Arshi OS: A day when everything went wrong!

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Disclaimer : This is meant for fun and is not my way of bashing any character.

I was in such a sarcastic mood today, after I watched the episode. I am annoyed at Khushi.. she does stuff and invites trouble for herself! So if she is sad, it's partly her fault too.. and given that I'm in a sarcastic mood, I had to write this, even though I have tons of work to do 😆 and now I'm off to work.. don't forget your comments!

copyboreddamsel. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission.

-----

Khushi woke up and stretched her arms, yawning. She looked to her right; Arnav's side was empty. He must have gone for jogging. Good, I didn't have to see Laad Governor's face today morning. She got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. Half an hour later, she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Nani was talking to Hari Prakash and she smiled as she saw Khushi walk in. Hari Prakash smiled and left the room. Khushi smiled at Nani and turned to pick up a vessel from the shelf. When she turned around, Nani was looking at her with tears in her eyes. She touched Khushi's face and said, "Khushi bitiya, I can't believe all that you have been through. You kept Shyam's truth a secret, so that we wouldn't suffer. You risked your life to save Arnav bitwa. I .. " Khushi shook her head and took Nani's hand in hers. "Naniji, please.. you are embarrassing me.." Nani smiled and said, "Khushi bitiya, this family must have done a lot of good in our past lives, else why would we get you as our daughter-in-law; well you are not a daughter-in-law, you are our daughter and we are so proud of you. Thank you for everything you have done for all of us, for our Chotte.."

"Saasooma, you are here? Anjali bitiya was looking for you." Nani and Khushi turned around to see Manorama walk into the kitchen. Nani nodded, touched Khushi's cheek again and walked away. Khushi looked at Mami and then turned to put the vessel on the stove. Mami walked towards Khushi and said, "Khushi bitiya, move, I will make some tea for you. Why don't you get started with the breakfast?" Khushi turned to Mami, her eyes wide open. "Mamiji, what did you call me?" Mami looked at her confused. "What?" "Did you just call me Khushi?" Mami nodded and looked confused. Khushi put her hand on her head and said, "Looks like I really need a cup of strong tea. Looks like I'm still sleeping". Mami muttered something about "how typical of Khushi.. acting crazy early in the morning itself" and giggled. "Oh, Khushi bitiya, we are still going shopping tomorrow, right?" "What?" "Did you forget, you told me you will take me shopping for sarees tomorrow and help me select what to wear for the party next week?" Khushi opened her eyes wide. "What?" "You know what, drink this tea. You really need it. Crazy girl!" Manorama pinched Khushi's cheek and walked out of the kitchen. Khushi looked at Manorama's retreating figure, with her mouth wide open in shock.

Khushi took a cup of tea and walked towards the stairs, when she saw Payal and Akash walking towards her. She smiled and turned around, when she heard Payal call out to her. "Khushi, wait. When are we going for the movie tonight?" "Jiji, you aren't mad at me anymore?" "Mad? Why?" Khushi looked at Akash.  Akash smiled and said, "Payal, let me know when you both go for the movie. I can come and pick you up after the movie, on my way home from work. Ok?"  Akash touched Payal's shoulder, smiled and walked towards the door. Khushi raised her eyebrows and asked Payal softly, "Is Jijaji alright? He doesn't mind you spending time with me?" "Khushi, what's wrong with you today? Crazy girl." Payal shook her head and walked away. Khushi had a confused look on her face. She shrugged her shoulders and turned to the stairs, when she heard Anjali's voice.

"Khushiji, wait". Anjali was walking quickly towards Khushi. "I wanted to thank you for the baby clothes you stitched for my baby. I am sure she will love it!" Khushi smiled. "You know what, Khushiji. I can't wait for the baby to be born". Khushi nodded and smiled again. "I will love her so much.. I know we will all love her so much.. she will never miss her father." Khushi's eyes filled up with tears. "Di, I .." Anjali shook her head. "No, Khushiji, thank you. I don't know how I can ever thank you. If you hadn't revealed his truth in front of us, I don't know for how long we would have believed him and lived a lie. But now my daughter will never know what a cheat her father was. It's all thanks to you, Khushiji. And I will never be able to forget that you are the reason my Chotte is alive today. Khushiji, I .. " "Di, please.. it's ok. You would have done the same for me too". Anjali smiled and hugged Khushi. "Ok, so I will see you soon. I heard you are going for a movie with Payal. Maybe when you get back, you can make some jalebis and we can watch a Salman Khan movie tonight, all three of us! What do you think?" Khushi was excited. "Of course, Di." Anjali smiled and walked away.

