Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Fazi,

Nice analysis! There are some things I liked about the episode and there are some things which are hard to figure out.😕 

1)The games and manipulations were OK  before they got married but now things have changed. ASR and KKGSR are married, have been in a life and death situation together. I hope Gul doesn't take it too far (from where we already are)

2)  And I do want both ASR and KKGSR to win here. They both know that they are in love and we know that they are in love and it hurts to see them this way. 

Wishing all the best to Arshi!😉 

Edited by Tennessean - 11 years ago
Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Hi Fazi,

Nice analysis! There are some things I liked about the episode and there are some things which are hard to figure out.😕 

1)The games and manipulations were OK  before they got married but now things have changed. ASR and KKGSR are married, have been in a life and death situation together. I hope Gul doesn't take it too far (from where we already are)😕

2)  And I do want both ASR and KKGSR to win here. 😉 They both know that they are in love and we know that they are in love and it hurts to see them this way. 

Wishing all the best to Arshi!😉 

Tennessean thumbnail
Just one more thing:😊

ASR and KKGSR acted brilliantly and they deserve a big round of 👏👏 for their acting skills.
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u...ya even i think the same hope story doesn't get to comedy track again.
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great post
loved it
thanks for pm

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great post, Fuzzy..
You know what..
These two are hopeless.. and nothing can be done about them..

Towards the end, they had an awesome opportunity to clear all the MU..
Khushi is acting like a fool .. she is acting as though she doesn't care..
Arnav is a bigger fool.. all he needed to say was Khushi, the contract doesn't matter.. and he screwed it up!

Anjali on the other hand.. that MU was bound to happen.. Khushi dear.. please learn.. nothing good ever comes out of lying..the lie you said to help Anjali will now bite you and Arnav in the behind!
Did you notice how she conveniently forgot that Arnav did come back to have kheer with her. I hate her! People's excuses of she has suffered a lot is crap.. she is plain selfish and possessive.. that's what she is!

I'm done hoping for anything with this show.. 
I dont think we will see these two getting together and accepting their love for each other till this show ends! 😡 What do you have to do in order to have something happy moments in Arshi's life for a change??

This is pathetic, honestly..
But wil I watch.. yes.. 'coz unfortunatley Arshi is a major part of my life.. and I need them!
praachi248 thumbnail

I agree with you regarding Anjali's MU.

But I don't agree with Arnav now MU Khushi. He very nicely banged his leg, knowing she'll forget all her nautanki and run to him to care for him.

But yes he is gonna suffer! Tomorrow, he might not come to pick her up (thats what I think). I have a strong feeling that before the sun rises, something is going to happen (mostly Anjali confronting Arnav) that is gonna stop Arnav to come and pick Khushi. 
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Most natural that I have seen Arnav's behaviour - you could see that he was completely baffled by Khushi as he could not understand why she wanted out of their marriage. Up till now he assumed that if he could get her back he could have plain sailing in winning her over. He has tried all the tactics under the sun to get her to come back to him. He feels that if he has her at RM then he can win her over. His goal is still that & therefore he has said to her that 10 days she will have to fulfill her obligation with this contract. He will give himself 10 days to convince her to stay. BUT he realises that he has his work cut out for him. Today we caught a glimpse of the old ASR creeping back in anger as he realised that she had lied & it dawned on him that Khushi was prepared to end their association.

He went about the whole thing in a bulldozer fashion as he knows no other way & that was his biggest mistake. Not being sincere & honest with her from the start- not expressing his real feelings. Acting autocratic as usual even though he did so with a great deal of tolernace & patience & in his own way he showed that he had changed all for his love of Khushi!!!

With thev second MU - you can understand why she feels that - tell me who wouldn't. For the past two days Nani, Payal, Khushi & Arnav have just talked incessantly about Buaji's illness so when she sees the lie - she hurts straight away. Insecurity & hurt are parmount as she cannot understand why.

AND SO poor Arnav is back to square one again - caught between the 2 loves of his life & how to get back to normality😭
Edited by VasantiLad - 11 years ago
shruba thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks fuzzy .. nice update . btw today pujali lokks bit normal ..:P