Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome episode...Sarun were awesome...amazing... I see 2 mus coming up...I'll explain them one by one...

The epi starts with Khushi worrying about the disconnection of water n electric supply...she knows who's behind it all... Of course our great ASR... Mumbling... She called him accusing him of everything n also complaining that I haven't had a cup of tea since she woke up...well he says make one for me too...n she dares him...don't u dare come here...well Khushi ur too late my dear...he was already in the house n came out to surprise her... N tells her to be a good host to him...or what will buaji say...still blackmailing is sky high...sigh...

Poor girl goes in struggling with water fills enough so she can make 2 cups of tea...n luchaaa Arnav purposely drops it...well...now there is no water in the house...how will she make tea or cook food...goes out to the hand pump n fills water...when she comes home finds the house locker by no other than Arnav... N he says u have water but can't do much with it...  As he is th landlord... He has locked the house n she drops the two pots of water n gets wet..lwipes it with the towel...he touches her on the neck...which is wet n tells her to return home with him...she refuses... U r giving her wrong signals...she thinks u only want her for few days...to carry on what u started in the hut... She doesn't want few days... She refuses n he tells her that fine let ur family suffer on ur behalf n leaves...he saw tears in her eyes...but it didn't effect him this time...cause he's as stubborn as she is...

He starts the car n misses her by seconds...she was standing in front of the car...gets off the car n screams at her...she gives in...tells him come n get me in two hours...

When he returns after two hours... The house is quiet n he calls her at home line ...no reply... Then calls on her cell...madam is fast asleep...I love this thing about Khushi...no matter what the problem...she is so carefree about it...n takes life so easily...lies to him that she's not home... Well...Arnav has become the owner of buajis house so now he has a magic wand...or path...can enter the house with the magic key anytime he wants...lol

Finds Khushi on bed n says don't u lie to me ever...she shows him her plastered foot n says...I can't come home with u...I need rest... To check her he hurts himself n she comes running to see if he's hurt... Awww that was so sweet ... But it gave her away... He tells her again...come home with me...she refuses n says all will be fine in ten days...what is she telling u? She's trying to get things better between the bro n sister...we r screaming that Arnav should choose Khushi...but Khushi has other plans..she some how has accepted that he will be able to live without her...but not without his Di... N she knows that Di might not accept her now...cause of shaym...but Arnav is taking it all wrong... He tells her did it all not matter..l. How could it? Did u ever tell her otherwise? She tells him... It was a contract... N it was... She right in her own way... But now I think aranv thinks that Khushi doesn't love him... He has told her once but she hadn't...ya she came to rescue him...but that's Khushi ... She would do this for anyone... Is Arnav misunderstanding that Khushi doesnt love him...I think he does... The look on his face...poor darling... If u r thinking this then good.,. U will suffer a bit n feel how love hurts n it can't not be bought...

She reminds him that it's a contract so again he blackmails her that lets tell ur family everything n get over with it... She can't hurt them... N he knows that...she says she will return... It's for ten days only n he says I'll come to take u tomorrow cause no ones home now... Arnav ji... Will u be coming here tonight to sleep while holding her hand? Or u want to see if she misses u... Sleeping in two separate beds...wishing u were somewhere else instead?

Second MU... Anjali meets buaji in the hospital...n knows she's not sick... Why did Khushi n Arnav lie to her... Khushi lied to remove herself from the bro n sister... So things get better between them... That's Khushi... N arnav didnt lie... He just said I'll b staying at buajis... But came home for u... 

No Precap... My prediction... Aranv will suffer now... Cause he thinks Khushi doesn't love him... N wants out of this relationship... He will have fbs of all the time he has hurt her... N he will try n make her fall in love...

My Writing Index

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as 

buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😕
Great post, your prediction makes SENSE!!!!!!

I never thought he would feel that she doesnt love him..would love to see this MU!!!!!!
Anjali I will ignore, her hormones got the worse of her, how many times does Arnav have to make her feel secure?
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
khan_somi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post...waiting for the next epi
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Looove today's episode
Loove it Arnav tooo good
I don't know anything about Anjali because I always skip her part
Hope we will see him more regretting tomorrow
Hope CVS don't go back to comedy trackEdited by vishnudaughter - 11 years ago
-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

yeah awesome epi!!
SaRun were simply amazing!!awwh wat Arnav will do..mayb he is hurt!and poor khushi..awhhh
i hope the confusion between anjali and arnav should clear ASAP!!cause mayb she will misunderstand arnav and ask Shyam on Rakshabandhan..i hope.i will be proved wrong!!
Hope for de best!!
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -EndlessSmile-

yeah awesome epi!!
SaRun were simply amazing!!awwh wat Arnav will do..mayb he is hurt!and poor khushi..awhhh
i hope the confusion between anjali and arnav should clear ASAP!!cause mayb she will misunderstand arnav and ask Shyam on Rakshabandhan..i hope.i will be proved wrong!!
Hope for de best!!

Shyam will come back...cant avoid this 
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant performance by Barun today👏
.anishaa. thumbnail
Fuzzy!! 🤗 
res!
sadx18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plx Anjali ko shyam k pas bhej do :D
well i don't know what should i say ... But one thing i want to say blame to Cvs yr not to AsR :P
AsR is ruthless but he don't know how to show his love for khushi he is only know the language of business .. If AsR cry many of fans also cry with him .. Ohh i hope Cvs would end this track happily oh ..
..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for hte update
awesome epi today