Khushi looked confused. "What is wrong today? Why is everyone acting so different?" She walked to her room and was so deep in thoughts that she walked straight into Arnav and spilled tea on him. "What the?" Arnav screamed and Khushi looked at him, scared. At least, one thing is still the same, she thought, Laad Governor and his anger! "Khushi?" Arnav touched her arms and shook her. "What are you thinking? I am talking to you." Khushi looked at him, confused. "I asked you to go pick up a shirt for me." "What? Why?" Arnav looked at her, confused. "What? What do you mean why? You always pick a shirt for me and that's what I wear.. have you forgotten?" "What?" Khushi screamed. Arnav looked confused again. "Go.. hurry up, I am running late." 

Khushi shook her head and walked to the wardrobe and picked out a white shirt. She turned around and opened her mouth wide in shock. Arnav had removed his shirt and was standing, bare-chested in front of her. "Khushi, bring me the shirt. What's wrong with you?" Khushi was frozen in front of the wardrobe. Arnav walked towards her, put his arms around her and pulled her close. "What happened? You haven't seen me without my shirt before?" Khushi looked at him, wide-eyed. Arnav had a naughty smirk on his face and a twinkle in his eye as he said softly, "Did you forget? You saw me with nothing on last night." Khushi gulped. He leaned in closer and kissed her forehead. "Last night was fun. We should do it again today. I will come home early." "whaat?" Khushi stammered. "Nooo.. I am going for movie with Jiji and then watching movie with Di." "Oh, really?" Arnav raised his eyebrows. "Hmm.. then I guess the Mehta brothers can wait." Arnav was referring to his meeting with the Mehta brothers in an hour. 

Arnav moved closer to Khushi; her heart started beating fast and her breath quickened. She closed her eyes and a chill went down her spine as she felt Arnav's lips brush against hers. She put her arms around him and kissed him back. When they pulled away, Arnav pulled her close and touched his forehead against hers. "I love you, Khushi." "Whaat?" Khushi screamed and pulled away. "What what?" Arnav pulled her back into the tight embrace. "Why are you so shocked? Don't you know that I love you?" Khushi looked confused and he smiled. "Ok, looks like my wife has had a temporary loss of memory today. Let me remind you." He kissed her forehead and said, "I love you, Khushi." He kissed her nose. "I love you." He kissed her cheeks and said, "I love you a lot." He pulled her hair back and kissed her neck repeatedly saying, "I love you so much" in between kisses. Khushi squirmed with pleasure, but suddenly realized what was happening and she pushed him away. She ran away, but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. She struggled and they ended up falling into the bed. Arnav had a naughty smirk on his face as he moved closer to her and whispered, "Looks like someone couldn't wait". Khushi raised her eyebrows. Arnav moved closer and Khushi shook her head.

Khushi opened her eyes and sat up straight on the bed. She looked around and saw that the room was empty. She was sweating. "Hai DM.. that was just a dream.. " She breathed a sigh of relief. She walked to the bathroom and soon, she walked downstairs. She was deep in thought that she crashed into Manorama. "Hello Hi Bye Bye, my whole day is ruined. I had to see your face today morning, Phatti Saree." She walked away with a scorn on her face. Khushi smiled. "Phew.. that is so much better." She walked to the kitchen and saw Nani there. She was pouring tea into a cup. Khushi said, "Nani, let me do that for you." Nani looked up and shook her head. "It's ok, bitiya. I will do it." "No, Naniji, this is for Di right. I will take the tea to her." Nani touched Khushi's wrist, as she took the tray from the counter. "No, Khushi bitiya. It is better if you stay away from Anjali bitiya. She will be reminded of everything that happened to her if she sees you. She has suffered enough and I don't want her suffering any more." Nani took the tray from her and walked away. Khushi smiled, "That is so much better than my dream. I wouldn't want Nani worrying about me and my suffering now, would I?" She looked up as she saw Payal walk in. "Jiji," she said excited. Payal smiled, walked to the counter, took a cup and poured the tea in it, without looking at Khushi. She picked up the cup and walked away. "Looks like Jiji is still mad at me. I have to go talk to her and Jijaji. I have to make things right between them." Khushi picked up two cups of tea and walked outside, still deep in thought. She crashed into Anjali and the cup fell from her hand. "Di, I am sorry. I didn't see you." Anjali looked at her, her eyes filled with anger. Anjali nodded and said, "You have no idea how your actions hurt others, Khushiji. You should be more careful." and walked away. Khushi looked at Anjali's retreating figure and walked up the stairs.

