bleeding most of her life. I am not telling you most of these people don't love her, what I am telling to you is none of these people has made a place for her soul to rest. She is always the outsider looking in at families, never within the family.

It is easier taking harsh treatment from family than putting her heart out and allowing them to step on her soul again.  Khushi makes many, many mistake because of the craving to be loved down deep within her soul but you will never find a more pure sweet heart anywhere. 

It is my desire that Arnav will find a way to bring her peace and security within a home where she can dwell as a central part of a family unconditionally.

You are a great writer boreddamsel and I love everything you write.  Khushi is a favorite character to me so my heart hurts for her...

kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved the contrast between her dream and her life
however even I wish Khushi actually stops being so selfless and thinks about her happiness more
cos no-one else seems to care at all
loved the os
thanx for the pm
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Very interesting concept babygirl, you have indeed brought out one of the psychotic parts of Khushi personality.  But the why Khushi is more confortable in that circumstance is the secret in her heart.

Khushi, from the moment that she lost her family has been looking for her home where her heart could dwell in peace and security.  She has not found that with her adopted mother, father, aunt or Payal.  Why??  She has been reminded too many times she is strange acting and crazy. She takes care of the family, Khushi feels that is her job.   Do you remember Payal wedding how her family completely turned on her and told her she was not part of their family any longer.  Conditional love.

In the Raizada's house it is much the same, Arnav has proved to her he cannot be trusted completely.  She thought after the kidnapping all was well and she felt she could touch, talk, share with Arnav but it one evening he ripped her heart to pieces again.  Do you even want me to speak of Mamiji.  How about Anjali that loved Khushi because she did anything Anjali told her to, then turn around one day and called her liar and turned her back.  Was it only at Holi Week Anjali told her to call her sister.  She can't trust her either.  Even her own sister's love is conditional and has turn on her twice.  Akash same. Nani has done better but she has also told Khushi to stay away from Anjali she is a reminder of Shyam.  How do you think Khushi's heart was blooded from her.

Khushi hides all this under a smile and bubbly personality.  A psychologist would call this the search for signficance syndrome.  Khushi wants to build she self-worth on her ability to please others.  That never works...

Khushi is happy when everyone treats her with anger or disrespect because they can't hurt her heart which has been battered, bruised and bleeding most of her life. I am not telling you most of these people don't love her, what I am telling to you is none of these people has made a place for her soul to rest. She is always the outsider looking in at families, never within the family.

It is easier taking harsh treatment from family than putting her heart out and allowing them to step on her soul again.  Khushi makes many, many mistake because of the craving to be loved down deep within her soul but you will never find a more pure sweet heart anywhere. 

It is my desire that Arnav will find a way to bring her peace and security within a home where she can dwell as a central part of a family unconditionally.

You are a great writer boreddamsel and I love everything you write.  Khushi is a favorite character to me so my heart hurts for her...

Wow.. Punkin.. I loved your analysis.. brilliant.. πŸ‘
Just reading this made me cry..

My heart bleeds for Khushi, which is why I get so annoyed and upset.. which is what made me write this to try and not feel bad for her.. and sometimes I know why she does the things she does.. I feel I would have done the same thing.. life is unfair and puts us in terrible situations.. 

I hate why the CVs always show Khushi suffering.. Arnav is the only one who can make her happy.. he is the only one who has unconditionally loved her if you think about it.. his love never changed.. it did change to hate once.. but that hate was because he loved her! I don't know when but he will have to make her trust him.. that's what he needs to do.. not keep forcing her to love him.. I dont know when he will understand that.. 

Everyday after the show I cry.. worried about how Khushi is ill-treated and how she is hurt.. and even I worry about Arnav.. his inability to express his feelings towards her.. he struggles with emotions... and that's expected of ASR.. we have seen that since the beginning.. Khushi's entry into his life has changed him slowly.. and soon someday.. he will learn how to open up to her.. he did.. that night Shyam's truth came out.. that hug.. that silent exchange.. that said a lot.. I miss that night.. such a mature love we saw that day.. sigh! 

Ok.. just talking about them makes me over-emotional.. and really upset.. and that's why I'm trying to write posts that either make me laugh or angry and not think about the pain! Why do we love them so much, Punkin?? 
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely OS!!
Nice concept!!😊
Punkin22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Wow.. Punkin.. I loved your analysis.. brilliant.. πŸ‘
Just reading this made me cry..

My heart bleeds for Khushi, which is why I get so annoyed and upset.. which is what made me write this to try and not feel bad for her.. and sometimes I know why she does the things she does.. I feel I would have done the same thing.. life is unfair and puts us in terrible situations.. 

I hate why the CVs always show Khushi suffering.. Arnav is the only one who can make her happy.. he is the only one who has unconditionally loved her if you think about it.. his love never changed.. it did change to hate once.. but that hate was because he loved her! I don't know when but he will have to make her trust him.. that's what he needs to do.. not keep forcing her to love him.. I dont know when he will understand that.. 

Everyday after the show I cry.. worried about how Khushi is ill-treated and how she is hurt.. and even I worry about Arnav.. his inability to express his feelings towards her.. he struggles with emotions... and that's expected of ASR.. we have seen that since the beginning.. Khushi's entry into his life has changed him slowly.. and soon someday.. he will learn how to open up to her.. he did.. that night Shyam's truth came out.. that hug.. that silent exchange.. that said a lot.. I miss that night.. such a mature love we saw that day.. sigh! 

Ok.. just talking about them makes me over-emotional.. and really upset.. and that's why I'm trying to write posts that either make me laugh or angry and not think about the pain! Why do we love them so much, Punkin?? 

Because baby girl they are not characters to us.  To you realize how many hours you talk, think, write about this couple and the world of IPKKND.  We live with them each day.  The hurts, pain and suffering bleeds into us because we love them so.  They are our second family, boreddamsel.

When someone hates as much as ASR hated Khushi it a dead give away that person life is consumed by hate/love.  Only someone that is that much in love could hate so.  His hate hurt Arnav too.  He will one day imbrace his total devotion to Khushi.  His world is wrapped around her.  And Khushi will rule his life.  Not Anjali, perhaps she will understand that better when she has a child because that child will be more important than Arnav.  That would be very healthy mentally for her.

Your heart speaks in all your writing babygirl which makes it a joy to read and communicate with you.  Did you realize how much joy your pen flows to everyone who reads your work.  You have be given a gift and you are using that gift with much wisdom.

Have a wonderful evening and don't worry.  Khushi and Arnav are always waiting for us in IPKKND Land.

tmowla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg what a life khushi wantsπŸ˜›!!
loved it!
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
loved it
dream sequence was awesome
Javeria_Xx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!!
loved it...plz continue
ASR6262 thumbnail
awesome os
thank u for pm me
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I totally feel you, I feel the same way about Khushi, I feel so scared that she's going to get misunderstood again even if her intentions are good
though I'm not going to lie her dream would have been perfect XD for me it would have been one of the best episodes they should have this type of episodes πŸ˜†

Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 11 years ago