"Thank god, my dream was so scary, everything was so wrong. This is so much better. I am blamed for everything and everybody hates me. Life is perfect!" She thought smiling. Her smile disappeared as she saw Arnav standing in the room, his back to her, buttoning his shirt. He heard her walk in and turned around. "Khushi?" He saw the teacup in her hand and asked, "Is that for me?" Khushi remained quiet. Oh no, I wonder if the dream will come true. I should just stay away. "Khushi? I am asking you something." He moved closer. Her hand started shaking, seeing which Arnav smiled. He had a naughty smirk on his face and a twinkle in his eye as he walked towards her. Oh no, this can't be happening. I will not let the dream come true. What happened in the dream was wrong! As he moved closer, she put the tea cup on the side table and turned around. He grabbed her elbow and pulled her towards him. "Khushi, what happened?" "I don't want to talk to you, nor see your face, Mr. Raizada. I am just here for a few more days, after which the contract will get over. After that everything will be fine. I can go back to my life and you can go back to yours. In the meantime, just stay away from me.". Arnav raised his eyebrows, "Khushi,  what are you saying.. how can you just forget all that we have shared.. " She didn't let him complete the sentence. She stormed out of the room, angrily. She turned around after a while and saw that he wasn't following her. She smiled and sighed with relief, "Thank you, DM! The last thing I want is for that horrible dream to come true. Who would want a life like that. I will be so miserable. Things are better this way, when everyone hates me and I can sacrifice my happiness for everyone and I can butt into people's lives when no one wants me too' aah the perfect life!" Khushi giggled and walked down the stairs.

---

Let me explain why I wrote this: I love Khushi.. I can relate a lot to her, the choices she makes. But it irks me that even after one MU she still doesn't understand what she did wrong.. she still does the same mistakes.. and I'm worried that this will just make her life more miserable. I just can't stand to see her in pain.. so this post was a way of trying to be sarcastic about the pain.. and attempting to smile.. did it help? Well, it made me angrier.. angry towards the CVs for making her suffer! I love you, Khushi.. babe.. please don't keep hurting yourself like this! Please.. we are all suffering because of you!

What was I trying to say through this post - I was trying to make a joke 😆 that Khushi prefers being miserable to having a happy life where everyone loves her.. Why else do you think she goes around and does stuff to make her life miserable.. hope this cheered you up! 

If it didn't, read a romantic OS based on today's Rakshabandhan episode - guaranteed to bring a smile on your face! 😆

Rakshabandhan rabba ve!

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildandsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm the first?? to comment YEAH!!!!

i think you hit this one right on the mark
Khushi would love it if everyone loved her but she doesn't live in the fantasy world she lives in reality. things don't always happen the way you want them to.

please do not stop writing, i love reading your stories and comments on the episodes

you make my day when i read one of your stories.

Thanks!!!
angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superrr nd sapna sequence was the besttt
CookieeMonster thumbnail
Really sad OS. poor khushi she used to love dreaming but now she hates it.😔 this is all coz of arnav but i guess he make his old khushi come back to him soon. 
Dream sequence was awesome.
Arnav shirtless *faint**drooling*😳 
Edited by Arshiluver01 - 11 years ago
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Aww khushi's life is good. Mami is bad, payal is mad, nani is sad and anjali is anjali( no rhyme for her), what more can a girl like khushi want. I bet the cvs work on this storyline only and that's why khushi's leading a perfect life.
aafan thumbnail
so true. no one has ever given her credit for her good deeds and her pure heart.

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Dear why would we hate you its not you who is making us watch the ever increasing idiocy of the raizada now are you
Man wouldn't I love it if her dream does come true not what we see
Actually I have stopped watching the show for a while the ff ss and os are much better than what these ppl show
Cheers for pm keep at it
chocolover98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naaice stuff...;)
Actually this is completely dedicated to the life of Khushi right now.
And actually you've written this really good.
Hope that the dream Khushi HAD comes true even if she doesn't like it. ;)
Cause we do..lol ;p 
P.s. Thaanks for the PM..this was good but even then you have to write a romantic Love saga :p
Will be waiting for the next :)
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
👏 Good one, really enjoyed it...
cupcakez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice os  i wish everyone did love her not too much crazy love just real family like love 
Abt ur comment at the end u knw what watched an interview where sanaya herself that khushi is mental (in a jokinh tone obv. no matter what she loves her character) that she is pushing arnav away

Abt the hating part we can never hate but we cld use a really reaaly cute love saga update ahahah